Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants (28750 Views)

US-Iran Face-Off: Tougher Screening Awaits Nigerian Travellers / Nigeria Warns Ghana, Says Nigerian Retailers In Ghana Not ‘foreigners’ / 50 Nigerian Migrants Rescued In The Mediterranean By Libya’s Coastguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by amclimax(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Man must survive
Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by AGUBANZE(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
W
Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by tens4real(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
wetin go even carry me go Libya... but am sure my flat head brothers will not listen they will still go...
Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigerians and "abroad"
Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
lifezone247:
trust my people they like making it the hard way.
tru
Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by snezBaba: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

d last tym i checked it was yorubas that was deported from there recently
Whao! Can i get a link to where you checked? undecided

1 Like

Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by Young03(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
70% of them are edo indigenes
Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by Ahmeduana(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
and
Ghadaffi yielded to pressure and released them.’’
Two months ago,
^^^^^

WHICH GHADAFFI? THE ONE THAT IS INSIDE GRAVE?

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by ArabMopol(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
stupid incompetent government that can't provide for it citizens....its better they die while trying than to die by Nigeria force
Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by AngelicBeing: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
sad
Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by Laid2001: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ok. Go there na!
They are waiting for you. please record your escapade for Nairalander to follow till end!!

sorom4:
Improve the living conditions of Nigerians and you will see that they will not think of migrating to Libya or any other country to be killed

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by kettle84(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
wayray:
The Heading shoul be, NIgeria Has advised Igbo. grin
Edo people are known to always travel on foot through Lybia.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Do i blame those traveling to europe via libya?

Everybody just dey run comot from Nigeria...tufiakwa..

Shame on this country...
Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by bolaevans: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigeria is richly blessed with resources that its own kind will not allow to blossom

1 Like

Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by Jabioro: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
See Libya see Spain dat is their motto..like say Libya\Spain is trekkable...l saw d video,it is better imagine.
Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by able20(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
sorom4:
Improve the living conditions of Nigerians and you will see that they will not think of migrating to Libya or any other country to be killed
Lie, They will still try no matter the conditions.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by mr1759: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
I heard there is a cold war going on in libya following a Nigerian killing a police officer
Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by Andrew2016(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
It's better to die in libya because of going to Europe than to be in this bush called Nigeria. mitcheew. . .
Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
What does Libya even have, that they are terminating lives of people who are illegal immigrants? Countries like Canada, US, Germany haven't done such. It's now Libya, of all places. Biko si ebea puo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by EddyTeddy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
NOTED
3Dobserver:
A word is enof for d wise!!! May we not use our hand to kill us by ourselves oooo
Re: Avoid Libya; Death Penalty Awaits You There – Nigeria Warns Migrants by lailo: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
One funny thing is dat Osus will still go there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) / Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics / My Funny Experience At Passport Office In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.