Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle (19322 Views)

The Lord Is Giving You The Final Call / Photos;fighting Bulls Spread Panic At The Final Running In Spanish Bull Festival / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 02, 2009
**wakes up with a start**

eh, did I hear something?

no it was just crickets

**snoozes off again with mouth still open**
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2009
oh ugliest, u are still throwing in weak punches? u got to do better than this. like i said b4, u are stuck, from thread to thread, u miss yan, i will cut u down. now go back to that ur italian brothel lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by kolaoloye(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2009
How far,any bomb yet?

NOooooooooooooo.BRB
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2009
@ na2day

Bros watin you do all these girls way them just day diss you like say you refuse to play there game angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2009
OgidiBoy:

@ na2day

Bros watin you do all these girls way them just day diss you like say you refuse to play there game angry

make i summarize, some, i dey pursue dem go enter rat hole, others, i no notice them tongue tongue one in particular use her ugliness break my laptop screen angry angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by kolaoloye(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2009
na2day?:

make i summarize, some, i dey pursue dem go enter rat hole, others, i no notice them tongue tongue one in particular use her ugliness break my laptop screen angry angry
shocked shocked Eeyah sorry o. Has she repaired it?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2009
kola oloye:

shocked shocked Eeyah sorry o. Has she repaired it?

if only her face could break the screen, what do u think will happen if she touch it?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Fearcom(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2009
@na2day;see eh,i heard a quote from some one,and it said 'The best weapon is one you will never have to fire'.i respectfully disagree.The best weapon is the kind you will will fire ONCE.Truth is,you gettin' your ars.e whooped!So what are you waiting for? shocked
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2009
wink Keep jerking off!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2009
Una still dey here?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2009
TheSeeker:

Una still dey here?

I still dey oooo you bring us drinks ?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I still dey oooo you bring us drinks ?
I ordered fanta, coke, sprite and 7Up
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by skfa1: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2009
TheSeeker:

Those above are for kids, shey una get Hellesy for fridge? grin cheesy

Meanwhile I don miss battle o, ehm ehm weting be the scores for now? wink
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 12:35am On Dec 03, 2009
skfa1:

Those above are for kids, shey una get Hellesy for fridge? grin cheesy

Meanwhile I don miss battle o, ehm ehm weting be the scores for now? wink
Who tell you? Drink wey JayZ and him wife drink for Kaduna na him be for small pikin? You never sabi anything. grin

Who's interested? I have soya milk too, anyone down?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 2:27am On Dec 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

I hope you not mistaking me for Amaka or Platinumnk angry angry Abeg if you not bringing us Heineken 24 pack then just turn around now and go find you the closest liquor store before I vex angry

Fanta and coke indeed, you don see small piken.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 03, 2009
You are even more jobless than na2day. tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 2:34am On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

You are even more jobless than na2day. tongue

True! true!! are you hiring sad sad
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:35am On Dec 03, 2009
(loud announcement) "RIGHT NOW AND EVERY SECOND, A SERIOUS CRIME IS BEING COMMITED. . . BEWARE, BE WARNED, DONT FALL A VICTIM!!!"
lol
remembering those old naija movies.
the battle line has been drawn  grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 03, 2009
No, sorry.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 2:41am On Dec 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

(loud announcement) "RIGHT NOW AND EVERY SECOND, A SERIOUS CRIME IS BEING COMMITED. . . BEWARE, BE WARNED, DONT FALL A VICTIM!!!"
lol
remembering those old naija movies.
the battle line has been drawn  grin

I don't understand.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 03, 2009
I hate that smiley!!!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 2:44am On Dec 03, 2009
Michelin89 dear abeg we dey fight ?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 03, 2009
Why that smiley and why repeat it three times? You make the person you quoted sound stupid, IMO.

Simply say, I don't understand, can you explain?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 2:49am On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

Why that smiley and why repeat it three times? You make the person you quoted sound stupid, IMO.

Simply say, I don't understand, can you explain?

Yes ma'am, I'll go back and correct myself to make you happy ok sad
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 2:50am On Dec 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I hope you not mistaking me for Amaka or Platinumnk angry angry Abeg if you not bringing us Heineken 24 pack then just turn around now and go find you the closest liquor store before I vex angry

Fanta and coke indeed, you don see small piken.
Here we go. . . 76 packs of Heineken, 17 bottles of Ace and Hennessey, some bottles of Vodka (don't know how many are there)

Lumps of goat meats are on the way, so is that all we need for now?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 2:51am On Dec 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Here we go. . . 76 packs of Heineken, 17 bottles of Ace and Hennessey, some bottles of Vodka (don't know how many are there)

Lumps of goat meats are on the way, so is that all we need for now?

That sounds like a party my brother, I think we just need some fine babe to get this party going. grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Yes ma'am, I'll go back and correct myself to make you happy ok sad

Better. Always portray humility in your posts and people will be kind to you.  kiss kiss
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 2:54am On Dec 03, 2009
Wow I'm getting kisses from Madam Michelin tonight, it must be a blessed day
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 2:55am On Dec 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

That sounds like a party my brother, I think we just need some fine babe to get this party going. grin
Yeah, just got off the phone with my buddy, K-Pappy, and he said to me that he has Spanish, Ukrainian, Russian, Cuban, Brazilian, Trinidad and Tobago and P.Rican chics, and we should place our order. Now, give me a full list of the type of chics we would need. I think I'm going to need a P.Rican and a Brazilian chic, so what's your taste?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 03, 2009
So Naija chicks nor hot reach abi? angry angry angry

If I were you I'd leave this thread immediately before. . .
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 2:58am On Dec 03, 2009
I only stated what stock the guy has. sad
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 03, 2009
I was kidding. Nigerian girls are so mediocre!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.