Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 AM

Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him (42091 Views)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by sekundosekundo: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
freeborn76:

He is reasonable by Igbo standard, not by our high standards in Odua; we dash him to you guys...no wonder there are no reasonable people in the East.

lofty900 said that Fayose is the only reasonable Yoruba man he knows, he didn't say that Fayose is the only reasonable man in Yoruba land.

What you should have done was to give him examples of other reasonable people in Yoruba land. You insulting all the Easterners tempts me to say that you're not reasonable but I won't say that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by djbobby007: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
lofty900:
The only reasonable Yoruba man I know
ok,name 1 reasonable man frm ur tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by freeborn76(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
sekundosekundo:

lofty900 said that Fayose is the only reasonable Yoruba man he knows, he didn't say that Fayose is the only reasonable man in Yoruba land.

What you should have done was to give him examples of other reasonable people in Yoruba land. You insulting all the Easterners tempts me to say that you're not reasonable but I won't say that.

I like your sarcasm; I was gonna say you are a slowpoke, but I won't say that

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
freeborn76:

I like your sarcasm; I was gonna say you are a slowpoke, but I won't say that
I was gonna call u a useless fool but I won't say it.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by freeborn76(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Toylove:

LMAO... Firstly, I never said " the only sensible yoruba"
Secondly, am a proud Yoruba boy.

You say fayose, ffk, Reno re all corrupt. Am nt arguing Dat with u.
All am telling u is that all fayose's point are fvcking correct... Or Cn u point to any of those points Dat u feel isn't right?

If truly you are Yoruba, then I pity you...you just said your father is not 'reasonable', or don't you know your father? As a matter of fact, you just called your entire clan unreasonable...thank you omo iya

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by jrusky(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
#GovFayoseOnChannelsTv: On Chibok girls, even Ekiti State, the Fountain of Knowledge does not have any school where 250 pupils will be writing Physics at the same time, Physics students that can't speak English language.

Read the bold again and again pls.

Let every Nigerians who has brain(Pls no apc) to tell me how can a Physics student can not express herself in simple English and please where in Nigeria do we have over 150 student at a time in a classroom doing same subject

[b]And I ask this question again please who is that person that went to negotiate with boko haram to be releasing the chibok girls one after the other and who is that person that always know the location where the released girl stand and always alert the govt and called on all media [/b]apc don't worry your days are loading same way Jammeh was disgraced and the who country were jubilating same is about to befall you all apc soon just keep watching in fact your case will be too brutal.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Felixalex(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Love Machine:
Let's vote buhari's economic approval ratings.
If you believe buhari's economic is on the right track click "SHARE"
If you don't believe click" LIKE"
Thanks

where is the "LICK" Button please
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by rimzo(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fayose always nail it at that point that matter most. More grace to ur elbow sir.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Toylove: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
freeborn76:

If truly you are Yoruba, then I pity you...you just said your father is not 'reasonable', or don't you know your father? As a matter of fact, you just called your entire clan unreasonable...thank you omo iya
Mr, u better check my previous post... I was not d person Dat even talked about d "reasonable" shii Dat warrant u insulting my father.....
No vex ehn... Na me pass my boundary dey follow u talk. I dnt knw say insult Na ur second name. No vex o
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by mayorwah98(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Chibok girls saga is a scam. I stayed in the barracks during my NYSC days and a captain told me

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by dammieco(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
FAYOSE MY MENTOR

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by mayorwah98(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
djbobby007:
ok,name 1 reasonable man frm ur tribe
Oga leave that talk
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by mayorwah98(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
krasican:
Unchained Mad Dog .....just ranting for hailing sake
Bro fayose said the truth. Take it or leave it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by APCmyheart(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guyman02:
Frakly speaking, for those of you that schooled in the South, is there any Secondary school in the whole Southern Nigeria where 250 students (girls) sit for PHYSICS exam (not English and Maths that are compulsory) at the same time in one WAEC session not to talk about educationally less advantaged State like Borno State.

In my Secondary school in the North, many students dread Science Subjects and we had only one physics teacher (Mallam Umar) for the whole senior classes as we were very few doing science, so I keep wondering the magic they used in Borno that every girl there loved Science subject like Physics so much that you had hundreds sitting for it in WAEC?undecided embarassed,

In the picture posted here of Buhari watching Channels TV showing Femi Adeshina who was featured immediately after Fayose it means that Buhari watched this interview and he may be wondering what he would have done to that guy with EFCC if not for the immunity clause, as a patient Fulani man he will be waiting for 2018 when Fayose tenure expires

LOL if Fayose is daft you should have make research before jumping on here to comment, You have first ask if it's only physics they that day.. Below is a time table tor April 14th 2014..

