Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud (25348 Views)

Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG / Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers / Femi Adesina: When Petrol Went To N145 Under PMB, Nigerians Held Their Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Abagworo(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigeria is gradually working but I still doubt sustainability of 145 Naira. Fuel should be sold nothing less than 300 since every other goods and services apart from cement have increased their prices by 300% Cement should sell for 4000.
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by plamonee: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is pure oversight function. If the past assemblies have concentrated on this kind of reviews, all this over blotted budgets would have been a thing of the past. Good work sir!
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by AngelicBeing: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
midastouch231:
Ehen!! These are the arguments we ought 2 be having on our upper nd lower chambers, not "where jammeh will stay after stepping down"....nonsense! Wetin concern agbero wit overload?? Dat yoruba senator dat sponsored dat "jammeh" bill needs 2 be tied 2 a horse and dragged from NASS 2 eagle square!
And flogged with this my olokpa canegrin grin

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by kizzoh(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Who dey esp, at the end of all this talk, price will still be the same..
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Johnnyessence(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
DONSMITH123:

http://punchng.com/reps-fault-n145-fuel-pump-price-accuses-ppra-of-fraud/

if some people are sleeping in this country I strongly know that some people are not sleeping. Even d so called civil servant are part of d corruption going on in Nigeria. If d powers is in legislative arm of government, they should kindly do d needful and pressure d NNPC and PPRA to reduce the pump price of PMS. The hike in price of fuel is much. It should be reduce. Corruption in civil service. They are one of corrupt people that loot our treasury in Nigeria. God will help us.
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by obitobe: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
APC has failed me and millions of Nigeria's.they is by far the worse administration so far in the history of Nigeria. Oh the two failed administration was ran by same person as a military head of state and a democratic president.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by 9jatatafo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Everything in this country is fraud and scam. Thieves in high places
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by psalmsjob: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is what an oversight function is supposed to be although late in coming but better late than never.
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Bluffly: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
idupaul:
Buhari's is a danger to every Nigerian and the offspring yet unborn..Nigerians need to act now
And how does this relate to the subject matter
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by idupaul: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bluffly:

And how does this relate to the subject matter

Is it not under his leadership this 145 template is being used ? In 1984 he failed and in 2017 he has failed more period !!

1 Like

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by bejeria101(m): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Day just break for una side?

1 Like

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigerians scamming Nigerians
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Buhari & cohorts are crime personified!
They'll account for their mis-deeds sooner than later.
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Bluffly: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
idupaul:

Is it not under his leadership this 145 template is being used ? In 1984 he failed and in 2017 he has failed more period !!

No government and I mean no government has ever meant well. From inception they've all being rogues and The truth be told that our government is only a reflection of who we are.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Iamwrath: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pontaboki:
Sarrki,Sarrki,Sarrki,Sarrki,Sarrki,Sarrki,Sarrki,Sarrki,Sarrki the Zombie!!!!!!!!.Jump down with your last data and defend your Hero.You will continue to buy fuel at N145 and suffer.

cool grin

If brain uses battery, yours is definitely on low battery, sarrki will not defend Buhari on this one why? Because this revelation affects us all and I am fairly certain it has something to do with Buhari's travel, there's always a revelation when Buhari leaves the country somehow it happens

And this also means there's probability the pms price will be reviewed and reduced, why did you feel the need to call anyone a zombie as if you buy your own fuel at #65 , that suffering is everybody and if it's reviewed its for everybody as well *****×***************×****

Kiakia:
Pump price of petrol should revert to 70 kobo per litre ASAP. Nigerians have suffered enough.

opedaydydx9:
Long over due... I had a bad feeling about the price though... Kilo de!

abumeinben:
I hope this gets through

psalmsjob:
This is what an oversight function is supposed to be although late in coming but better late than never.

