Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London (71434 Views)

President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo / Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo / President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by Okeikpu(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
ephi123:

I wonder o. Even if he is indoors with all the heaters on, he would still need at least a pair of socks to keep warm. Very suspect picture. Very very suspect.
That's an old pix
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by copiescopy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
mtcheww !!! Not like we dont already know channels TV and the APC government is like 5 and 6

Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by ArabMopol(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
the incompetent duara dullard is busy doing owambe in 1st world country while zombies in Nigeria are dying in starvation, buhari is a cow, useless old farmer, if he truly want to felt the pain and agony of common man, he should have do his holiday in duara village without light and decent food..... we just have an EDIOT as a President TUFIAKWA

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by Proffdada: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
The picture is meant to be rhetorical proof of life after the death rumor
I'm suspicious undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by opribo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
He left Nigeria that he has scattered and went to cross leg and balance in another man's country where the leaders have worked so hard to make it a better place. This man is indeed a joke of a president I should say. No shame at all. A patriotic and dedicated president will sit down here and rough it out no matter what it takes until we see the Nigeria of our dreams. Wont it be nice to say that during his time Nigeria became the envy of the world but NO, because he doesn't mean well or have anything tangible to offer so he will rather run away not giving a damn. SMH

BTW why was it not a video why a still photograph, they have started again with their gimmicks soon now they will tell us that he has decided to take his full leave therefore he wont come back again as planned. Awon aburo malu. SMH.
He is endorsing ChannelsTV, thats normal but what happened to NTA that is directly under his watch why cant he watch NTA. He cannot because him and his Lai minister of information and monumental failures, cluelessness raise to power ten. Is it not someone that made ChannelsTV what it is that he is proud to watch, maybe we should be considering people like that to lead the country rather than these charlatans.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by nsilordgmail(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Post like this raises eyebrows about Buhari's health...seems the old man is battling for life
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by bamosagie(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigerians will just be reacting anyhow!!! No respect for "authority" angry

''Constituted''

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by truthstands11: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bros, let the truth be told. That room doesn't look like UK at all. The temperature there now is about 6'0C. You can't be bare footed there now. So you were elected to be president to go to so called UK to watch channels TV. Ok oooooo. We are watching. Trump was right. It is only an insensible leader that leaves his country junketting around when people are being slaughtered like goat and hunger is killing the people of the country. I pity Nigeria. We are fighting corruption and saving so called billions of naira according to them yet hunger is at unimaginable level but when those accused of corruption were in power, life was comfortable to a reasonable extent. Only God Almighty will deliver us.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by mrsfavour(f): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Let us wait till tha date he said he will return.
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by jayfierce(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigerians will just be reacting anyhow!!! No respect for "authority" angry
It's called democracy
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by gbegemaster(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Are you sure he's still alive? This is the first time they are going through so much to prove he is alive. Even snapping back of person, sorry the side, watching TV.
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by ephi123(f): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Okeikpu:
That's an old pix

In that case, they've just shot themselves in the foot.

A check on google shows temperatures in London have been between -2 to 5 deg this week, and yet Buhari is dressed like someone in Abuja temperatures.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by chronique(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmm. Reminds me of how Yardie was doing 100 push ups in the morning, playing squash and running up and down the stairs but ended up in a casket shortly after. I hope this isn't a case of "the return of Yar'adua, season 2".

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by Okeikpu(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
A blind man is leading Nigerians
Sorry I mean Zoongeria
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by effty(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
coalcoal1:
How come Bubu is not feeling the cold with the way he is dressed? Abi is Winter on recession in London?
Your head dey der. Yu no dey see Naija flag? Later, zombies will say that harmattan in the north is equivalent to winter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by mario383: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bigajeff:
Channelstv Best TV Station for I lost counts times is not a joke. But I refused to be scam if that pics was shot abroad
You nor nor apc again? Just imagine the darkness of the picture. That picture shows many things are wrong with it. Darkness picture.
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by mrsfavour(f): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
opribo:
He left Nigeria that he has scattered and went to cross leg and balance in another man's country where the leaders have worked so hard to make it a better place. This man is indeed a joke of a president I should say. No shame at all. A patriotic and dedicated president will sit down here and rough it out no matter what it takes until we see the Nigeria of our dreams. Wont it be nice to say that during his time Nigeria became the envy of the world but NO, because he doesn't mean well or have anything tangible to offer so he will rather run away not giving a damn. SMH

BTW why was it not a video why a still photograph, they have started again with their gimmicks soon now they will tell us that he has decided to take his full leave therefore he wont come back again as planned. Awon aburo malu. SMH
Laughing my head out ! i love ur comment. whether dead or alive, we are waiting for his arrival.
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
osusuallstars:
you will never have rest in your life , the hottest part of hell is reserved for you and your generation for ordering the killing of unarmed biafrans celebrating Trump victory. You took our oil money #500million dollars to sponsor clinton campaign but she failed woefully , why why why buhari. The day we decide to take up arms, Daura, Malumfashi, Katsina, Dutse ma, and all other smaller towns in Kastina state will never be safe.

never actually seen a foolish fool like u, pig
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by Okeikpu(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
ephi123:

In that case, they've just shot themselves in the foot.

A check on google shows temperatures in London have been between -2 to 5 deg this week, and yet Buhari is dressed like someone in Abuja temperatures.
Buhari is dead
Forget abt APC scam
We know how they came on power
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by AuroraB(f): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin I see small kettle grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by vicben27(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
see him dry leg lik him fulani stick! cluelessness continues til 2019 attributes of a certified dullard! can someone pls fast forward to 2019 wen we kick his dry ass out of office
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by Smartademu(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Na so dem do for Yar'adua after dem come bring him body back home.
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by OlaMiki: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
lolzzzzz grin grin grin grin what is constructive in you pple flat head IPOD /BIAFR*UD hatred wailings and comments? hey !!!
lovat:
So constructive criticism makes everyone Children of hate cry

How do you live with yourself daily
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by darlenese(f): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
I saw Aisha crying !

Sai Baba ooo

cry cry : : cry
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by Yishah(f): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Gawd...Nigerians have got no chill... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by lovat(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
OlaMiki:
lolzzzzz grin grin grin grin what is constructive in you pple flat head IPOD /BIAFR*UD hatred wailings and comments? hey !!!
mynd44
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by drss2(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
i fit bet all my chickens say dat place is not london. d picture sef na old picture wey dem snap for inside aso rock before d dullard go london.
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
The position he sat in is suspicious.Even the cap looks like an Ibo type.Buhari doesn't wear other tribes cap except Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by nkemjacob2(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
dis man no no say nigerians dey vex...keep doing wht u like, we re seeing d change begins wit me
Re: Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London by raystanley(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Something is fishy, that's first day of arrival.. pic or is he wearing one cloth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.