Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP (40836 Views)

Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President / Adama Barrow Wearing Arsenal Jersey (Photos) / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by dacovajnr: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
dmostcheerful:

Am not a make up artist bro, am a business woman...
grin
You said Every So you can't exclude yourself grin
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by henrydadon(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
It seems everyone in Gambia has this weird look on their face................ I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are the finest people in Africa angry angry

have you seen south africa women

wait till you see Ethiopian women..

una way neva travel out go just dey talk rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by itunity007(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin grin grin
eleojo23:
Whenever I remember that the population of that country is just 1.8million, I laugh.

There should be no poor person in that country at all.

Just 1.8 million people!

That is 1% of Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by murphyibiam15(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
eleojo23:
Whenever I remember that the population of that country is just 1.8million, I laugh.

Just 1.8 million people!

is that population figure actually true...thats to say Ebonyi state get population pass the whole of Gambia...nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by soberdrunk(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
henrydadon:

have you seen south africa women

wait till you see Ethiopian women..

una way neva travel out go just dey talk rubbish

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry ooo!! Uncle "Ajala travel"

Ps- If i tell you how many Skyteam miles i have, you will swallow your words!! angry
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by malware: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
nijanigga:

they're poor but it was through Gambia many Igbos escaped to europe and Asia to go trafic drug

Kaci uwaka dan iska.... Me kake nufi? Tell me what you mean.
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by hajidel: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
You got some cheese for it? I don't think you're any better than most of them
malware:
Omo this country poor die. See their VP material.
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by Sleezwizz: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
In shina peter voice "give our women chance to rule o"
You've done well Mr Adamma. Let more country emulate you cos we women rock the world. Without us men are as good as useless

Shut up jare. If I tear u slap ehen
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by hajidel: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Everything about Nigeria and Nigerians is all bluff and show off. The woman must have character and intelligence and leadership qualities to have been considered for that post.
And besides the first time (2004) i went to Nigeria, and whenever i have been (November 2016 latest) I felt embarrassed at what I saw driving from the Murtala Muhammed Airport through ikeja. With all the supposed wealth and billionaires they say Nigeria has, it was disgusting seeing the 'level' of 'development' there.
myweb:
This country really need help financially. Infact it needs a total rebranding. I'm beginning to perceive this country as a protectorate of Nigeria. Again, how on earth will a vice president be physically backward as this? Damn shocked shocked.... No disrespect please just that.....ahhh cry
I'm wondering how this woman will be able to hug people like Melanie Trump maybe during a visit to some African states if at all.
Mind you I'm pro African but never a fan of lacklustre attitude.
Okay ooo season 1

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by Jobabori(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Richydos:

I believe ur Bible told ya women were gotten out of...... Fill in d blank space n don't bother 2 thank me for schooling u.... Cox I know u don't know N now i believe u know who would have actually be useless without d other
What has Bible got to do with that statement?. Stop causing religion disharmony. We have lost enough men and material to religious problems already.
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by ihedioramma: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
eleojo23:

Just 1.8 million people!

how many did your mother born for you to call 1.8 million? how many people boko heram is ? why can't NIGERIA stop them? .
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by Kingbuhari(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
koma1:
Because Gambia is a Muslim country
likewise Nigeria
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by martineverest(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
It seems everyone in Gambia has this weird look on their face................ I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are the finest people in Africa angry angry
senegambians are the second darkest people in the world.

U think beauty is all about bleaching?
When u talk about the most beautiful women in africa,nigerians arent in top ten....

Ethiopia,somalia,rwanda and other horner africans top the ranking.....if u doubt me,take ur time to visit lagos intl airport and see rwandair or ethiopian airline hostess,wherever they land......u will know indian women are overrated.
Fyi,ethiopian women are the only women in african that african-american craze/crave for.
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by SmartyPants(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Afriifa:
you mean he won a presidential election without a running mate? Imagine Buhari running 2019 without 1.

Yea, surrreee...because every political system in the world is exactly the same.

lol.

nairaland and nigerians.
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by chibuzorAbia: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry ooo!! Uncle "Ajala travel"

Ps- If i tell you how many Skyteam miles i have, you will swallow your words!! angry

Tell us, Olodo!
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by muteeu(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
sod09:
its a muslim nation
95.3% Muslim maa sha Allah
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
waledeji:

She looks like Iya adini of iyana ipaja central mosque cheesy grin grin

Too apt. Too funny. grin
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by soberdrunk(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Tell us, Olodo!

My brother its not my fault there is no light in your area ooo...... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by APCmyheart(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
balanceofterror1:
Are the two not Muslims?

And what? y=una wan carry uan useless religion stewpidity enter Gambia?

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
360frolic:
Gambian President Adama Barrow has appointed Fatoumata Tambajang as the Vice President of the Country.

Her appointment was announced today.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/photo-gambian-president-adama-barrow.html
see how bigots behave. They see a topic that relates to islam and they jump in to it to ridicule.... But wen the topic relates to their faith they view but no comment..so much trash on nairaland
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by balanceofterror1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ahmadgani:
MUST YOU SEE EVERYTHING FROM RELIGIOUS POINT OF VIEW?

MUST YOU REASON WITH YOUR ANUS?.
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by balanceofterror1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Haslil878:
what is your problem with that?
Where's your brain?
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by balanceofterror1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
abatisegun:
and what does that mean?
It means your head.

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by balanceofterror1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

And what? y=una wan carry uan useless religion stewpidity enter Gambia?

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by millizily: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
make up to 500k in less dat I week by clicking this link https:///L8LBs5KYucaGPfaLYaXrCG
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by korel9: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
ephi123:

Here we go again... Smh
. grin grin grin
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by APCmyheart(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=balanceofterror1 post=53071535][/quote]

LOL na so e pain you reach?

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by balanceofterror1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by AnanseK(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
balanceofterror1:
Are the two not Muslims?

And so what? This is not the zoo you are used to.
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by APCmyheart(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by Larrylarex(m): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
waledeji:

She looks like Iya adini of iyana ipaja central mosque cheesy grin grin
Guy, you have no idea How funny this is! Common! You nailed it. I don laugh tire!
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP by coputa(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Odingo1:

Gambia is a Muslim country, 97%
90% Muslim,8% Christians,2% traditional religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States / Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President / Man Arrested After Faking Heart Attack In 20 Restaurants To Avoid Paying Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.