Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] (15195 Views)

Which Of These Is The Sweetest (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Whats The Most Awkward Thing You've Caught The Opposite Sex Do? [PG 18+] (2) (3) (4)

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by HitlerGaddafi: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
The first girl I go ever Bleep for this life na our landlord daughter back then when I was about 15years of age or so. She was 14 or thereabout. Na for my papa bedroom the show happen on top my papa bed grin. That time things rough na room and parlour self contain we bin dey live. My junior brother bin dey sleep for parlour na so the idiot just enter ( the room no get door na curtain ). He con happen say na when I don dey _orgasm the boy con enter. I no even send am at first. I make sure I enjoy that 10 seconds of heightened pleasure and sweetness grin. The girl no even send sef. I later began to get seriously broke for like 2 months stretch because the small money wet I suppose use chop, I dey use am buy ekona Gowon and baba dudu bribe the boy.

That's same period for secondary school. You sabi secondary school bleeps na grin (toilet things grin) that time boyz for we set brutal. If we wan _fuck girl for toilet na _gangbang we dey give am. Like 12 guys go line up ontop say we wan _fuck one girl. We go con station all those junior students make them dey watch out for any staff wey dey come. Naso the juniors go jonz themselves o.. He get another bushpatch wey we forget station them. Naso one security guard pass that route nab us through window as he dey do him hourly patrol. See as all of us scatter like rat grin even the girl dey wear her pant as she dey run. Boyz them carry boxers and shorts for hand scamper for safety. The thing wey help us na say na night sobthe guard no see us well. We for chop expulsion.

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by MrShine(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
I've been caught ooooo...in fact the first and only time I did it...it wasn't funny at all

God caught me RED HANDED

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by McBrooklyn(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
#Team_Virgin cool

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by Emac34: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
MrShine:
I've been caught ooooo...in fact the first and only time I did it...it wasn't funny at all

God caught me RED HANDED
gringrin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by SINZ: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Yep. Once, by my kid Sis. She ran away after barging in to me and her friends big Sis doing the deed. grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by Greenbullet(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
SINZ:
Yep. Once, by my kid Sis. She ran away after barging in to me and her friends big Sis doing the deed. grin
ma nigga

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by Harwoyeez(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mine was almost in my babes sitting room...her bro just came in like that grin grin na God save me that day grin...things we do for orgasm no be here shocked

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by aniteze(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
The good times in different house conner with two different girls I won't forget those days.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by aniteze(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
by my parents.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by HitlerGaddafi: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
aniteze:
by my parents.
Harwoyeez:
Mine was almost in my babes sitting room...her bro just came in like that grin grin na God save me that day grin...things we do for orgasm no be here shocked
Guys write the gist.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by Harwoyeez(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin grin grin that's it na..instinct just told me d bro is about entering d sitting room na so I withdraw sharply n siddon with my belt loose but covered with my shirt, he entered straight and my babe still dey on top couch lying down and after he left we resumed full time till full explosive orgasm
HitlerGaddafi:

Guys write the gist.

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by Bluezy13(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
During my 2go days...years back

I was humping a 2go babe that I finally met one day for her papa parlour...for one police quarters like that.

Na so the man waka enter o...
Oboy, see race.
Left my slippers there and never heard from her again.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bluezy13:

I was humping a 2go babe that I finally met one day for her papa parlour...for one police quarters like that.

Oboy, see race.

You get luck..he didn't make use of his ak47

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by adajoe555: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bluezy13:

Oboy, see race.

lol the kin beating in for give you eh
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by Tastemoney(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
That was in my first year in the University at night class.

The first time I had sex in an open field and I was caught by a security man.

Though nothing happened, we simply went behind the faculty building and continued the knacking grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by Mrdatagen: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by bhunD: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
yes i was 8y/o and he was 13y/o. The 13y/o boy was my neighbour who used to sleep over at our house when his mom would go to work late night shifts.

We were watching tv late at night in the dining room when the guy and I started humping in eachother on the couch and b4 thngs startd getting to hot my uncle walked in on us and OMFG DID HE BEAT THE SHIT OUT THAT BOY AND ME. Funny thng though,it was not our first time doing it at my house we have even done it on my uncles bed all night and never got caught b4.

Anyway i had to be taken to the clinic the next day to get checked if i was raped and get the rape kit and all that drama,it was intense man.

