Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC (25455 Views)

Ganduje: "We Will Drag Buhari To Court If He Refuses To Seek Reelection" / President Buhari's Security Aides Spotted Outside Abuja House In London. Photos / Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by yankeypha: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bolustic:
Oh Lord, our brothers are hopelessly ignorant

Hear the lawyer:

ECOWAS: who is ECOWAS? Nigeria is ECOWAS and ECOWAS is Nigeria. It's like saying you want NATO to deal with the United States

AU: Nigeria and South Africa owns AU, we largely call the shot, AU can do nothing, Nigeria is neither Gambia nor Ivory Coast. It's like saying UN will invade US

UN: the lawyer just forgot that a Nigerian, Amina Muhammed, is one of the Deputy Secretary-General of the United nations hence all their petitions would not even get to the SG's table.
What Of God Kingdom do nigeria Government has Authority over God? One day it will happen like magic and we will have freedom from zoo people.

IPOB should go and organise themselves

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Marius26(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
OnankpaBa:
why they no hang this guy sef
because they have no case against him
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by ORIGENAL(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
SweetLove0:
I love IPOB. They too get mouth cheesy cheesy
Ewu
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by kettle84(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Aufbauh:
Kanu is a typical example of someone suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.

Buhari is suffering from chronic wickedness.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by yankeypha: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigeria Government may has power over UN , AU, Ecowas But in God kingdom they don't have power,
God has done it in Egypt, and he will do it for us in his time.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by zendy: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
shurlermoz:

The man committed treasonable offences, if it were a military regime, his A.ss wld have been grass by now.

I am not against fighting for whatever freedom you want, but do it with sense. Barcelona is also fighting for independence from Spain, and Scotland from England but they are following due process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y

He was trying to raise funds to buy weapon to fight Nigeria publicly, no president will let that fly......not one.

Sorry bro but no democratic country in the world can jail a person because of what they said. People can only be jailed for actions they take, not what they said. What Nnamdi Kanu said in this video does not mean anything in a court of law. The only thing that means anything is if he actually recieved money and bought weapons, and it has to be proved that the weapons were to fight Nigeria. The video does not mean aything under the law.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by willibounce1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
zendy:

Sorry bro but no democtayic country in the world can jail a person because of what they said. People can only be jailed for actions they take, not what they said. What Nnamdi Kanu said in this video does not mean anything in a court of law. The only thing thst means anything is if he actually recieved money and bought weapons, and it has to be proved that the weapons were to fight Nigeria. The video does not mean aything under the law.

The man that knows the law. Go and defend kanu in the court of law. Shebi you sabi pass him lawyer. Una never chichumchin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by wyzoe: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
I hope kanu wins.. Buhari has no right to detain dat man, he has done nothing wrong.

You don't think it's wrong to incite people to murder Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Coolgent(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ojukwu com and save your son (yellow albino) o.
E bi like say he don tired o grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
I watched the video last year when he was soliciting for funds to buy weapons from igbos in the US. His kinsmen realised he was a crazy fellow; they started walking out of him, some cursed and called him a kid. I don't blame him, he wasn't born during the pounding of biafra by the Nigerian Army ...
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Odingo1: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
I wonder how people develope High Bp on people they hate so much trying to leave them so that their hatred will vanish and no more high Bp for them. shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss shocked
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by klax(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ok nah. Let's see how it goes.

Keep you daylight dream amusement on let see how UN and ICC will mandate the fed govt to release kanu and let the fed govt no forget to send the copy of kanu video and radio talk to the UN and ICC if those in that useless UN and already decaying ICC can accept what kanu was Insunuating in his video and radio talk thrash in their own country.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bolustic:
Nnamdi Kanu was born in the 1970s, he obviously did not witness the war yet he came here when Ojukwu already said Biafra is a dead issue and even contested the 2003 Nigerian presidential elections(where his kith and kin refused to vote for him). NK lived in London and did not ask the likes of Ralph Uwazuruike how it is done.

NK is akin to a typical IPOB Yoots whose sentiments often becloud his sense of critical reasoning.

See where IGG (Initial Gra Gra) has landed him.

He still has 25 more years to spend since he is the Mandela of the Igbos
O boy see how u are runin ur mouth like tap water
To you now nigeria owns every thing in the world incudin Au, Un, Eu etc decivers on rampage
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by ifycent2: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
I SMELL FREEDOM....
BIAFRA I STAND FOREVER.. DESPITE AM STIL IN NIGERIA. .
I DON'T THINK THAT THERE WILL BE 2019 NIG PRESIDENT...

100% TOTAL FREEDOM ON DE WAY COMING.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by osusuallstars: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
fiizznation:
lol. Anyway goodluck to you(kanu) mo.ron. A very wise man knows how to deal with rascals without making any noise about them.

Genuine Igbo leaders should be the ones agitating for their own "free state" and NOT some yahoo-yahoo boys. Nobody takes noise makers any serious.
let me not join issues with you for i do not know how old you are.Keep insulting your elders, one day your waterloo awaits you'
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by raystanley(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
OnankpaBa:
why they no hang this guy sef
u meant hang ur pa.p.a...
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by shurlermoz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
zendy:

Sorry bro but no democtayic country in the world can jail a person because of what they said. People can only be jailed for actions they take, not what they said. What Nnamdi Kanu said in this video does not mean anything in a court of law. The only thing thst means anything is if he actually recieved money and bought weapons, and it has to be proved that the weapons were to fight Nigeria. The video does not mean aything under the law.

