Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) (41524 Views)

Driver Deface The Windscreen Of His Keke Napep With Different Stickers. PHOTOS / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) / Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/01/23/nigerian-soldier-smashes-windscreen-of-man-listening-to-radio-biafra-in-port-harcourt/

The Nigerian constitution allows for freedom of expression. But some people don’t realise this provision. One of them, a soldier, resides in Port Harcourt. He reportedly smashed the windscreen of a man quietly listening to a Radio station operated by a pro-Biafra group, the Indigenous People of Biafra.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by dingbang(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wat DA fak
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by eyeview: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
As long as Nigerians continue cracking jokes like "if solider slap you.... ", these soldiers will continue to think they are feared and reverenced as Demi gods, they will continue to feel that they can do anything and get away with it.
Nothing annoys me than when I hear jokes eulogising army slaps, mopol slaps, etc. It emboldens them.
Let's all stop such jokes

317 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by smart024(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Some people won't stop at nothing order to create mischief...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Franky826: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
shocked

Impunity of the highest order.

What should he be listening to?
Gworro FM? undecided

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Theyveedo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
OP are u sure it is because of the radio station he was listening to?

If it is then this is unjust

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Is it true its a soldier?
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by henrydadon(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
angry

no be nigeria again..

..abeg talk something else..a place where law and order doesn't seem to hold any value

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by ladyF(f): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sad truth is nothing will be done to that soldier. cry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Now listening to Felas "Unknown Soldier" angry
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by AlexCk: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmm,

All these military people,
It's a privilege to be in the military, but some of them misuse such privilege, to "terrorise" the masses. angry

Police own sef worse, very annoying set of people,

They feel they are above the law.
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Souljaboi1: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
No picture of Soldier, nor picture of the listener or the video of the listener doing the listening.

Sighs sad

There are certainly bad eggs in the mIlitary, but we shouldn't demonise these guys without having to hear from them first.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by wayray: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ipob, alwyas crying like a baby.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by peter0071(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
i still dey Gambia oo
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
:oū

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by gabazin080(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
the mumu should be sent to sambisa to go show power there

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Klaasicworks(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Check out the full story here http://www.wikinaija.net
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Soldiers, some of them are good, some of them are bad, you may not be able to tell the difference until you meet them
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by pmc01(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lies!

He probably arrived at the checkpoint and stubbornly refused to lower the volume of his set. Media Propaganda is too commonplace in this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Baba4dgals: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by lovat(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
wayray:
Ipob, alwyas crying like a baby.
Stop this nonsense and grow up

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by transient123(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
See ipob lies.

Anyone who believes in this lies needs more than a brain surgery.

#jonathan-not-intrumpinauguration.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Mouthgag: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bia what?

Osus radio
Alright grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by lovat(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
This country has lost it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Alvin007: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
eyeview:
As long as Nigerians continue cracking jokes like "if solider slap you.... ", these soldiers will continue to think they are feared and reverenced as Demi gods, they will continue to feel that they can do anything and get away with it.
Nothing annoys me than when I hear jokes eulogising army slaps, mopol slaps, etc. It emboldens them.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by TTLHORLA: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
ah

1 Like

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by 9ja4show: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
eyeview:

Exactly , people praise stupidity in this country

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by GreatMahmud: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Try that in my hood in Kano, d soldier would have been set ablaze by angry guys before his fellow soldiers come around and dey will meet no one there..

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/01/23/nigerian-soldier-smashes-windscreen-of-man-listening-to-radio-biafra-in-port-harcourt/

The Nigerian constitution allows for freedom of expression. But some people don’t realise this provision. One of them, a soldier, resides in Port Harcourt. He reportedly smashed the windscreen of a man quietly listening to a Radio station operated by a pro-Biafra group, the Indigenous People of Biafra.
Nairaland keep pushing soldier topic to front page. Isn't this cyber harassment? Keep pushing . in fact call it soldier land! Everybody has a face! And they stand alone on the day of reckoning. I rest my case
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Ermacc: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
This soldiers are going over the bar. Its really annoying and sad that they wreck havoc, intimidate civillians and nothing, i mean absolutely nothing will be done about it.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by FearFactor1: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
One day I'll be so rich, I'll own a country...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) / Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.