Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency (2784 Views)

Osinbanjo Thanks Buhari For Allowing Him Use Aso Rock Chapel For Wedding / President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video / Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by TheHerald: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2017
Following the departure of the president, Muhammadu Buhari from Nigeria to UK on a 10-day short medical vacation, the presidency has disclosed that it is not sure if the president uses the clinic in the Aso Villa.

Speaking on the issue which has raised several brows and caused mass hysteria especially within the online community owing to the fact that the president’s latest trip makes his third short vacation in a space of one year, Femi Adesina, the special adviser to the president on media and publicity said: “I can’t say because when the president is at home, I have never seen him fall sick.”
Speaking on a program aired on Channels Television, Sunday Politics, the media aide to the president said: “But he has a personal physician who attends to him. But I would not be able to say categorically whether he uses the Aso Rock facility or not.”

Speaking on the president’s health status which has been a major source of concern for Nigerians, Femi Adesina added: “The true state of the president’s health is that he is not ill. I have been in touch with the president and the people around him today, just as I was yesterday.

“The president is fine, and don’t forget, the statement we issued said he was going on holiday and during that holiday, he would do medical checkups.

“Holiday first, medical checkup, second, but some people want to turn it the other way round by saying medical checkup first, no it is a holiday… He is 74, even if you are not 74, you need to check your health. So, let’s not use the word ill because the president is not ill.

“You have what is called medical history where you consult people who are used to you, and your health. Before he became president, he was using those people, so it stands to reason that the same people continue to attend to him.”

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/why-buhari-doesnt-use-aso-villa-clinic-presidency/#swi0g2almhmLqRuM.99

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by dingbang(m): 7:55am On Jan 23, 2017
These people should just shut it and stop giving lame excuses... Obama doesn't travel to India for checkups or the u.k....

10 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by ojun50(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2017
If he likes he should go to Togo for treatment i don't care

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by dunkem21(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2017
grin
Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2017
..av stopped caring.

bout him...

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by Aufbauh(m): 8:01am On Jan 23, 2017

“You have what is called medical history where you consult people who are used to you, and your health. Before he became president, he was using those people, so it stands to reason that the same people continue to attend to him.”

Simple!
I do same,as i don't change Doctors/hospitals anyhow. Human health is very important to be gambled around with.
If it is mechanical problems with your car, you can do trial and error with different Mechanics but human life is far too precious to be toil with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by Chikelue2000(m): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2017
Just imagine what a special adviser is telling us. So if its nt medical trip, y not let him spend d holiday in Daura where he is from?

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2017
•10-day Short Holiday in UK.
•Our President went for Med. Check-up

•Honestly,if I were the President today,i would do same. Atleast,once in 6 month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by Nkemtreasure: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2017
Then who uses the clinic that took over 11b in last year's budget? Chai..... Changi

11 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by anibi9674: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2017
does a poor man travel oversea for medical check up ?so buhari lied to us.

9 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by Nbote(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2017
Aufbauh:

Simple!
I do same,as i don't change Doctors/hospitals anyhow. Human health is very important to be gambled around with.
If it is mechanical problems with your car, you can do trial and error with different Mechanics but human life is far too precious to be toil with.

In otherwords u're either trying to say d doctors down here are far too incompetent or we don't have the facilities to carry out ordinary check ups.. U do know ur medical history is contained in ur folder /file right and we are in an advanced era where transfer of medical records is as easy as transferring a file via Bluetooth. I bet u do know d Aso rock facility got much more money dan d all our hospitals and ministry of health combined, so what is if for if still yet it has incompetent staffs and can't carry out ordinary check ups

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by HarveySpecter1: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2017
What is the use of the aso rock hospital? To administer panadol?

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by lovat(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2017
Aufbauh:

Simple!
If you believed that then you will believe that I'm Buhari physician

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by idupaul: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2017
Aufbauh:

Simple!