Monday, 14th April, 2014:

Government 2 (Essay) —————- 8.30am – 10.30am

Government 1 (Obj) —————— 10.30am – 11.30am

Physics 3(Practical) ( Alt. B) ——— 08.30am – 11.15am(1st Set)

Physics 3(Practical) (Alt. B) ———- 11.40am – 3.25pm(2nd Set)

Computer Studies (Practical) ———– 8.30am – 10.30am(1st Set)

Computer Studies (Practical) ————11.00am – 1.00pm(2nd Set)

Foods & Nut 2(Essay) —————- 1.00pm – 2.15pm

Foods & Nut 1(Obj) —————— 2.15pm – 3.15pm

Fayose think everyone is as stupid as him trying to gain support when he started answering to the share he got from Dasuki after he left office in 2018..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by magoo10(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria,Africa and the world

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by freeborn76(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Toylove:

Mr, u better check my previous post... I was not d person Dat even talked about d "reasonable" shii Dat warrant u insulting my father.....
No vex ehn... Na me pass my boundary dey follow u talk. I dnt knw say insult Na ur second name. No vex o

My apologies...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Lukay99: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
jrusky:
#GovFayoseOnChannelsTv: On Chibok girls, even Ekiti State, the Fountain of Knowledge does not have any school where 250 pupils will be writing Physics at the same time, Physics students that can't speak English language.

Read the bold again and again pls.

Let every Nigerians who has brain(Pls no apc) to tell me how can a Physics student can not express herself in simple English and please where in Nigeria do we have over 150 student at a time in a classroom doing same subject

[b]And I ask this question again please who is that person that went to negotiate with boko haram to be releasing the chibok girls one after the other and who is that person that always know the location where the released girl stand and always alert the govt and called on all media [/b]apc don't worry your days are loading same way Jammeh was disgraced and the who country were jubilating same is about to befall you all apc soon just keep watching in fact your case will be too brutal.

Really! Don't you guys know that they are only secondary school students from the north for that matter and you expect them to speak fluent English? Even your previous first lady (aka mama Peace) a PHD holder from the so called educated South cannot speak fluent English. and believe me I have listened to some of the escaped chibuk girls talk before and they even sound much better than mama Peace at least some of them.

Where the girls kidnapped in the physics classroom or in the hostels ? I don't really know I'm asking you

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Splashme: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Buhari is Nigeria's worst president ever

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Guyman02: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL if Fayose is daft you should have make research before jumping on here to comment, You have first ask if it's only physics they that day.. Below is a time table tor April 14th 2014..

Fayose think everyone is as stupid as him trying to gain support when he started answering to the share he got from Dasuki after he left office in 2018..

Stop spinning the story, the school principal who is now the current commissioner of Education in Borno State said in 2014 that the girls were camped in the school because they had Physics practicals to do, the rest of the students were coming from home due to security advise from the Govt.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Lukay99: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Splashme:
Buhari is Nigeria's worst president ever

Worst than Abacha? Really! Can gov foyose be talking like that during Abacha's time? Or even during Babangida's time? Even you yourself knows what you said is not the truth
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by APCmyheart(m): 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guyman02:

Stop spinning the story, the school principal who is now the current commissioner of Education in Borno State said in 2014 that the girls were camped in the school because they had Physics practicals to do, the rest of the students were coming from home due to security advise from the Govt.

So they come midnight to kidnap the girls abi? Sometimes i wonder how some of you reason, Someone earlier said that center was regard as a lucky center and people come to register their WAEC there which happen all over Nigeria, I remember traveling to School Of Science Imesi Ile to write my WAEC and wrote my NECO in my school in ONDO and i know how many people was in that center..

Beside did the Principal said all those kidnap were physics candidates?

They have 4 subjects that day and what you and your co wailers keep wailing about is Physics upandan

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by duni04(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
The Chibok girls kidnapping was a scam? I'm sure the US and UK that spotted them in Sambisa using surveilance aircrafts were in on the scam too? Or international aid agencies around the world that helped broker the release of some of the Chibok girls from Boko haram were also in on the scam? Or our neighbouring countries that helped mount surveilance and assisted in the release of the girls were also in on it?
Nigerians should be very wary of Ayo Fayose. As 2018 approaches, he's going to get more and more cynical and crazier because he knows judgement day is coming. He's preparing his defence for his prosecution in 2018. We all know he's going to claim political persecution when the EFCC nabs him next year for money laundering and using Ekiti money to buy houses for his sister in Abuja.
The 2006 poultry scam case is still there pending in court. Thank God it wasnt Buhari in power then. It was his own PDP controlled EFCC that nabbed him for looting Ekiti of N1.2billion naira in 2006.
Please Nigerians, don't be fooled by this man's deceit. He knows exactly what he's doing. He knows that there's no where to run to. Diezani ran to the UK and is undergoing trial there. Koro ran to the US and quickly ran back when he knew he would soon be extradicted. There is just no hiding place for Fayose. The only option he has is to stay and fight dirty. I can't believe people cant see through this devilish and stupid bastard.
I also can't believe why those channels journalists didn't ask him what his domestic servant was doing with USD 50,000 that was stolen two weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by projectking68(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Toylove:

LMAO... Firstly, I never said " the only sensible yoruba"
Secondly, am a proud Yoruba boy.

