Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle (19321 Views)

The Lord Is Giving You The Final Call / Photos;fighting Bulls Spread Panic At The Final Running In Spanish Bull Festival / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

what does that thread have to deal with you?
Where did i mention you? grin
Please check again

Correction: was in dressing room.
Is it your business? we were discussing cleavage
My man did not trip, why are u so persistent to post 3 TIMES grin grin
I wasnt even planning to repost, but you keep bringing it up undecided
I can handle my bf, not you. Thanks tongue

You're a very foolish girl.
Its still unbelievable that at your age, you'll let a few comments override your right state of mind.

You have a boyfrind. . . . yada yada.
You're a lady. . . .yada yada. . . .

You post a a naked pix and to take the advice, no. The comments you you receive have blew up your head.
I'd have thought that off internet comments matters most, but not.
This is why women dont tell their friends that their men is shit.ty. Of course, they too, would be jealous grin

LOLOL still funny to me. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

I advised her, and she blew it out of proportion. This was about not posting unclothed pix and I still want to know how am jealous by that.

People have told me that I flirt a lot. . . . I took the advice and have stopped it.

It's very foolish, for me to accuse those people of being jealous because they gave me an advice.

shut ur lying mouth, in case u dont know these things are logged. how many times have we asked u to let it go, for a couple of days now u made it ur priority to talk abt pic that is not urs, are u are mother?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

advised 3 TIMES! I heard you the first time, I even offered to talk to you outside,
I didnt insult you, yet you want to blow your yansh open over something you WILL never have.
He DOESNT want you, get over it.  cool
Who da hell is he?
Now who am I supposed to be following? shocked shocked shocked

Now, oya, I want to hear. . . .
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

are u that jobless? that another girls pic on a bed is what is irking u? why not say what really is on your mind.

i yab women, that is not news, now show me one thread that i asked a lady to go cover up, show me one thread?

u dey mind am, take the girl out of ekiti village but u can not take ekiti village out of the girl  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
na2day?:

shut your lying mouth, in case u dont know these things are logged. how many times have we asked u to let it go, for a couple of days now u made it your priority to talk abt pic that is not urs, are u are ?
LOLOLOLOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a gay f.agg.ot.

No, you shut your mouth or I'd be forced to stick it back up your as.s.hole cool cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Its still unbelievable that at your age, you'll let a few comments override your right state of mind.

You post a a unclothed pix and to take the advice, no. The comments you you receive have blew up your head.
This is why women dont tell their friends that their men is poo.ty. Of course, they too, would be jealous grin

this one u have been talking abt her bf, do u want him for urself? btw don't u have some poor soul's blood u can suck 2night? aren't u late for ur witches and wizards meeting?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by rhymz(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2009
chinesedoll:

dis boi u be real devil
hehehehe. . .omo how I take be devil? Am not d one killing over BoOBs and Ass and just a report analyst. . . Besides that lil gal in Ur profile pic is in an upcoming babe,my lil nephew here is also an upcoming Dude. . .lol. . What do U fink. . Hehehehehehe. . .
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

this one u have been talking abt her bf, do u want him for urself? btw don't u have some poor soul's blood u can suck 2night? aren't u late for your witches and wizards meeting?
LOL yes I do grin grin grin Why? Are you competing with me? cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

You post a a unclothed pix and to take the advice, no. The comments you you receive have blew up your head.
This is why women dont tell their friends that their men is poo.ty. Of course, they too, would be jealous grin

You know what Gators, you have been nibbling this whole time, and I have tried and tried to be nice to you,
You are such a hypocrite!!
You have pics of your Bo0bs onur profile, and no one attacks you for it.
And not once did you mention a pic that was posted DAYS  ago, but over and over.
Wernt you the one sending him half unna.ked pics of yourself on YIM?
Save it-
He saw it and he is sweating over mwah, quit being such a sore loser DAMM!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

You know what Gators, you have been nibbling this whole time, and I have tried and tried to be nice to you,
You are such a hypocrite!!
You have pics of your Bo0bs onur profile, and no one attacks you for it.
And not once did you mention a pic that was posted DAYS  ago, but over and over.
Wernt you the one sending him half unclothed pics of yourself on YIM?
Save it-
He saw it and he is sweating over mwah, quit being such a sore loser DAMM!

I have pix ofmy boobs in my bra in my profile?

Sorry for the pix. . . .I couldnt find a saggy one tongue tongue tongue tongue

WHA DA HELL ARE YOU TALIKING ABOUT?
LOL WHO IS HE?!!!!!!
I knew that people were making rumors about me, but didnt know it'll get to this stage cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2009
I WANT TO KNOW HIM AND I WANT EVIDENCE.
KIA KIA.

MY NAKED PIX ON NL wink
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

I WANT TO KNOW HIM AND I WANT EVIDENCE.
KIA KIA.

