Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) (21593 Views)

Buruji Kashamu Hugs Gbenga Daniels After Their Peace Meeting In Abuja / PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP / Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by itsdumebi(m): 2:29am On Jan 23, 2017
As the 2019 general elections draw nearer, strategic alliances are being made. This was evident today as Ekiti governor and newly appointed chairman of the PDP governor's forum, Ayodele Fayose met with PDP chieftain, Jerry Gana, former Lagos guber candidate, Jimi Agbaje and Former Ogun governor, Gbenga Daniels.

Full details of the meetings were not made available to the press but it is believed that discussions were centered on the elections in 2019.

Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/photos-fayoses-meeting-gbenga-daniels-jerry-gana-agbaje/

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 2:35am On Jan 23, 2017
Any meeting held with the intention of flying PDP flags is a pre determined failure.

26 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by titjide: 3:51am On Jan 23, 2017
2019.. anytin Fayose is FP.. the guy is not only news to APC nd PMB

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by HtwoOw: 4:04am On Jan 23, 2017
Dead on Arrival

One year for Fayose's tenure to end i think

Then we'll see what talkative will say

Still waiting for UPDATE on PEJ too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Tolexander: 4:48am On Jan 23, 2017
So this is what Fayose will be wasting Ekiti State allocation on!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by azimibraun: 5:02am On Jan 23, 2017
Now we are beginning to see the real reason for Fayose's continued attack and disrespect for PMB. It's all aimed at making himself relevant. Now ask yourselves; how much time has this Man given to actual governance to the Ekiti people? He spent the most time seeking relevance, now he will use the remaining manging his " King of PDP" status. I wish him all What he wishes for PMB. He will understand now that attending a picnic is quite different from organising one. All the visitors coming lately; don't they eat nd drink n some go back with gift items? The expensive food n champagne who pays for them? I know by now many commissioners, and senior government officials have tremendous ideas on development they want to share with the governor but can't get his attention. Am very sure of that. Fayose, the only " National Governor" when the 35 others are state Governors with focus.

16 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by djlawex02(m): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2017
Even Gbenga Daniel sef get power bank, naso my friend told me say Buhari always carry him radio and lamp abroad to charge them. #Nigeria_is_Finish

28 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by obembet(f): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2017
Vote Fayose as President 2019...... Vote him with like...share for....

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2017
power bank in a top politician house?

Nigeria don enter yawa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Aburi001: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2017
Why giving an undue publicity to this guy called Fayose sef?
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by kabayomi(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2017
Lol PowerBank sighted grin
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2017
I just like Fayose so much

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by ip2121918021(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2017
These criminals just finished a meeting on how to destroy Nigeria's economy further and deplete the rest of the foreign reserves angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by nijanigga: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2017
Prof Jerry Gana a renowned prof of Geography don wa-wa like to this to go meet parrot-Fayose.What a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by curvilicious: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2017
Only pictures?
No voice recording?
Is d person dat took d pic deaf? Why didn't he pick small from deir discussion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Strategising for 2019,

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by OlaMiki: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2017
Meeting of failures , treasury looters anchor by thug
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2017
azimibraun:
Now we are beginning to see the real reason for Fayose's continued attack and disrespect for PMB. It's all aimed at making himself relevant. Now ask yourselves; how much time has this Man given to actual governance to the Ekiti people? He spent the most time seeking relevance, now he will use the remaining manging his " King of PDP" status. I wish him all What he wishes for PMB. He will understand now that attending a picnic is quite different from organising one. All the visitors coming lately; don't they eat nd drink n some go back with gift items? The expensive food n champagne who pays for them? I know by now many commissioners, and senior government officials have tremendous ideas on development they want to share with the governor but can't get his attention. Am very sure of that. Fayose, the only " National Governor" when the 35 others are state Governors with focus.
Bros You talk too much!!!

Gasbags everywhere!!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Tormentor Fayose
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2017
2019 go hot oooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by sakalisis(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Funpeter: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2017
so they use power bank.........

useless politicians

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2017
jeffizy:
Any meeting held with the intention of flying PDP flags is a pre determined failure.
Think whatever you want but make no mistake PDP administration is far better than this current administration undecided
Corruption Which of them is not corrupt
Ethnic division? APC is doing a good job there sad
Business friendly environment PDP try wella

So if I am asked to consider any party at all, PDP though not perfect but preferable.

At this stage if Fayose does his assignments very well, PDP will bounce back.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2017
Daniels actually came to charge his power bank at fayose's place. Bt the size of that power bank shows he might not be expecting light for days after leaving again oool

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by shammah1(m): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2017
OK. Following
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by batstan(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by VagileVictor(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2017
What this on-going Alliance for 2019 will bring, is huge. I am still waiting to hear the extent of palliative measures to produce the 2019 gladiators.
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Kunlexic(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2017
comradespade:
power bank in a top politician house?
Nigeria don enter yawa
grin grin grin
Na serious gbegee
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by wadetaw202: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2017
azimibraun:

Kindly remove the "we" thing from your comment. It is you who chooses to see things that way since such is convenient for your preferred narrative.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Btruth: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2017
Is that not power bank in front of Gbenga Daniel so? Can you imagine, even after sucking Ogun state dry? I really don't know how these people enjoy their ill gotten wealth? The man look older than Wole Soyinka in this photo, and yet Shokinka is old enough to be his father.

What's is the important of stealing money that you know you will not enjoy. Can't even see the traces of the money on him.

Good name they say is better than gold and diamond. Lord, help me to keep my good name.
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2017
something is cooking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings: Governor Willie Obiano's Broadcast / Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos / Oil Pipeline Explodes In Ijegun, Ikotun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.