Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Unique Thread For Architecture Students And Aspirants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unique Thread For Architecture Students And Aspirants (571 Views)

Creative Costumes As UNN Architecture Students Slay In Cultural Day / Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz / Nnamdi Azikiwe Medical Students And Aspirants / Pre-science Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unique Thread For Architecture Students And Aspirants by mat2d6boi(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2017
Architecture students and aspirants in all universities are only allowed here cause we are all special. let's go, shall we?
Re: Unique Thread For Architecture Students And Aspirants by jojothaiv(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
How about those in Polytechnics?
Re: Unique Thread For Architecture Students And Aspirants by mat2d6boi(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
jojothaiv:
How about those in Polytechnics?
sorry 4 dat, it skipped my mind. architecture students frm all institutions( universities, Polytechnics, college of educations) are welcome!
Re: Unique Thread For Architecture Students And Aspirants by mat2d6boi(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
our future architects, let's share our views on how we view architecture, our experience in the field for those in it or aspiring to be. so that those interested can be enlightened a lot about its uniqueness. I had to create this thread due to a very awful experience I had when I just began my journey of aspiring architecture. come in my fellow architects nd let's all share ......
Re: Unique Thread For Architecture Students And Aspirants by jojothaiv(m): 12:25am On Jan 24, 2017
mat2d6boi:
sorry 4 dat, it skipped my mind. architecture students frm all institutions( universities, Polytechnics, college of educations) are welcome!
Better, cause I'm an undergraduate from Federal Polytechnic Kebbi
Re: Unique Thread For Architecture Students And Aspirants by mat2d6boi(m): 6:10am On Jan 24, 2017
jojothaiv:

Better, cause I'm an undergraduate from Federal Polytechnic Kebbi
that's good, and what level are u
Re: Unique Thread For Architecture Students And Aspirants by mat2d6boi(m): 6:14am On Jan 24, 2017
well... I have just been admitted for the 2016/2017 session in oau(architecture) and I wish to know a lot of architects-to-be which states the reason for creating this thread
Re: Unique Thread For Architecture Students And Aspirants by jojothaiv(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
mat2d6boi:
that's good, and what level are u
HND2, how about you?
Re: Unique Thread For Architecture Students And Aspirants by jojothaiv(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
mat2d6boi:
well... I have just been admitted for the 2016/2017 session in oau(architecture) and I wish to know a lot of architects-to-be which states the reason for creating this thread
Welcome to the league..

Be prepare to work, it's tasking and demanding here in polytechnic I don't know much about how it's being run at the university but what I know for sure is that you will find it interesting only if you are ready to learn..

Will be heading back to the Uni for a degree too..

(1) (Reply)

/ . / Physics Challenge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.