MY unclothed PIX ON NL wink

Please, they way you are sweating me over a man is enough evidence grin
You are such a hypocrite. And a Bad Liar
Everyone sees right through you.
grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chinesedoll(f): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2009
rhymz:

hehehehe. . .omo how I take be devil? Am not d one killing over bosoms and Ass and just a report analyst. . . Besides that lil gal in your profile pic is in an upcoming babe,my lil nephew here is also an upcoming Dude. . .lol. . What do U fink. . Hehehehehehe. . .  

yes ooooo lemme know wat is statement looks like

@FL GATORS AND PLATINUMM

Please do not tell me that all this is just about The seeker?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Please, they way you are sweating me over a man is enough evidence grin
You are such a hypocrite. And a Bad Liar
Everyone sees right through you.
grin grin grin
LOL thatz it?

nl full of shnitzel. . . .

And FYI, the only person that has seen my naked pix and seen me na.ked is the only person I've ever cared about and have feelings for.

As for that, tell your ppl, next time they want to start a rumor, to provide evidence before they start making you look foolish.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2009
chinesedoll:

Please do not tell me that all this is just about The seeker?

Thatz what they think. TheSeeker that I dnt even talk to off NL. . . .

sigh. . . . lololol
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

LOLOLOLOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a gay f.agg.ot.

No, you shut your mouth or I'd be forced to stick it back up your as.s.hole cool cool

i at least i have an azz, what u got? ur flatten wall u call a bo0ty
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

sigh. . . . lololol

LIAR! ! ! !
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by rhymz(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2009
Ye pka! i said it!!
Gators O! See falling of ball Chineke Meen! na wetin U dey do be dis. . . I don die dis gal IndecentStar O! See Indecency on NL O!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

sigh. . . . lololol
Such a Bad liar grin grin grin grin
Swear it cheesy

FL Gators:

LOL thatz it?

And FYI, the only person that has seen my unclothed pix and seen me na.ked is the only person I've ever cared about and have feelings for.

As for that, tell your ppl, next time they want to start a rumor, to provide evidence before they start making you look foolish.

Please stop worrying about him! He does not want you!  angry
GOD!
You know yourself, and Im not going to stoop where you want to go. Plenty ppl are seeing without pics.
undecided undecided
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chinesedoll(f): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2009
Oya wheere is THESEEKER U must be very hot to be getting all girls burnt up like this

come and clarify
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2009
rhymz:

Ye pka! i said it!!
Gators O! See falling of ball Chineke Meen! na wetin U dey do be dis. . . I don die dis gal nutty actress O! See indecency on NL O!

na waaaooo. . . see acting oo. grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL thatz it?

And FYI, the only person that has seen my unclothed pix and seen me na.ked is the only person I've ever cared about and have feelings for.

and would that be ur teddy bear? or ur dad?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

i at least i have an azz, what u got? your flatten wall u call a bo0ty
Yes, a flat booty. Dnt dull me. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

na2day?:

LIAR! ! ! !
yawnnn. . . .

I dont believe that theseeker is a liar. That he'll actually go around and tell ppl that we talk and that he's seen my naked pix or any of that.
So who is this guy?

platinumnk:

Such a Bad liar grin grin grin grin
Swear it cheesy

Please stop worrying about him! He does not want you!  angry
GOD!
You know yourself, and Im not going to stoop where you want to go. Plenty ppl are seeing without pics.
undecided undecided
LOLOLOL Okay, he doesnt want me. . . . .LOLOLOLOL

Phew. . . . so. . . .infact let me buzz him and ak him to confirm all of this.

[size=18pt]Nlers!!! So that's why you've been running mouth? Cuz you think I advised you because of a guy?[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2009
chinesedoll:

Oya wheere is THESEEKER U must be very hot to be getting all girls burnt up like this

[size=28pt]come and clarify[/size]

I want him to. . . . I seriously do grin grin grin grin

with evidence.

Nak.e.d pix and yim chat
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Yes, a flat booty. Dnt dull me. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
yawnnn. . . .

I dont believe that theseeker is a liar. That he'll actually go around and tell ppl that we talk and that he's seen my unclothed pix or any of that.
So who is this guy?
LOLOLOL Okay, he doesnt want me. . . . .LOLOLOLOL

Phew. . . . so. . . .infact let me buzz him and ak him to confirm all of this.

[size=18pt]Nlers!!! So that's why you've been running mouth? Cuz you think I advised you because of a guy?[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Girl please! i thought you said you dont talk to him oo grin
Dont worry . .  [size=18pt]MAKE UP ANOTHER USERNAME TO BUG HIM ON HIS YIM
HE WILL BLOCK THAT ONE TOO grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2009
[size=28pt]Now that I know what this is all about. . . .I can laugh my as.s to sleep grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by mukina2: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2009
toyin angry

all the others is it not a bit early for this? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23)

Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.