Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit (75429 Views)

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by bbbabes(f): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2017
A Nigerian fitness buff took to social media to share graphic photos of his body after he was allegedly brutalized by some Nigerian soldiers for wearing an fitted top .

According to the victim Olajide Nathan (@drealghettoboy) ,the incident happened around 9:30pm, last night,close to Dodan Barracks at Keffi street, off Awolowo road, Obalende.

In his words
“I was beaten up for almost two hours last nite by soldiers OP MENSA because Iwas wearing a black armless and red track trouser.

They asked if i was a cultist and why am i so muscular in shape? Do i build up to intimidate soldiers? I told them i work out because i love to be fit and i enjoy doing it. One of the soldiers slapped me immediately and the rest started wipping me with koboko, for no reason. I copied there plate number Hilux NA1003.”

[img]https://4.bp..com/-t3pNN2g7WJk/WIWyk18v50I/AAAAAAADYkg/ynM0drimEFYDMf8gJjnGdZU7HLk2JRTfACLcB/s640/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-kzTQ-tlTvvw/WIWyt9X-rLI/AAAAAAADYkk/4c51633mywMqrUzV6QzO-xtFDCDAgtznQCLcB/s640/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/see-what-nigerian-soldiers-allegedly.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by bbbabes(f): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2017
Den wan test if the muscles na koboko proof
Awon Eyan Hercules
Forming van damme for 9ja
That one wey I see na tospi. If soldier beat you you no go fit type well.
And I'm sure say because you think say you be Hercules you yarn den anyhow
Ogbeni come out with the real story jare!!!

#Do your state well

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by SexyNairalander: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2017
booked

your muscle is a threat to them

i cannot forget the day those op Mensa caught me and my guys outside the school

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Benjom(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2017
If true, this must be injustice at its peak.

Those soldiers are sadist. OP, can you reach out to the young man to wear what he wore that day he was roughened? So, as to know if we should be wearing only babariga at such semi-odd hour, abi na... before they finish the youths with 'bulala and kondo'.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by obiorathesubtle: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2017
angry

Useless soldiers..

Don't gan fight Boko Haram..

Be there flogging innocent people..

Soldiers with inferiority complex.. If that guy catch one of them one on one.. Him go beat am till he go see camouflage stars.. angry

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by bqlekan(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2017
Chai.. This is serious.. So somebody cannot workout again? I don't even know which is more sensible, policemen or soldiers

They just be giving force a bad name..

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by henrydadon(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2017
grin

this guy isnt telling us the full story..

wetin you sef find go soldiers side

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by MrGreenMavro: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by idupaul: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:
Den wan test if the muscles na koboko proof
Awon Eyan Hercules
Forming van damme for 9ja
That one wey I see na tospi. If soldier beat you you no go fit type well.
And I'm sure say because you think say you be Hercules you yarn den anyhow
Ogbeni come out with the real story jare!!!

#Do your state well

Recieve sense

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by HtwoOw: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2017
Heheheh

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by ademidedavid(f): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2017
Most lower ranked military men are so hostile that they seek for any opportunity to exhibit their hostility on any civilian, they are supposed to protect and not to cause more damage to those to be protected. We have suffered enough from our so called leaders and now its the Military that are of lower education or no education at all that we have to face now...... Its high time we stood against maltreatment from our so called Military men on Civilians.........

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by kilokeys(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2017
awful
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by HtwoOw: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Na wash

Nobody is ever guilty

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Originality007: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2017
angry some people dont no d the diff btw Beating and Flogging, what u show here is flogging NOT Beating, if those solders Beat u has u have said, Bro u go still dey hospital by now. grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by jtjohn(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Too bad
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by DonCortino: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2017
1983 is back!!

I hope u did not vote for this change.

Sorry!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by ginajet(f): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2017
Is okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2017
If no b say i get many millitary friends ehn.i for say all of dem are fools.

PS: Majority of this low-ranked illiterate soldiers are fools.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by goldfish80(m): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2017
The Senate should pass a law to protect civilians from assault like these by uniformed men.
I know it's wishful thinking and a little far fetched until a family member of a senator is at the receiving end of abuse like this.

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2017
How can soldiers beat a guy just for flexin his muscle?

15 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by optional1(f): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2017
Smellymouth:
Chaii.. Warris this?

hope u do av muscle
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by preetymee(f): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2017
Ehyaaa kpele. Don't mind them, they felt intimidated wit ur hunky statur. But I don't knw y am laughing at this serious issue grin

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by waleakanfe(m): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2017
U wan collect sorry, abi
Oya "SORRY"

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2017
bbbabes:
A Nigerian fitness buff took to social media to share graphic photos of his body after he was allegedly brutalized by some Nigerian soldiers for wearing an fitted top .

According to the victim Olajide Nathan (@drealghettoboy) ,the incident happened around 9:30pm, last night,close to Dodan Barracks at Keffi street, off Awolowo road, Obalende.

In his words
“I was beaten up for almost two hours last nite by soldiers OP MENSA because Iwas wearing a black armless and red track trouser.

They asked if i was a cultist and why am i so muscular in shape? Do i build up to intimidate soldiers? I told them i work out because i love to be fit and i enjoy doing it. One of the soldiers slapped me immediately and the rest started wipping me with koboko, for no reason. I copied there plate number Hilux NA1003.”

[img]https://4.bp..com/-t3pNN2g7WJk/WIWyk18v50I/AAAAAAADYkg/ynM0drimEFYDMf8gJjnGdZU7HLk2JRTfACLcB/s640/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-kzTQ-tlTvvw/WIWyt9X-rLI/AAAAAAADYkk/4c51633mywMqrUzV6QzO-xtFDCDAgtznQCLcB/s640/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/see-what-nigerian-soldiers-allegedly.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Smellymouth: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2017
optional1:

hope u do av muscle

Yes na..

Check my dp and see my muscle.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Holatunde007(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2017
In Nigeria it's called discipline
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2017
Smh...very dissapointed in the army.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2017
This country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.