Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,439 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP (13183 Views)

Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola Resigns From APC, Dumps Party / APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council / 2019: Adamawa APC Dumps Atiku For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by ikaboy: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
I don't envy wailers and Igbos at the moment, this is honestly not a good time for them.
Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
ossuofia1:
Chai! Another sweet news.

PDP is going down, going down. PDP is going down, my fair lady.

grin
Are they all(corrupts PDP) not going to APC?
What are we talking about?

Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Defaramade(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
nezer83:

The current president of the US was once a Democrat before leaving for the Republican party.
Yes he once supported the Democratic party then he even donated to Clinton's campaign today but he wasn't a mainstream politician, Hillary Clinton was also a supporter of the Republican party before she entered politics as a Democrat
Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by toludadon(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Defaramade:
Nigerian politicians are very shameless, selfish and unscrupulous. In the US you hardly see a Republican defecting to the Democrats or vice versa but in Nigeria everything goes.

Donald Trump was a democrat
Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by lailo: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.In osus voice:he is a betrayer grin cheesy grin grin grin.u neva see shishi
Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by lailo: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
lanre377:
This on that all this politicians are defecting to APC. I just hope they don't turn this county to a one party system cuz that not democratic
At d begining.PDP no run wan party system?Nigeria collapse?Abeg let dis evil party die grin
Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by jrusky(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Let them go they go if they do not go finish their won't be peace in PDP and as a matter of fact their won't be peace in Nigeria. By their fruit we have identify them more wil still show their ugly faces before 2019 so that those to be dealt with will be very much enough to bear the pains and hurricane that is about to befall them soon.
The way Jammeh party is already in extinction in Gambia so also apc will go down for ever. Their rule is the worst political nightmare in the history of Nigeria politics. I have nothing to say than I'm waiting for the very day power will change hand I don't care which party take over all I care is apc must go down by all means.

This is their score card:

Economy--------F9
Electricity-------F9
Road------------F9
Infrastructures--F9
Education-------F9
Security--------F9
Employment----F9
Effectiveness---F9
Human relation--F9
Policy making F9
Vengeance----A1
Senseless----A1
Lies---------A1*(Star)
Useless Ministers---A1
cluelessness-------A1
Fake corruption fight--A2
Corruption----B2
Propaganda---A1*(Star)
Terrorism Fighting---B2
Telecommunication--F9
General Assessment--F9

As a matter of fact apc plus buhari are total failure.

A couple of guys I knew 2015 ready to die for this useless party called apc are now jobless walking around the street coming to me everyday seeking for links to get a job after the hard truth has eaten their silly brains hard unfortunately I told them sorry I can't help you despite I have the opportunity to help I refused to do so and I tells them go to Buhari or any apc to give you job, you voted and got sacked in return when the bank and the company you are working for could not bear the demonic hardship your sai my foot brought so face it and good luck next time you vote wisely PDP not good but Buhari is not the option or rather apc was not the option.

What annoys me most is here NL was one of the blog their campaign of evil deceit was hot so unfortunate same NL they are planning everyday to shut through all means all means up till date they are stil not happy with NL want it shut down is that how to pay people who helped you back, simply because some are here that disagree with your ruling or your party must everybody support you or your party

Damn! Damn!! Damn!!!
Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by APCmyheart(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
voicelez:
You are joining APC that is about to loose in 2019. I pity you

LOL am not even thinking about 2019 anymore, am thinking of 2023 cos Buhari have won already...

1 Like

Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Molly1991(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
The truth about Ikenya defection to Apc is mostly on state matters as the present governor has hijacked the their Party pdp from him bwacha and others who were from controlling the party. So presently they are now trying to form another cabal as for bwacha he cant go to any party due to his current position in the house.
Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by chuksjuve(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Political prostitites... angry

Check up my siggy for your Landscape and beautifications services..
Thank grin
Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by willibounce1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
Another terrible day for Osus loading. cheesy cheesy

Have Mercy on this people bikonu! LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Theleutenant: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
Another terrible day for Osus loading. cheesy cheesy
corrinthians chapter5 .i have warned you to stay away from igbo thread.now is the time for action

Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Theleutenant: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
willibounce1:

Have Mercy on this people bikonu! LMAO
come here and kneel down oga Gbawe.old foooooll

Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by kinguwem: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
He has committed political suicide. Taraba is PDP. Perhaps he needs a federal appointment. He doesn't have much relevance in Taraba politics.
Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by justmenoni: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
He told newsmen on Monday in Jalingo that his defection was informed by the numerous achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari- led administration.
Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by willibounce1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Theleutenant:
come here and kneel down oga Gbawe.old foooooll

Lol... you just opened a new account to do your usual ipod hating... chukwu okike alabama cure you.

1 Like

Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Theleutenant: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
willibounce1:

Lol... you just opened a new account to do your usual ipod hating... chukwu okike alabama cure you.
shut the fvck up gbawe.since you dont want retire from being stoopeed.its time i start following you so that i can hammer sense into ur old skunky skull.ewu

Re: Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP by willibounce1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Theleutenant:
shut the fvck up gbawe.since you dont want retire from being stoopeed.its time i start following you so that i can hammer sense into ur old skunky skull.ewu

Lol... na to enter market remain for you. Anoufia

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open / Buhari Attends Security Meeting With Other African Leaders In Japan-photos / Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.