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by Nuel25846(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
The first girl I had sex with was my
neighbour's househelp,I was 15yr back
then and she was around 14yr,I was jejely
lying down in the palour doing my
homework,when she walked in and offered to help,I told her not to
worry,before I knew it I mistakenly put
my legs on hers and she put hers on mine
and we started to play,I climbed on her
and began kissing her as I took off my
shorts and she took off her pants as well.....I inserted my d..k in her p....y as I
was enjoying the thing and almost
reached orgasm then my big bro
entered.....he just stood quietly as he
watched us struggling to get our clothes
back on........he promise not to tell anyone if I start to do whatever he tells
me......that was how I became his slave
just becos of small konji........man I was so
embarrassed to look into his eyes.grin grin

30 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by eunisam: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
lolest
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by casttlebarbz(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
dem neva catch me ooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by Abudu2000(m): 12:15am On Jan 24, 2017
Back then when I and my gf started ,I was still under my parents so I had to take her to my guys aus and the wicked guy was watching how she was giving me bj through his window net. He use that to yab me during boys gist and I hated that guy for that, we even fought coz he called my gf a bitch and I knew that she was pregnant for me then,,I'm proud that today she's my lovely wedded wife.....

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by oldfoolnigger(m): 1:02am On Jan 24, 2017
Yea i was doing it with one army colonel beautiful daughter in army barack..i was so much carried away by the thing that any other things were of no important to me..we were at the peak of the whole thing,when the semi 'god' entered with his boys.no body remind me of cry when i bursted into tears.naso i dey cry,i dey imagin the kind grave dem go bury me and wetin i go tel God.by then my pen*s don dey fear too cos i noticed how something wen dey erected few seconds ago dont shrieck finish,come see how the thing dey fight enter my stomach in such that i could nt feel my di.ck again..naso i dey cry,dey beg the man with promises my mind could remember when my lil brother tap me hard for back and said bro u don suck our pillow finish with tears who dey beat u for dream? naso i realized that i have been dreaming.I SAW MY EARS WITH MY EYES..HALELLUJA!

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by Idydarling(f): 4:18am On Jan 24, 2017
Nuel25846:
...he just stood quietly as he watched us struggling to get our clothes back on........he promise not to tell anyone if I start to do whatever he tells me......that was how I became his slave just becos of small konji........man I was so embarrassed to look into his eyes.grin grin
hahahahhahah, you don suffer ni

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by ennysuccess(m): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2017
During those days in school my lousy neighbour Mary always comes to disturb that faithful day after lectures I catch one pretty jambito and walked home together so after the reggae we begin play blues I wanted going to key the door but she was so busy so we continued and she was given Mouth Gig when Mary jumped in to ask me for Maggi and she dey give me head then I was kinda confused as she patiently waited to see everything so I stood and gave her some cubes and she left but That was the day I started banging Mary anytime I feel like the Bae come dey love me well
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by nbright: 7:12am On Jan 24, 2017
My mom entered my room when the girl was ontop of me angry angry grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by enniewest(f): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2017
Wow!funny comments grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by Ntuikennedy1990: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2017
cheesy grin tongue my Niga, na my fada catch me ooo. Hmmm it wasn't funny at all. DAT MAN CREATED DJ BEAT FROM MY BODY.

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by LecciGucci: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2017
Was humping our neighbours daughter.. shez my age mate and that made us pretty cloze then ( we were 10)...
Then one day i was humping her on their couch we thought we were all alone.. then sudenly her huge elder brother enterd..
He was so mad. He lifted tiny me up with1 hand and spanked my ass silly with the other grin.
And threw me outta d house grin.
I went home and hid in our old wardrobe for hours Where i almost got baked.
Thinking he would come and tell my parents. grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by Bluezy13(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
adajoe555:

lol the kin beating in for give you eh

I dey tell you. The man huge pass me sef
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] by Akinz0126(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
This happened to one of my fwnd they just evacuated to there new apartment built by the Dad .On that beautiful day he invited 1 of his galfwnd over to there new apartment inside his room to be precise and the Dad happens to be a principal in one of the secondary sch in my place however,The Dad mostly go out very early in the morning and comes back in the evening .On that beautiful day the Dad to this my fwnd left somtyn @home so he had to rush back home and pick up the stuff he 4got unfortunately for my friend The Dad started banging @ the door whereas my fwnd already got carried away with the sex so he never knew that the Dad was around so after knocking @ the door for a very long time without response the Dad decided to take a peep through the window that leads to his son's room lo and hehold he saw the son on the motion and decided to play along and waited for tthem guess what happened next?

Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / [story] Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 7 Full Episode

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53