Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,825 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud (25346 Views)

Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG / Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers / Femi Adesina: When Petrol Went To N145 Under PMB, Nigerians Held Their Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Abbeyme: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Now we are beginning to start to change and challenge the status quo.

Politics is now getting interested in citizenry and policies.

Nice one in the right direction.

3 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Chikelue2000(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
I just dnt know y fuel must be high in price

1 Like

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by idupaul: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Buhari's is a danger to every Nigerian and the offspring yet unborn..Nigerians need to act now

6 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by MVLOX(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Imagine a govt own agency scamming Nigerians .... Na wa

5 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Superking: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
It is regrettable that APC came into govt through deceit. Barely four years ago Nasir El-Rufai promised Nigerians that they (APC) would reduce fuel price to N45 per litre.

Do not be surprised if the same people who OCCUPIED NIGERIA for this same purpose in 2012 start to making excuses for Bahari and APC. #doublestandard

God bless Governor Ayo Fayose, Reno Omokri and FFK ... for always speaking out against the shenanigans of this cursed govt.

5 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by AntiWailer: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

and PDP is?

MMM grin
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by femicyrus(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
I wish trump could colonize Nigeria so that we can learn what we failed to learn from the British.

6 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Jokerman(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Liars..... Buhari is an angel... grin
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by buchilino(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

and PDP is?

PDP, APC DER ALL D SAME. IT'S JUST DAT MOST SW PPLE DON'T WANT 2 C IT.

3 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by thestevens: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Government that is run by pig heads

2 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
CHAINGe is a monumental FRAUD!
Buhari is a self-serving klepto.
Naija has never had it this bad!!
Iyalaya anybody that attemps to preach chainge to me come 2019...

1 Like

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

and PDP is?
Y'all should better start thinking. The PPPRA individuals eating the money do not even belong to any political parties. You need to see how some of the workers of these agencies feed fat and live large. Corruption is not just about PDP and APC... it's about every Nigerian citizen

7 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Askmewhy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wicked people trying to deceive us.
U people will never see peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by chuksjuve(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
To even think that this is happening under the administration of "Mr integrity" ; it calls for critical thinking..

Check my siggy for your landscape and garden services...
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by abumeinben(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
I hope this gets through
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by opedaydydx9(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Long over due... I had a bad feeling about the price though... Kilo de!

2 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by NaijaEfcc: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

and PDP is?
see them, keep defending until ur zombie pay go stop then ur eye go clear!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by kenoz(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
okay
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by netflicks(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
When I tell pple naija is quietly being robbed by APC govt they thought it was a joke...Buhari and his appointees can better explain this....pls they should call Buhari and the minister of petroleum to explain how we arrived @145 per litre....APC govt I hail. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Drversatile: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Price dropped in international market in Nigeria it increased. Inversely proportional to world oil price NNPC and PPPRA we hail thee.

Bunch of robbers

6 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by SIRKAY98(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
What pained me most is d day a soldier slapped me when i went que for fuel >: grin
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Exponental(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
I hope after all the reggae (story), you will play the blues (reduce price) or else, Amadioha will fire all of you because I know that NNPC n co will be planning to bribe you now!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by stagamagadasca(f): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
I wonder why people Still vote in this country.... its high time we tell them that we're nt cows we have brains...since this subsidy removal nonsense iv not seen any improvement in economy of the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Abudu2000(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
So because baba goose no dey around them dey raise alarm, forgetting say him go come back and them go all fall back to ghostmode
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Nickymezor(f): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmmm, wat a country n her govt... I jst pray fuel price drops soon... we dey suffer no b small

2 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Seankay323: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Very good one. Chai this pppra dpr are all rogues(sm of the ppl) , dey go about harassing filling stations wheras where were dey wen people were claiming to have imported fuel and received billions dats just one company o. If fillings station owners made dat much won't dey all be billionaires now? But dey act like dey are saints please petrol shod not sell dis much ahan. Anything over 100 for petrol should be subsidized. Please if u can't pay subsidy then remove vague cost dat goes to this ministries or agencies. If pppl didn't import fuel will npa collapse? If no import will dpr collapse? Will pppra which should ideally collapse becos dey are devils advocate if our refinery worked efficiently will dey exist and if so will dey collapse if dey cut d cost associated with dem? Look marketers are used to low margins so it doesn't matter if u remove one naira or two from theirs it's based on volume but others like pppra dpr dey just take huge amount from source and for doing what making sure ppl dat didntimport fuel get billions? All dey know is buy fine cars live like warlords. Dat minister dat said petrol will reduce in 6 months were en dey? Should bury his head in shame dey think Mobil is like Nigeria dat u just sit down and say something and it happens . I think he is competent but he shld admit his wrongs. If price of fuel goes down life will be at least more bearable, cost of goods will go down at least. And wen dangotes refinery starts which is a year or two den u can stop d importation.

1 Like

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Odicious: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
interesting
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Acetyl(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
ppl should not rejoice yet cos these guys may eventually bribe the so called committee and everything swept under carpet or they may come up with one mumu charge and that's all...

1 Like

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Smooyis(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Are they just waking up. cool shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by TinaAnita(f): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
Those criminals are something else
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Marius26(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
At least, Nigerians bought PMS @ #87 under PDP. Do the math
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Kiakia(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pump price of petrol should revert to 70 kobo per litre ASAP. Nigerians have suffered enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) / Pictures Of The Damaged Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Ferry Gberegbe: Governor Wike Redeems N200m Pledge To Late Dr's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.