Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom (25582 Views)

Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills / PHOTOS: Meet Benny Eigbe, Beautiful Nigerian Female Painter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by zoba88: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Teamdistinct:
I smell lies ....
Did u not see screenshots of people congratulating when she bought car on the post?Hardworking pays

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by chuksjuve(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
God bless your hustle..

Check my siggy for your landscape and garden services
Thanks
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by mccoy47(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
POP job can get u a range? undecided

Then all does POP guys I know must be living in another planet! angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by wtfCode: 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
nextstep:

And none of that was for materials abi?
I bought the materials.
The payment is just for workmanship.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by eghuan1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
How did you guys come to the conclusion that that car is a Range Rover?

Maybe am wrong, but I have never seen a Range Rover with side bar for step on when entering the car.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Burgerlomo: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
May God bless her hustle. Amen
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by rhonard(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
sleeknick:
angry
if you dont give a Bleep now, u will never hav a Bleep to give for life (epe ko)
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by wtfCode: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
mccoy47:

Depends on how often u get the job.
If u start with big projects like hotels n its likes + connections.
U'll definitely blow under months.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by nowpresence(f): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
I love painting.
It is fun and also spiritual.
It Cleanse the mind.
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by PatriotTemidayo: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
I respect Ladies as this one. They are called INSTITUTION cuz they have values to add, and not just their curves and the OZA ROOM.
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Penisman: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
DeAvenger:
Men there is no way she can afford that car from that business
What makes you feel she cant...

Try and have a clean mindset.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by oscaruzie(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
etinanguy:
I Cross leg 4 her.

oya, take the compliment,'fine shoe'...abi no be wetin u dey find?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by zoba88: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
bluice2:

How recent was this job? Cos I personally have been to both stadium in akwa ibom as at last week in Dec and saw no fresh paint coat. undecided
I don't give fake info.Attached here are screenshots of her post which will explain more

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by darkenkach(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Tycike:
Nice try op. So she can afford a range rover this job.

Don't mind the OP
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by buchilino(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
braimeddy:
You don't mean it
SW PPLE UNA 2 LIKE DEY OPEN MOUTH.
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by zoba88: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
darkenkach:

Don't mind the OP
See her screenshots that will explain more

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by sleeknick: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
rhonard:
if you dont give a Bleep now, u will never hav a Bleep to give for life (epe ko)
Ok.
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by noeloge82(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
wtfCode:

Mehn if u don't knw, p.o.p painting/work pays. I knw how much i paid someone that worked on my site recently, almost 500k on 4 days work with 1 helper.
U could imagine.

Is it for only pop painting or for pop works as in white Cement cast and finishing cos there is no way u can only paint for 500k with 1 helper in 4 days its a bit unbelievable

And the op said she made money and bought that car from painting alone if this is true many wheelbarrow pushers would have mansions within 2yrs don't u think so

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by deebrain(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is the woman that can talk about gender equality. I mean, see how she climbs those stakes and gets herself roughed up like the guys.

God bless your hustle baby.

And to those Broke Girls waiting for men to pay their bills for dating them, Thunder fire you.
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Bowwow11(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
waw this is impressive other ladies should please learn from this, u ar indeed a role model in our society keep it up may God bless ur hard work.
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Doctor0071(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
That's P.O.P nt painter oo
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oya

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Zdoh(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
nowpresence:
I love painting. It is fun and also spiritual. It Cleanse the mind.
Wow!! You blow my mind.Can we mingle?
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by netflicks(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Linus Mba... cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by tillaman(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
She's the definition of good of an industrious woman, not a liability like most girls, all they do is to sit at home and wait for d d*** and ask for money afterwards like a hoe!
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by nowpresence(f): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Zdoh:
Wow!! You blow my mind.Can we mingle?
Sure
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by anigold(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
zoba88:
Her recent job was Akwa Ibom stadium.You know how much that alone cost?

You mean she painted the hole stadium sorry the whole stadium alone.. isorite..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by calabardick(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
zoba88:
Her recent job was Akwa Ibom stadium.You know how much that alone cost?

I don't think anyone force you to be a blogger. your level of lies would make Lie Muhamed cut cap for you.

Which akwa Ibom Stadium was she awarded a contract? mugu lair.

look elsewhere for your lies

the lady in the picture is doing a POP job

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Xzbit91: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
mccoy47:

Forget, most of this handiwork people dey blow money ontop women, that's why they always look like they don't have money. I didnt know this until I became friends with one, my guy dey pocket 200k for 4 days work and he wasn't even the one that got the contract, he was only invited by his other colleagues

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Arthurhills: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Kudos to her but don't think she bought dat car from the job she does don't buy dat crap

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Zdoh(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
nowpresence:

Sure
Alright,please buzz me on. whatsapp @mysignature....I pm you already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After / Working In Abuja Vs Lagos / How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.