These are sensible people in whom I'm well pleased, learn from them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by dikeigbo2(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sarrki has migrated to the graveyard after hearing this...this government is founded on deceptions..its ideologies built on lies and pretensions..taxing the masses to death through unwarranted multiple taxations and compounding the already problems more.
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Nbote(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wait ooo, since wey we begin buy 145, na jus now dem begin "fault" am? Where were dey wen d deed was done and morons were lauding and praising d govt for a bold move?
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Ahmeduana(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
GOVERMENT BY THIEVES AND FOR THE THIEVES!
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Ahmeduana(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

and PDP is?
DID PDS SOLD FUEL FOR #145? IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, SHUTTING YOUR MOUTH WILL BE MORE HONORABLE.
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Abagworo(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigeria is gradually working but I still doubt sustainability of 145 Naira. Fuel should be sold nothing less than N300 since every other goods and services apart from cement have increased their prices by 300%. Cement on it's own should sell for N4000.
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by goldman777: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
buhari,s policies are useless and not properly evaluated before initiated and what's worse he is surrounded by incompetent Buffon's who love to praise him even when they know what he is doing is completely wrong or uncalled for.all to their selfish motives and gains.Not caring how it affects their fellow country men.what a country undecided
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by rhektor(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

and PDP is?

Mother of all fraud

1 Like

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by JKisOK(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please, follow this link and help this little girl who is gripped in a life-and-death battle.

https://www.nairaland.com/3585795/sos-11-year-old-temitope-needs#53067562
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by APCmyheart(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
abokibuhari:
Have you seen omenka grin

LOL seen what? Where are they under GEJ? I just wonder how this people reason, Under GEJ i never even know their work until now..

I guess we need President like Buhari to rule us for a while, When there is money to share they will no do anything than sharing money, But when there's no money to share they started working.. hahahha.
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by sauskyjoe(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is the first time i'll support the reps. This issue os worth d argument.
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by sauskyjoe(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is the first time i'll support the reps. This issue is worth d argument.
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by APCmyheart(m): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pontaboki:
Sarrki,Sarrki,Sarrki,Sarrki,Sarrki,Sarrki,Sarrki,Sarrki,Sarrki the Zombie!!!!!!!!.Jump down with your last data and defend your Hero.You will continue to buy fuel at N145 and suffer.

cool grin

Who is this mad dog barking sarrki name up and down now? PPPRA are now his hero?

1 Like

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Newbiee: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Na wow for wailers, the argument they are making is not up to N3. They are talking about 84 k port charges and ..k administrative charges. Instead of telling us the landing cost and other necessary charges for us to make an objective analysis and derive at the appropriate price. But wailers are alrrady hailing. Na wow for my country.

1 Like

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by GreatEngineer(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
After how many months? Anyway it is better late than never, so you guys should do the needful and return it to the normal price. Nigerians are really suffering, since the beginning of this administration, my fuel gauge in the car always go on reserve at least once in a week. Things are really in bad shape.
Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by kjhova(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
All these posters howling PDP this APC that don't even understand what the grave issues are.

Hardly does anyone in Nigeria have a full grasp of what NNPC, PPPRA, DPR etc does and what exactly their books look like. Not the FG, not the CBN nor the congress or anyone for that matter.

This is not an APC or PDP matter, this is the opacity of the Nigerian system and the deliberate murkiness of our public and private space. Is it not in this same Nigeria that a CBN governor raised alarm of missing $20B to $50B from NNPC remittances? Till next week, nobody can exactly tell us where exactly that matter ended.

I'd give a personal example relating to subsidy scam. I was in a bank which financed a PMS cargo for a marketing company belonging to a serving minister. 40,000MT was invoiced however 36,000MT was discharged to port while 4,000MT was sold off at Abidjan at full value. The banks knew about this, NPA, PPPRA, DPR, MoF, auditors, possibly CBN officials all knew of the deficit but all recorded full value!!

That was N297Million passed off to the Nigerian tax payer as excess subsidy refund on one scam deal! The same tax payer is still going to buy the discharged PMS at bloated pump price!!!

That was during GEJ's administration but I bet the man had absolute no idea what just went down? How could he possibly ever know? Now imagine the same thing happens in every other more than 400 cargoes of fuel entering Nigeria annually...that is like N120Billion creamed off me and you in one year!!!

Bottom line is that Nigeria is a near hopeless cesspit and how do I know this? If I put any NL member at random in any of the agencies named above, the same sh**t will continue to go down till the clouds fade!!!

Indeed it is a hopeless country.

4 Likes

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by Paentera(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
N0.30k + N0.84k = N1.14k.

Where's the rest of the N72.86k coming from? NASS should avoid playing to the gallery and provide Nigerians with full disclosure.

1 Like

Re: Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud by sheyi2me: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
@ last, our house of rep members are beginning to act right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police And Community Vigilante Rescue Abducted Islamiyya Students In Katsina / 2Face Mocks FG Over Plans To Spend N53.6bn To Fight Corruption / Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.