Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:50 AM

Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity (39700 Views)

Petrol Scarcity Lingers As NNPC, DPR Search For Solution / Nigerians Won’t Go Into New Year With Petrol Scarcity – NNPC / Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by Roadmike(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Missing the point.

Who was the Head of State in 1994 ......

Think back a little

The same BUBBBUUUUUU.

The Dummy Head of State

Lord Have Mercy

Failure personified
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by Arsenalholic(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
preetymee:
The good old days cry cry
Hey! You just chose not to dignify my answer with a reply the other day... No be so oh

This thread is making you nostalgic? Should I send you a letter? cheesy
Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by vioment: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dependent nation since independence. We have never been great but we can be great. That is the goal.
Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by metallisc(m): 12:30am On Jan 24, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

NGN50 to 1$
Chai!!!

Jesus take the wheel...

Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by rusher14: 1:50am On Jan 24, 2017
Production is the way out of the debacle.
Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by preetymee(f): 5:21am On Jan 24, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Hey! You just chose not to dignify my answer with a reply the other day... No be so oh

This thread is making you nostalgic? Should I send you a letter? cheesy
No vex,am new here I don't no Hw to go about most tins. Am stil observing and learning.
Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by sinaj(f): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2017
misspicy:

Sinaj was not even born then cheesy
they were still making plans for me grin
Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by Udoks(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2017
Bhet eez his mum that wrote this letter na...
Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by centboy123456(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
The way dollar is creeping between 497 and 498, Abeg make e just enter 500, make we hear word.

I dey tell u the tin don too much self
Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by Arsenalholic(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
preetymee:

No vex,am new here I don't no Hw to go about most tins. Am stil observing and learning.

Okay o.. i don unvex, then. wink

Anyways, why try to figure things out yourself, when you can easily employ my services to help you shorten your learning curve?

Lemme know what you don't know how "to go about" here and I will put you through... for free grin
Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by Yujin(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Richie0974:
From the day of Independence, the country Nigeria suffereth scarcity and hardship, only the corrupt maketh it by force.
LWKMD. cheesy
Richie0974:
From the day of Independence, the country Nigeria suffereth scarcity and hardship, only the corrupt maketh it by force.
LWKMD.
What scripture is this gotten from?
Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by preetymee(f): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Arsenalholic:

Okay o.. i don unvex, then. wink

Anyways, why try to figure things out yourself, when you can easily employ my services to help you shorten your learning curve?

Lemme know what you don't know how "to go about" here and I will put you through... for free grin
Lol ok
Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by Arsenalholic(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
preetymee:

Lol ok
Can we chat outta here? I don't know which spirit is pushing me like this to know you! wink
Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 25, 2017
xmich:

To tell you Nigeria misfortune never started today

Richie0974:

obailala:
No be today the problem start...

See dem. before election na GEJ start nail problems, to some na him scatter naija. Them say na him bring corruption to naija.
Fast forward to the next twenty months wey Buhari day Bleep up den want change story say Naija don spoil tay tay.

Adonis3:

Biko, what's the relevance of this post

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Me sef tire for the matter. They seem to be forcing the belief that Nigeria has always been in crises hence the need to accept their poor performance
Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by xmich(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2017
kpekusPikin:

See dem. before election na GEJ start nail problems, to some na him scatter naija. Them say na him bring corruption to naija.
Fast forward to the next twenty months wey Buhari day Bleep up den want change story say Naija don spoil tay tay.

Hey dear, you quoted the wrong person.

Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Roadmike:
Missing the point.

Who was the Head of State in 1994 ......

Think back a little

The same BUBBBUUUUUU.

The Dummy Head of State

Lord Have Mercy

Failure personified
[size=8pt][/size]
Buhari was your head of state in 1994? Your ignorance is epic!
Re: Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity by obailala(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2017
kpekusPikin:

Me sef tire for the matter. They seem to be forcing the belief that Nigeria has always been in crises hence the need to accept their poor performance
All these Jonathanians sef, una no dey taya to cry for Jona matter? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win / Top 5 Most Expensive Schools In Portharcourt / Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.