Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Some World's Richest Athiest And Scientist Are Wiser Now(PHOTO PROVES) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some World's Richest Athiest And Scientist Are Wiser Now(PHOTO PROVES) (622 Views)

How I viewed Homosexuality back then as an Athiest, and Now / First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some World's Richest Athiest And Scientist Are Wiser Now(PHOTO PROVES) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Below I have gathered some information on some known Atheist who are rapidly changing their view after all their wealth, fame and scientific success.

Re: Some World's Richest Athiest And Scientist Are Wiser Now(PHOTO PROVES) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Doctor Ross hugh

In recent decades, scientists have discovered what is known as cosmological constants. These are elements of the universe, which if altered even a little, then life could not exist. The astronomer, Doctor Hugh Ross, calculates that there are 122 of these cosmological constants. This realization has brought multiple atheist scientists to believe in God. Doctor Frank Tipler said, “When I began my career as a cosmologist some twenty years ago, I was a convinced atheist. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that one day I would be writing a book purporting to show that the central claims of Judeo-Christian theology are in fact true, that these claims are straightforward deductions of the laws of physics as we now understand them. I have been forced into these conclusions by the inexorable logic of my own special branch of physics.”

The existence of intelligent life falls into a vastly small life-permitting range. To suggest that they came to be by chance is something like suggesting that the DMV’s random license plate system produced a plate that says “BOBISCOOL” for a man named Bob. It is overwhelmingly more probable that the cosmological constants are a product of design. Therefore, God exists

Bill gates

Gates said, “The moral systems of religion, I think, are super important. We've raised our kids in a religious way; they've gone to the Catholic church that Melinda goes to and I participate in. I've been very lucky, and therefore I owe it to try and reduce the inequity in the world. And that's kind of a religious belief. I mean, it's at least a moral belief.”

Rolling Stone then asked, “Do you believe in God?”

Gates said, “I agree with people like Richard Dawkins that mankind felt the need for creation myths. Before we really began to understand disease and the weather and things like that, we sought false explanations for them. Now science has filled in some of the realm – not all – that religion used to fill.”
“But the mystery and the beauty of the world is overwhelmingly amazing, and there's no scientific explanation of how it came about,” said Gates. “To say that it was generated by random numbers, that does seem, you know, sort of an uncharitable view [laughs].”

“I think it makes sense to believe in God,” said Gates, “but exactly what decision in your life you make differently because of it, I don't know.”

Re: Some World's Richest Athiest And Scientist Are Wiser Now(PHOTO PROVES) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
[Mark Zukerberg

Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg has eschewed his atheist beliefs and now asserts that “religion is very important.”

CLICK TO VIEW ORIGINAL FACEBOOK POST

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58684845e4b0eb586489cb9e

Zuckerberg, whose Facebook profile once identified him as an atheist, revealed his change of heart on his social media network after he wished everyone on Dec. 25 a “Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah” from “Priscilla, Max, Beast and me,” referring to his wife, daughter and dog. When a commenter asked him, “Aren’t you an atheist?” he responded: “No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important.”

He didn’t provide details about his faith. The title of his holiday greeting on Facebook was “celebrating Christmas.”

He and wife Priscilla Chan met with Pope Francis at the Vatican last summer and discussed how to bring communication technology to the world’s poor. Zuckerberg said at the time that he was impressed with the pope’s compassion.

“We told him how much we admire his message of mercy and tenderness, and how he’s found new ways to communicate with people of every faith around the world,” Zuckerberg posted. “It was a meeting we’ll never forget. You can feel his warmth and kindness, and how deeply he cares about helping people.”

Zuckerberg has also cultivated an interest in Buddhism, which his wife practices.

During a 2015 trip to China, Zuckerberg visited the Wild Goose Pagoda in Xi’an and “offered a prayer for peace and health for the world and for my family,” Zuckerberg posted at the time, including a photo of himself kneeling in front of the Buddhist landmark.

He added: “Priscilla is Buddhist and asked me to offer a prayer from her as well. Buddhism is an amazing religion and philosophy, and I have been learning more about it over time. I hope to continue understanding the faith more deeply.”

(1) (Reply)

Need Concepts To Spice Up A Youth Program / Define SIN In Simple Words! / This Photo Of A Child Hanged On A Cross Has Caused Outrage Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.