Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Cameroonian General, Jacob Kodji Dies In Helicopter Crash - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroonian General, Jacob Kodji Dies In Helicopter Crash (28186 Views)

Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics / Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian General, Jacob Kodji Dies In Helicopter Crash by dfrost: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
AreaFada2:

Is Lucky Irabor not doing same for 9ja Army leading "Operation Lafiya Dole" against Boko? He's a Maj.-Gen.

The late Gen. might have been visiting military units involved in the fight.

RIP gallant General.

Thanks for the point wink. I might not be in the know in all things. That was why I called DonBobes to clear me on that.
Re: Cameroonian General, Jacob Kodji Dies In Helicopter Crash by lereinter(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
bokoharam has really suck blood

when a man rose to the position of general and still killed fighting islamic terrorist

people who ve not spent a quarter of the years in spent in the military in the evil group

sempi fidelis sir
Re: Cameroonian General, Jacob Kodji Dies In Helicopter Crash by seenter84: 7:03am On Jan 24, 2017
Organised crash/crime
Re: Cameroonian General, Jacob Kodji Dies In Helicopter Crash by DonBobes(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
dfrost:
A general leading the offensive? Planning or Executing? Wow! I'm impressed if it's executing. Probably came up the ranks. DonBobes, do we have generals executing plans in the NA? Because this is strange to me "Gen Kodji was the leader of Emergence 4, the name given to one of the operations launched by Cameroon against Boko Haram." Unless I don't understand the post clearly.

Generals take orders from their ASA. And do we. Just the same way oga oguntoye was killed just taking to instructions from ASA to push back boko HARAMS hordes from attackin the town.
Re: Cameroonian General, Jacob Kodji Dies In Helicopter Crash by dfrost: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2017
DonBobes:

Generals take orders from their ASA. And do we. Just the same way oga oguntoye was killed just taking to instructions from ASA to push back boko HARAMS hordes from attackin the town.

Where did go all these while? AWOL abi? Okay o. See question wey I ask you since, na now you dey reply? Anyway, good morning. How's your family and brothers?
Re: Cameroonian General, Jacob Kodji Dies In Helicopter Crash by DonBobes(m): 9:44am On Mar 27, 2017
dfrost:

Where did go all these while? AWOL abi? Okay o. See question wey I ask you since, na now you dey reply? Anyway, good morning. How's your family and brothers?

I told you now i was going for an assignment & i got injured in the process. Thats why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect / A South African Complained Of Not Having Light For 2 Hours, Nigerian Guy Reacts / Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.