Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health (59688 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed / Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by blazetitov: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Junaid should then tell us the truth about PMB's health. There is no diference between Junaid and Fowlyose. Shameless bunch!

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by ugochukwufrenzy: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
..E go surprıse una say buharı wuld contest 2019,keep wıshıng hım death..buharı pls come back...come nd fınısh d nonsense u started

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by ChristineC: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Id
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Akinaukwa: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
No comment yet.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by chuksjuve(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
The truth will be revealed one day!!!

Help grow my enterprise.
Contact me for your Landscape and garden services.
Thanks
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
With the above assertion we can state that Junaid is:a)IPOB (b)wailing wailer (c)5percenter d)...e)....the president is surrounded by people who hide the true state of things in the country ..Mr . president when your citizens are wishing you speedy death or rejoicing at the news of your rumored death,you should know the situation is very very critical. ..retrace your steps...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by OBAGADAFFI: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
This idiot of a man was still part of those who threatened hell and fire if Jonathan wins the election against Buhari in 2011. The north now knows that there is a chance of power returning to the South should their Messiah die. The problem with Nigeria is that nobody is patriotic. The northerners are fighting for their interest just like the southerners. Way out of all these is either we restructure or we simply break up. its a hard truth very simple to realise.

I'm kind of surprised to hear some people who keep on saying there is a hope for Nigeria. its either that they are ignorant of history or that they blind to facts around them.

Well that's the North for you.

The people I pity are Some Southern Zombies.

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Theleutenant: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
Gambari Osu slaves come and worship your Abòki master. He has spoken. grin
afonja.get sense bikonu

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Buhari is a disaster!
Nig. Deserves better!!

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by ugochukwufrenzy: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
Great news the criticism has been coming from North for sometime now.

Hopefully some Southern Zombies are learning.
lolz,.,and u went to school to learn what?
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by onyiiella(f): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
He should die na, what is my business there.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Empredboy(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
amalgamation of 1914 is our problem in this country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Auntielinda(f): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
See The Picture A Facebook User Shared - Banana Island Indeed
https://www.nairaland.com/3588166/see-picture-facebook-user-shared
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by cashreport: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
Gambari Osu slaves come and worship your Abòki master. He has spoken. grin

So much hate and tribalism in all your
Write up since you joined Nairaland last year
Seun
Mydn
Lala
And other admin n mode should spare some minutes n look at this young man posts
Gush ..Nairaland browsing this days turn me off

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by ORIGENAL(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
ichidodo:
Buhari is dead....God Bless Nigeria.
2 bottles of cool Origin for u

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
BELKIS:
I wish him a quick recovery. Get well soon Buhari... we love you. cry
i love U aswell wink
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by ahms12(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
BELKIS:
speak for yourself only.I will be the most happiest man if that goat of a president is dead

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by RaptorX: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
BELKIS:
Speak for yourself we love you my a.ss. Most Nigerians will jubilate if this dofus of a president does not come back.

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Corrinthians(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
cashreport:

Seun
Mydn
Lala
Why dont you report all the bastard osus who are always the first to make idiotic comments here. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by BELKIS(f): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
ahms12:
speak for yourself only.I will be the most happiest man if that goat of a president is dead

It isn't right to wish people bad.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by lohresloco: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
this nigga should drop dead already please , i'm tired of his dumb wicked cow serving attitudes

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by ahms12(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
chuose2:
yes ooo

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by balanceofterror1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
cashreport:

Seun
Mydn
Lala

That's Omenka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Corrinthians(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
ichidodo:
Buhari is dead....God Bless Nigeria.
Bastards wont see this comment, but when i make mine, the run to seun to report me with their smelly mouths.

God punish any bagger who quotes me to tell me my comments are hateful. angry

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by BELKIS(f): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
i love U aswell wink

thank you. I love you too
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
We didn't listened

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by ahms12(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
BELKIS:

It isn't right to wish people bad.
everyman is entitled to his/her opinion. if truly you shouldn't wish someone death then y is it that the the Fulani herdsmen usually kill innocent soul and the stupid president has nothing to say about it.like I say if he die I will celebrate it

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
BELKIS:

thank you. I love you too
tnx darling cheesy
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by nezer83: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
ogawisdom:
Is buhari dead grin anything to end this suffering bikonu
Why do you wish another dead. Him dying wont end ur suffering. We should not wish another sad history repeating again.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by icebird25(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
my honorable President. pls if you want to die pls die

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver / Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.