If it was Jonathan your opinion will be differnt I tell u ..keep deceiving yourself ok

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by RZArecta(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2017
Aso rock clinic/hospital should be closed down and all budgetory allocations stopped till after Buhari's tenure expires hopefully in 2019 cool

Adeshina doesn't know you can send medical records to another doctor by email... Mumu boy

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by funlord(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2017
Why don't nigerian leaders just try to replicate the same high standards of medical care as well as the equipment needed to provide it here in nigeria? They can even hire some of those doctors to come here and develop the systems!

Why all this running away to the developed world when it concerns their health but the rest of us should be managing the quacks back home!

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by Aufbauh(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nbote:

In otherwords u're either trying to say d doctors down here are far too incompetent or we don't have the facilities to carry out ordinary check ups.. U do know ur medical history is contained in ur folder /file right and we are in an advanced era where transfer of medical records is as easy as transferring a file via Bluetooth. I bet u do know d Aso rock facility got much more money dan d all our hospitals and ministry of health combined, so what is if for if still yet it has incompetent staffs and can't carry out ordinary check ups

One sided reasoning! It's not all about competence when it comes to health issues.
Trust, continuity and personal acquaintance of personnel are of utmost considerations when it comes to medical reference.
Go figure and learn!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by IVORY2009(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
This Buhari led Govt is a joke and full of deceit, despite the billions of naira voted in for the Aso rock clinic, Buhari would still prefer to seek medication out side the country!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by Nbote(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Aufbauh:

One sided reasoning! It's not all about competence when it comes to health issues.
Trust, continuity and personal acquaintance of personnel are of utmost considerations when it comes to medical reference.
Go figure and learn!

Jus give up already and move on.. U didn't react to most of the obvious issues raised and actually thought most ppl are as dumb as u nd d P.A with the "Medical history" nonsense. Trust and Personal acquaintance would can only be attained because one has seen a level of competency on the part of the personnel and here U are, still trying to opine same without even knowing it. No point trying to make u see reasons cos it would be a waste of both our time.

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by Nusaf: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
RZArecta:
Aso rock clinic/hospital should be closed down and all budgetory allocations stopped till after Buhari's tenure expires hopefully in 2019 cool

Adeshina doesn't know you can send medical records to another doctor by email... Mumu boy

Aso rock clinic is for the presidency, not just the president.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by Roum(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Just imagine what a special adviser is telling us. So if its nt medical trip, y not let him spend d holiday in Daura where he is from?
he hx kicked Jerry-can.....naso I hear ooooo
Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by Aufbauh(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nbote:

Jus give up already and move on.. U didn't react to most of the obvious issues raised and actually thought most ppl are as dumb as u nd d P.A with the "Medical history" nonsense. Trust and Personal acquaintance would can only be attained because one has seen a level of competency on the part of the personnel and here U are, still trying to opine same without even knowing it. No point trying to make u see reasons cos it would be a waste of both our time.

Open your mind and think reasonably instead of this your one sided reasoning which seems to be borne out of a formed opinion.

In a situation where you have access to two Doctors with same qualifications and nearly equaled competence, what will be your considerations for patronage then?

Some of you guys have sealed your reasoning capacity to think objectively when it comes to anything that concern Buhari,so i can understand.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by Asek1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nbote:

Don't argue with a fool bro. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by sdindan: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Asek1:

Don't argue with a fool bro. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience
Hahahahahhahh Chai!

Knockout, I give up.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by Max24: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
anibi9674:
does a poor man travel oversea for medical check up ?so buhari lied to us.
He told us he was so poor he had to borrow money to buy presidential form. Did he also borrow for his regular medical checkups before becoming President? I wonder why APC leaders love lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
idupaul:

If it was Jonathan your opinion will be differnt I tell u ..keep deceiving yourself ok

he is just one of th few zombies hanging unto the sinking Buhari ship

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn’t Use Aso Villa Clinic – Presidency by petrov10: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Aufbauh:

Go figure and learn!
aside buhari. Give me a list of other presidents that take vacations in London undecided

You musnt coomet on all threads gerrarahia mhen

(1) (Reply)

Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Released An Official Statement On Ile Ife Crisis.pics / Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost / 7 Reasons I Will Not Vote President Buhari In Feb 2019!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.