Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform (68956 Views)

Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos / Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos / Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Chiadikaobi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mods pushing unverified lies on frontpage. She died of illness and not by Bokoharam bullet.

She was a friend and colleague

CDSSE 11........... RIP Blessing

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by naturalwaves: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
dealslip:
Brave young woman. She braved the valley of the shadow of death, she entered the places even 'I am the head of my wife, I am greater than women', peni.s swinging men dare not tread. She wasn't looking for ATM to buy her Brazilian hair, rent her an apartment and feed her for the rest of her life. May heaven receive your soul, gallant woman.
You an eediot for making this comment. The same pen.1s you cannot do without. Who are the soldiers that have been fighting and dying in battle all these while? Are they not the males? You could not type something reasonable by showing real empathy. All you wanted to do was to show your feminism tendencies. Fool!
RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
ifycent2:

oga, Notin like Private Solider.
Wetin she com be?
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by delerx(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Even civilians dey die from the hands of criminals. Rip dear. But not a big deal
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by HitlerGaddafi: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Mods pushing unverified lies on frontpage. She died of illness and not by Bokoharam bullet.

She was a friend and colleague

CDSSE 11........... RIP Blessing
What's cdsse 11?
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
So saddening. R.I.P
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by 2shur: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
women ..girls and the so called social media army freaks..in short wtf are girls doing in sambisa with ak 47 and shiiiy.
we xo xo backward in defence.
den b4 u know it.u wud hear that soldier brutalized a civilian because he was listening to radio biafra
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by jabbo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Are you trying to say that mortality rate is increasing? Declining mortality rate means increasing life expectancy.
emmysam2:

So sad.
Ina Country where mortality rate is getting lower and lower, getting a military posting to the north is like telling you that your mortality rate is less than half what it was,
Google and other search engines should list cities of Northern Nigeria as some of the Deadliest cities in the world.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by toshmann(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
SH-T angry
Why are they sending female soldiers to the front?
O my dear, RIP!!

I want to say something now but some words are better left unsaid. . .
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
cowardSeun:
She resembles the soldier girl that brutalized a young man for admiring her beauty.....

No pity however..... karma

Coward of d highest order
Na so dem no go pity u at death too
Must u talk?
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by magicminister: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ugosample:

Is this one Okay?

I'm honestly disappointed

I can't feel sympathy for any member of one of the most unprofessional armed forces in the world! I only wish them only slow and painful death and misery on each and every member of their family.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
osusuallstars:
why posting a christain girl to fight in sambissa forest? maybe one aboki army man, out of hatred for not giving him decided to punish her by sending her to sambissa.

The way of the Devil.................... AWAKEN their PREJUDICE. Set them againt one another "Why posting a Christain girl to fight in Sambisa". Very 'INCITEFUL'.

A major reason why your country will FOREVER remain STAGNANT.................
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Mrmoz(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
I knew her very well back then in the barracks when she was still a barrack girl....she was such a kind hearted lady easy going...this is such a great loss RIP dear blessing
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Chiadikaobi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

What's cdsse 11?
command day sec school enugu
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by MayhorE(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
ehyah

TOYIN TOMATO
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by JehanEddy07(m): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
cry.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by ifycent2: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Love Machine:
Wetin she com be?
Gallant Solider!!!!.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by tillaman(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
R.i.p soldier, I hope you find rest, u truly re a hero!!!
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by DLuciano: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
olaolulazio:
What would have killed this young gallant soldier?

R.I.P regular.
it was posted on nl last week. the boko boys did in maiduguri
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by SIRmanjar(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
How many civilian did she kill?If she killed none may her soul rest in peace but if she killed ad oppressed civillians may she never find rest.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
ifycent2:

Gallant Solider!!!!.
I go with your views.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by cutedharmee: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
magicminister:

I can't feel sympathy for any member of one of the most unprofessional armed forces in the world! I only wish them only slow and painful death and misery on each and every member of their family.
Dahz ur wish 4 urself, ur family, ur friends & ur generation to come and as d family weeps and mourn over dis lady and u type dis may u and ur family witness same henceforth, u shall nt knw peace fr d rest of ur life... ase

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by owukpa(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
More about the Otukpo-born 23-year-old soldier here

SAD! Idoma-born young female soldier, Blessing Eneh Edache dies four months after engagement (PHOTOS)
http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/01/sad-idoma-born-young-female-soldier.html
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
cowardSeun:
She resembles the soldier girl that brutalized a young man for admiring her beauty.....

No pity however..... karma

Exactly, she looks so familiar from that video clip. I think it's her.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Amen .. But only if she is not the one that slapped a man many times in the video that thread for months sometimes last year that reset the man's Brain to factory settings
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
dealslip:
Brave young woman. She braved the valley of the shadow of death, she entered the places even 'I am the head of my wife, I am greater than women', peni.s swinging men dare not tread. She wasn't looking for ATM to buy her Brazilian hair, rent her an apartment and feed her for the rest of her life. May heaven receive your soul, gallant woman.
why do you hate men so much. men have being dying in their hundreds in sambisa normal. one woman die now E don turn "brave". this is not the type of thread you bring up this your feminists boolshits.

RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by zudozz: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Love Machine:
That lady Na officer.This one Na private soldier.

Your name says it all ''COWARDseun''. BUT YOU ARE MORE THAN A COWARD SHA. God have mercy on you n keep all ur sisters alive..Thats if u ve a sister.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by robosky02(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
we keep losing our heroes lipsrsealed

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by dealslip(f): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

You an eediot for making this comment. The same pen.1s you cannot do without. Who are the soldiers that have been fighting and dying in battle all these while? Are they not the males? You could not type something reasonable by showing real empathy. All you wanted to do was to show your feminism tendencies. Fool!
RIP to the dead.

Oh no! You go t it all wrong, I referred to a group of men not all men. Certainly brave and intelligent men don't fall into that category just those who prove their superiority to women but can not even prove their claim to superiority. I sure do admire strong men and their equipment. I also chided women who don't venture or sacrifice but wait for men to take care of their needs. Your blood too dey hot. Relax
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by LorDBolton(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
ChristineC:
And they continue wasting citizens... What a government!

So what do u suggest they do? Withdraw all military personnel from the North east?
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by dealslip(f): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
why do you hate men so much. men have being dying in their hundreds in sambisa normal. one woman die now E don turn "brave". this is not the type of thread you bring up this your feminists boolshits.

RIP to her
You go t it all wrong, I referred to a group of men not all men. Certainly brave and intelligent men don't fall into that category just those who prove their superiority to women but can not even prove their claim to superiority. I also chided women who don't venture or sacrifice but wait for men to take care of their needs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M / Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad / Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.