Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

UC Browser Can Hold Its Ground And Take On Bigger, Frequently Used Browsers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UC Browser Can Hold Its Ground And Take On Bigger, Frequently Used Browsers (879 Views)

Best Browsers For Your Android Smartphone. / Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? / Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UC Browser Can Hold Its Ground And Take On Bigger, Frequently Used Browsers by Gsmbasics: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2017
Chrome is considered "the" cell phone browser to use of all platforms, however, that wouldn't make it the only one. An up and coming web browser called UC Browser is giving Google's Chrome a run for its money.

Chinese e-commerce firm Alibaba Group is in charge of the UC Browser. The firm is a parent organization to the world's largest Internet business-to-business trading networks for small businesses. The firm created a browser for desktops as well as Android operating systems.

UC Browser was unveiled in 2004, emerging as the first J2ME application. It has support for all kinds of platforms such as Android os, Blackberry, iOS, Java ME, Symbian and also Windows Device. Of all these operating systems, Android os has the biggest consumer UC share-- 300 million downloads and install, away from 500 million Google Android Operating System users.

The reason why You Should Checkout The UC Browser?

The UC internet browser is a mobile web browser that occupies little space on your smart device (16MB) and also your Windows PC (50.9 MB). With extra storage space, users can download the things they like. In addition to that, browsing the Web can be done really fast. It's also offered in different languages including but not restricted to:

Arabic

Bangla

English

French

Indonesian

Spanish

The UC Web browser uses data compression setting and cloud acceleration. The internet browser's servers are truly proxies that can compress website page data. It's also functional to environments of the exact same networks and also can download files in different file formats.

When you choose to use web applications, the web browser featuring HTML5 as well as cloud syncing, just like Google Chrome and even Microsoft's Edge. It provides a cloud storage space referred to as UDisk that will provide people with extra storage space. UC Web browser will without a doubt take on the bigger, more well-known web browsers like Google Chrome as well as Mozilla Firefox.

It's very easy to download and install the UC Web browser on your Android Device. Just head to the Play Store in order to download the free copy. Key in UC Browser and search for the application. Click install and the downloading will start.

http://gsmbasics.com.ng/685/uc-browser-can-hold-its-ground-and-take-on-bigger-frequently-used-browsers.html
Re: UC Browser Can Hold Its Ground And Take On Bigger, Frequently Used Browsers by eezeribe(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2017
OK
Re: UC Browser Can Hold Its Ground And Take On Bigger, Frequently Used Browsers by Ay92(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
It's actually slower than snail on my phone and it takes a very large storage space. The only reason I use it is because it resumes tab after restarting it, even if I switch off the phone completely for hours p
Re: UC Browser Can Hold Its Ground And Take On Bigger, Frequently Used Browsers by grudges: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dat is my default browser of all time, I only use chrome for its desktop site on rare cases. Tnx to uc browser for its fascinating features.

2 Likes

Re: UC Browser Can Hold Its Ground And Take On Bigger, Frequently Used Browsers by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ay92:
It's actually slower than snail on my phone and it takes a very large storage space. The only reason I use it is because it resumes tab after restarting it, even if I switch off the phone completely for hours p
ur network location and the kind of phone you use. UC is the mother of all browsers.

1 Like

Re: UC Browser Can Hold Its Ground And Take On Bigger, Frequently Used Browsers by CrEaToRmalden(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
franciskaine:
ur network location and the kind of phone you use. UC is the mother of all browsers.

don't mind him, UC's king.
My second choice browser is chrome.

1 Like

Re: UC Browser Can Hold Its Ground And Take On Bigger, Frequently Used Browsers by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
UC browser is better in every parts you wish to use it

1 Like

Re: UC Browser Can Hold Its Ground And Take On Bigger, Frequently Used Browsers by Dandsome: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Uc web u say is up coming?... Lol
Re: UC Browser Can Hold Its Ground And Take On Bigger, Frequently Used Browsers by investigator007: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Chrome is still d best for me mehn
Re: UC Browser Can Hold Its Ground And Take On Bigger, Frequently Used Browsers by Bosun13: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
To load Web fast just try ( BROWSER) fast like jet.......but for downloading Uc browser is the king

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Knows If Slot Or 3C Hub Sells Fairly Used Infinix Mobile? / I Need A Redmi Note 4x Seller / Tips On How To Protect Your Smartphone During Rainy Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.