Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? (881 Views)

Basher and bashee What would You Do? / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by brooklyn99: 12:44am On Nov 29, 2009
Is just me or is MAMAGEE constantly bashing Nigeria(ns) every chance she gets? Why is this so? Is it possible that she's fat, half bald, and blames Nigerians for her woes? Is it possible that she hooked up with a Nigerian, thinking he was rich like Hakeem in "COMING TO AMERICA" (u know every nigerian guy in the west is a prince wink) only to find out he was financially worse off than Barney of The Simpsons? Some1 please tell me why she hates Nigerians so.
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 29, 2009
Maybe not the worst one I've met on Nairaland.

The worst one I've come across today though.
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by Kunbee: 12:47am On Nov 29, 2009
She is very nice IMO cool
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 29, 2009
no mama-gee is far from being a basher, but pc guru is , that's if the poster exhibits signs of ignorance, i hate ignorant pple.
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Nov 29, 2009
Mama-gee gets a whole thread all for herself. grin grin
This is awesome. grin grin
Now you guys should start the topic
. grin grin
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 29, 2009
@opic
rotflmao grin grin

Mamagee is a Nigerian sha
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by brooklyn99: 1:25am On Nov 29, 2009
^^^^^ lol. i later realized she was Nigerian. BUt why she hates them so? Guess she probably wishes she was white; maybe cus of Abacha, Obasanjo and co grin
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by lovemoi2(f): 1:27am On Nov 29, 2009
mama gee u are one popular lady wink wink wink wink

can i get yah autograph plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz grin grin
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by sjeezy8: 1:31am On Nov 29, 2009
Theres a weapon for ladies like mamagee called oko
it has to be big and good, yoruba guys use it to silence stupid babes. momentarily cool
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 29, 2009
sjeezy8:

it has to be big and good
something you wish you had

Wonder why they call you spaghetti.
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by sjeezy8: 1:37am On Nov 29, 2009
FL Gators:

you dey craze full time
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by lovemoi2(f): 1:40am On Nov 29, 2009
FL Gators:

ROTFALMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chei i no want spaghetti uhm uhm oh
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:44am On Nov 29, 2009
FL Gators:

i should stop drinking juice while on nairaland!
GOSH!!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!
oh gosh, i cant stop laughing.
cheesy
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by Gabry(f): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2009
nahhh. . . mama Gee is a sweetheart to my eyes. I have othrs whom are more faggoty than her! angry
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by CrazyMan(m): 6:28am On Nov 30, 2009
She nice and God fearing. So mr poster, I'm afraid that your report about her is false. . .you're fired
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by CrazyMan(m): 6:28am On Nov 30, 2009
She nice and God fearing. So mr poster, I'm afraid that your report about her is false. . .you're fired
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by mamagee3(f): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2009
lovemoi2:

mama gee u are one popular lady wink wink wink wink

can i get yah autograph plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz grin grin

Exactly ooo
I don become celebrity grin grin
I am now the most important user on Nairaland
. grin grin
Re: Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? by CrazyMan(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2009
mama-gee:

Exactly ooo
I don become celebrity grin grin
I am now the most important user on Nairaland
. grin grin
I believe you wink

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Admissions Status / Acn: They Want Tinubu Dead! / End Of The World Prophecies, Will The World Come To An End By May 21 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.