Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) (21592 Views)

Buruji Kashamu Hugs Gbenga Daniels After Their Peace Meeting In Abuja / PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP / Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by INTERMAN: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2017
Btruth:
Is that not power bank in front of Gbenga Daniel so? Can you imagine, even after sucking Ogun state dry? I really don't know how these people enjoy their ill gotten wealth? The man look older than Wole Soyinka in this photo, and yet Shokinka is old enough to be his father.

What's is the important of stealing money that you know you will not enjoy. Can't even see the traces of the money on him.

Good name they say is better than gold and diamond. Lord, help me to keep my good name.
Sharaaap!
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Seth89(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2017
So even the so called big men use POWER BANK?
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Btruth: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2017
INTERMAN:
Sharaaap!
what's your problem? Must you comment?

Ode!
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2017
HtwoOw:
Dead on Arrival

One year for Fayose's tenure to end i think

Then we'll see what talkative will say

Still waiting for UPDATE on PEJ too

You mean this guy has been in power for over 2yrs? OMG and nothing to show for it in Ekiti...
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Think whatever you want but make no mistake PDP administration is far better than this current administration undecided
Corruption Which of them is not corrupt
Ethnic division? APC is doing a good job there sad
Business friendly environment PDP try wella

So if I am asked to consider any party at all, PDP though not perfect but preferable.

At this stage if Fayose does his assignments very well, PDP will bounce back.

Please can you remember to tell us how much is Crude oil price under PDP and how much it was when APC took over power?

Now tell me if 2 sane man were given money, One was given between $100-$140 and the other was given $30 to do the same job who will do better..
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2017
Mr Gbenga Daniel sighted with a power bank.
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

Please can you remember to tell us how much is Crude oil price under PDP and how much it was when APC took over power?

Now tell me if 2 sane man were given money, One was given between $100-$140 and the other was given $30 to do the same job who will do better..

Oga who is giving who?
Did they also gave PMB $30 when he ruled in 1984 undecided
Abeg call a spade by it name
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Oga who is giving who?
Did they also gave PMB $30 when he ruled in 1984 undecided
Abeg call a spade by it name

Shut up and go and check the meaning of coincidence, Even with what happen in 1984 and what is happening now i believe God truly want to use PMB to safe and better Nigeria..

In 1983 Buhari take over from a corrupt civilian rule of Shagari, That was when Jim Nwobo stole that GEJ is referring to during his campaign..

Now again he take over from another corrupt Government..

Beside you never still answer my question, If you and your brother were given $100k and $30k respectively for same project who will perform better and stop this nonsense..

Crude oil was Between $100 to $140 during GEJ Govt and nothing to show for except looting competition, Salary was increase to deceive the gullible workers then and they keep quiet even after Sanusi raise alarm about missing money even Iweala shout out then but nothing was done..

Fast forward to 2015 when PMB take over power, Crude oil price was $28 bar barrel and the money will still be used to run the same Govt that was run with $140 without the workers taking salary cut..

Use your brain and understand how things work and beside why are you and your likes complain instead of you to also find a way out of your predicament same way you want Buhari to perform Magic..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by philclaps22: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
I
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

Shut up and go and check the meaning of coincidence, Even with what happen in 1984 and what is happening now i believe God truly want to use PMB to safe and better Nigeria..

In 1983 Buhari take over from a corrupt civilian rule of Shagari, That was when Jim Nwobo stole that GEJ is referring to during his campaign..

Now again he take over from another corrupt Government..

Beside you never still answer my question, If you and your brother were given $100k and $30k respectively for same project who will perform better and stop this nonsense..

Crude oil was Between $100 to $140 during GEJ Govt and nothing to show for except looting competition, Salary was increase to deceive the gullible workers then and they keep quiet even after Sanusi raise alarm about missing money even Iweala shout out then but nothing was done..

Fast forward to 2015 when PMB take over power, Crude oil price was $28 bar barrel and the money will still be used to run the same Govt that was run with $140 without the workers taking salary cut..

Use your brain and understand how things work and beside why are you and your likes complain instead of you to also find a way out of your predicament same way you want Buhari to perform Magic..
I thought you were a grown up. Sorry my mistake.
Don't quote me again. PLEASE
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I thought you were a grown up. Sorry my mistake.
Don't quote me again. PLEASE

LOL so someone should not counter your lies again hahahha.. Women with their always being right..

Sorry those wey pass you try am them run..
Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
angry You could have done it politely. No need for insults
APCmyheart:

LOL so someone should not counter your lies again hahahha.. Women with their always being right..

Sorry those wey pass you try am them run..

Re: Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
angry You could have done it politely. No need for insults

Well i did not insult you now okay no vex...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos From Sanwoolu Campaign Yesterday At Computer Village, Ikeja. / Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos / Oil Pipeline Explodes In Ijegun, Ikotun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.