Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Why We Should Boycott Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why We Should Boycott Big Brother Nigeria (685 Views)

5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake / Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos / Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Should Boycott Big Brother Nigeria by Ethanegos(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Just because we have egghead for leaders doesn’t mean we the citizens should die in silence. Enough is enough. What did I just heard about Big Brother Nigeria and the Voice Nigeria being shot in South Africa? If Nigeria is not good enough for the production, why dump the shit on us to watch? So, in these hard times of recession, the job of lightning, camera men, security, cook and others should go to another country while me and my fellow men should sit down and watch with glee at what exactly? What is Nigerian about the show? Please educate me, is it the food that will be bought from the markets over there? Or the materials for the show? Anyway, I don’t blame the organizers of these shows. They feel Nigerians can always take trash as usual but my people it’s time we stand up for ourselves. Mahatma Ghandi said “You must be the change you wish to see in the world”. The show being shot in Nigeria would have created jobs for people who would have spread the money in the economy, especially our ailing economy. Since we are not good enough to host it then we don’t need it on our screens. This is a call to all Nigerians to boycott the show. There is nothing Nigerian about it. If they take everything away from us I wonder will be left for my people to do? Must we always be a consumer nation? Please for the sake of the soul of our nation, for the undergraduates still in the universities hoping to get jobs when they graduate, for the sake of our unemployed brothers and sisters who are graduates and technicians, for the sake of our mothers and sisters who sit in the market from dusk till dawn waiting for customers to patronize their wares, for the kids yet unborn who will become stars in our own mega movie industry in the future, please boycott the Big Brother Nigeria. Four words. Don’t watch, don’t vote. Please share and forward to all Nigerians to save our motherland. (by Efe)
Re: Why We Should Boycott Big Brother Nigeria by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
You have not stood up for the killings in the north... The fact dollar is increasing.. It is now ordinary show... Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Boycott Big Brother Nigeria by idupaul: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
You are just being senseless , does Nigeria have the power facility to support 24 hrs uninterrupted programme? Go and question your useless govts Aston to why it can't deliver electricity after 56 years and leave innocent business men out of this your nonsense..Why are you even watching Big brother Africa sef?

3 Likes

Re: Why We Should Boycott Big Brother Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
There's no electricity, no security, dollar palava.these factors are responsible for the show not be aired in Nigeria. It's unnecessary to boycott

(1) (Reply)

Identify The Following BBN Minimie Cartooned Housemates Accordingly / Black Panther - Wakanda Nation (AY Live Version) Behind The Scenes. / Kingsprimetv The Trending Platform For Movie Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.