Haha hahahaha! you are funny o.

He was making inciting and inflammatory statements, there is no way a government will let that fly. You don't expect the govt to wait for him to buy the guns and start a war before taking action, do you?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by osusuallstars: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
we are almost 60m people and . our country is long over due for restoration.haters can hug a nearby transformer
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Odingo1: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
shinarambo1:
I watched the video last year when he was soliciting for funds to buy weapons from igbos in the US. His kinsmen realised he was a crazy fellow; they started walking out of him, some cursed and called him a kid. I don't blame him, he wasn't born during the pounding of biafra by the Nigerian Army ...
Pounding of Biafra by Nigeria Army and the illness they suffered of which you people are so happy about and Sharing the pictures of dying Biafran children online with jubilation is the reason why their self determination will happen on day.
God is not asleep.
Time will tell.
Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by wink2015(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Buhari is joining Nigeria with Ecowas to find democracy in the Gambia while denying the opposition an opportunity to enjoy democracy back home.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by JKisOK(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please, follow this link and help this little girl who is gripped in a life-and-death battle.

https://www.nairaland.com/3585795/sos-11-year-old-temitope-needs#53067562
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by sleepingTROUBLE: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
willibounce1:

The man that knows the law. Go and defend kanu in the court of law. Shebi you sabi pass him lawyer. Una never chichumchin
I can sense frustration creeping in. I laugh when I read posts from you afonjas. Some of your likes who understand steps taken towards self determination have already seen t what is about to hit Nigeria and decided to avoid such headlines as this one. But the ignorant ones like you would always come here to display your ignorance thereby giving false hope to your fellow gullible afonjas. Mr, when it comes to steps to take to achieve self determination Ipod is on the right track.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Slaves....
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by sleepingTROUBLE: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
klax:
Ok nah. Let's see how it goes.

Keep you daylight dream amusement on let see how UN and ICC will mandate the fed govt to release kanu and let the fed govt no forget to send the copy of kanu video and radio talk to the UN and ICC if those in that useless UN and already decaying ICC can accept what kanu was Insunuating in his video and radio talk thrash in their own country.
you guys should stop lying against yourselves, Nigeria would have no option than to obey the curt order if UN should rule in Kanu's favour.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by dvee2: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bolustic:
Help is coming

Donald Trump is coming

This is just an ambush for Buhari

LOL! Very soon Donald Trump and Buhari will be having Dinner. We will see what the "Children of hate" will say then. They are confuse. Suffering from crass identity crisis. They are yet to decide weather they are Nigerians(Igbos), Israelis(Jews) or Biafra(fraud)?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by zendy: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
shurlermoz:

Haha hahahaha! you are funny o.

He was making inciting and inflammatory statements, there is no way a government will let that fly. You don't expect the govt to wait for him to buy the guns and start a war before taking action, do you?

What matters is what the law says, not what you and I or the government thinks. Kanu is allowed to make inflammatory statements. Making inflammatory statements is not against the law.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by IPOB123london: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
hahhhaha yeye laugh i see dem na dem

ndi ara

anyway in the end we always win!
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by willibounce1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
sleepingTROUBLE:
I can sense frustration creeping in. I laugh when I read posts from you afonjas. Some of your likes who understand steps taken towards self determination have already seen t what is about to hit Nigeria and decided to avoid such headlines as this one. But the ignorant ones like you would always come here to display your ignorance thereby giving false hope to your fellow gullible afonjas. Mr, when it comes to steps to take to achieve self determination Ipod is on the right track.

I am waiting and watching. You guys are no longer waiting for Trump and Putin to come give you biafrua.d.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by UchaNwababa: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Thank God Buhari is dead he is not alive to withness our new nation Biafra.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Corrinthians(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bolustic:
Oh Lord, our brothers are hopelessly ignorant

Hear the lawyer:

ECOWAS: who is ECOWAS? Nigeria is ECOWAS and ECOWAS is Nigeria. It's like saying you want NATO to deal with the United States

AU: Nigeria and South Africa owns AU, we largely call the shot, AU can do nothing, Nigeria is neither Gambia nor Ivory Coast. It's like saying UN will invade US

UN: the lawyer just forgot that a Nigerian, Amina Muhammed, is one of the Deputy Secretary-General of the United nations hence all their petitions would not even get to the SG's table.

IPOB should go and organise themselves

They should organise themselves like the guy below (nnamdi kanu's father), maybe that way, Trump would quickly sympahise with them and invade the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by APCmyheart(m): 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
voicelez:
Nnamdi Kanu, the tiny bone inside buhari's throat... Freedom we seek freedom we shall get. No going back

LOL typical IPOB, I just dey laugh at Nnamdi Kanu.. That guy will rot in jail i swear..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery / APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo / Car Stuck In Flooded Water In Benin After 5-hour Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.