You say fayose, ffk, Reno re all corrupt. Am nt arguing Dat with u.
All am telling u is that all fayose's point are fvcking correct... Or Cn u point to any of those points Dat u feel isn't right?
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Guyman02: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

So they come midnight to kidnap the girls abi? Sometimes i wonder how some of you reason, Someone earlier said that center was regard as a lucky center and people come to register their WAEC there which happen all over Nigeria, I remember traveling to School Of Science Imesi Ile to write my WAEC and wrote my NECO in my school in ONDO and i know how many people was in that center..

They have 4 subjects that day and what you and your co wailers keep wailing about is Physics upandan

Now I know why I dont have to explain anything to you, since you are a product of lucky center like the Chibok school, I wonder who taught you English? Your moniker (APCmyheart) was probably created by LAi Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by APCmyheart(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guyman02:

Now I know why I dont have to explain anything to you, since you are a product of lucky center like the Chibok school, I wonder who taught you English? Your moniker (APCmyheart) was probably created by LAi Mohammed.

Oga shut up jor and be reasonable, I am a science student and decide to write my WAEC in a science school any problem with that?

Oga go sit down one place your former first lady with her P.hd cannot stand some of those student in English..
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by OBAGADAFFI: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

On the night of 14–15 April 2014, a group of militants attacked the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria. They broke into the school, pretending to be guards,[22] telling the girls to get out and come with them.[23] A large number of students were taken away in trucks, possibly into the Konduga area of the Sambisa Forest where Boko Haram were known to have fortified camps.[23] Houses in Chibok were also burned down in the incident.[20] The school had been closed for four weeks prior to the attack due to the deteriorating security situation, but students from multiple schools had been called in to take final exams in physics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibok_schoolgirls_kidnapping#Kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
hmmmm Fayose, when he is about to make Lotta sense shoots himself in d foot.. if only he thinks before spitting out some words he will build a very strong opposition.

Fayose, may I let u know this, I'm a corp member who is serving in the North, as a matter of fact I teach Senior secondary school students...
85percent of the students I teach cannot speak English
13percent only know a few words in English
while the remaining 2percent speak English at an "intermediate" level...
And these are students who in few months time would sit WAEC and NECO..
Should I shock u more.. about half of the class I teach can't recite A to Z...
I'm not trying to spite the North but people who have lived there can testify to this....
So Fayose,Chibok girls not knowing how to speak English Shouldn't shock you.. as this could just be the plain truth...

Mr Fayose I really don't know how you came about you being the second ranked person in SW when it comes to regular payment of salaries.... It's obvious Lagos is first on that list....but how you are ahead of Ogun state is what I seem not to understand ... cuz I know that the only states who stand out in SW are Lagos state and, arguably Ogun state.

Fayose you talked about your "prophecies" coming to pass.... Now let me ask you this Would you want A Nigeria Where nothing works at all, so that your party can come to power in 2019? or a Nigeria which is beneficial to all, A Nigeria where d poor don't suffer where things are relatively cheap and better for all?

Being in the opposition sir should not make you hateful and sentimental....

In conclusion Just do the little you can in conjunction with the present govt while u play opposition wisely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Okeikpu(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ds one no be original Afonja
I swear
Afonjascos are naturally cowards,but ds nigga still dey surprise me oh
We need a DNA test on him
I think hs dad must be a gr8 Biafran man
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by APCmyheart(m): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

On the night of 14–15 April 2014, a group of militants attacked the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria. They broke into the school, pretending to be guards,[22] telling the girls to get out and come with them.[23] A large number of students were taken away in trucks, possibly into the Konduga area of the Sambisa Forest where Boko Haram were known to have fortified camps.[23] Houses in Chibok were also burned down in the incident.[20] The school had been closed for four weeks prior to the attack due to the deteriorating security situation, but students from multiple schools had been called in to take final exams in physics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibok_schoolgirls_kidnapping#Kidnapping

What you post up there did not make any sense has i have read it on wikipedia before you even post it.

My question is is it only Physics they are having that day? They have 4 subjects that day except you gonna tell me it's only Physics they write in that school that day.. Below is the timetable for that day again..

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Rashdimuh(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Though I am APC , the President has not done anything meaningful for the masses or for members of the party. Well I think it high time we yorubas forget our political inclination and focus on our to make the oodua nation great again, that was what Paseda said at Ibadan. Gov Fayose U are next Political power force after the Jagaban .
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by ArabMopol(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
do we even have a President in this country just asking
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by OBAGADAFFI: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

What you post up there did not make any sense has i have read it on wikipedia before you even post it.

My question is is it only Physics they are having that day? They have 4 subjects that day except you gonna tell me it's only Physics they write in that school that day.. Below is the timetable for that day again..

You forgot that exam time-table can be rescheduled.

Have you asked yourself what happen to the other exam papers after the kidnapping of those girls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Camps In Okigwe, Imo; Recover Fresh & Old Corpses (Photos) / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) / Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.