Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

"Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram (1891 Views)

Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko / "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems / Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram by mzirawo: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2017
"Being married means nothing to me," newly married Laura Ikeji, rants on Instagram

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/being-married-means-nothing-to-me-newly.html

Re: "Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram by dingbang(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2017
Sorry babe... Not when the kids are all ova d room... Happy house wifing
Re: "Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram by Came: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2017
She dey talk because the man don finally marry am... Make Linda talk the same. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: "Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram by Everblazinggg(f): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
N when he proposed she was smiling like she just won lottery.
Re: "Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram by enoqueen: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Alakori.
Re: "Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram by uboma(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Why did she even get married?
Re: "Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram by Godemcee(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
ugly attention seeking bitch.

this gal is a foolish fool who prides herself in her foolishness nd she would never stop acting foolishly,I pray she gets delivered from her foolishery
Re: "Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram by rex444(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmmmmm!!! Household name indeed... no insult intended but comparing yourself to Zara, u really need to go back to your wardrobe my dear
Re: "Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram by kateskitty(f): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2017
Why did she accept the proposal now
Re: "Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2017
kateskitty:
Why did she accept the proposal now

She was sleeping then, she just woke up.
Re: "Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram by sholatem(f): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
She Don dey hear am,d man don dey show his real color,Now d fulfilment no dey there again cheesy
Re: "Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram by sexyjuly(f): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
hahahaha her eye don clear.its always like dat sha especially when u marry for d wrong reason

(1) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Flashes boobs Tips In Wet Ghanaian Flag / Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her / Mike Ezuruonye Finally Open Up On Crash Marriage And Abino Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.