Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Nigerian Actor, Igwe Tupac Attempts To Give Woman Oral S*x In Movie (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Actor, Igwe Tupac Attempts To Give Woman Oral S*x In Movie (photos) (3408 Views)

Coronavirus patient attempts to escape Lagos isolation centre / Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia / Nigerian Actor, Jim Iyke And Aisha Yesufu Arrives Abuja To Join Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actor, Igwe Tupac Attempts To Give Woman Oral S*x In Movie (photos) by uche87(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigerian actor and rapper, Charles Okocha has so far consolidated his stand as a social media sensation and an eccentric artiste with his recent activities on set and online.

A viral video clip from a developing Nollywood film features the light-skinned actor, Charles Okocha aka Amoshine and Igwe Tupac caught in a romantic scene with a lady.

In the video, Charles Okocha who survived a gunshot injury last year pleaded with the curvy lady to give him a chance to administer oral s*x to her as he looked directly at her waist like a s*x-crazed maniac.

In the short video clip, the eccentric actor was seen repeated the words; "I will eat you. I will eat you, I will eat you, allow me to eat you so that you can shine" as he went down on his knees for a vantage position to suck the actress.

The seeming newcomer actress expressed discomfort about his antics and later fled the room as the clip ended. The viral video clip is expected to further put the father of one in the news as he would love to in promotion of his career.

Watch the hilarious video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX9yJ0H4DRE

Click here for the explicit photos: http://www.tori.ng/news/51395/so-crazy-nigeria-actor-igwe-tupac-attempts-to-give.html

CC Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

*♥ *~ ToDaY iS fOr GiNa ~* ♥ * / We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland / The Deplorable State Of Ilogbo-eremi Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.