Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,675 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, Insists On Magu As EFCC Chair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, Insists On Magu As EFCC Chair (1046 Views)

N24b Office Complex: Magu Shocked Me, Says Ex-efcc Chair Waziri / Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, Insists On Magu As EFCC Chair by Osyabj: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
http://punchng.com/buhari-writes-senate-insists-magu-efcc-chair/

President Muhammadu Buhari has written to the Senate, asking the lawmakers to confirm the Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Mr. Ibrahim Magu.

Buhari’s letter was in response to the communication from the Senate on the rejection of Magu as EFCC chairman based on damning security report by the Department of State Services on the nominee.

Details later…

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, Insists On Magu As EFCC Chair by Mufasa27(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pictures or undecided

I think buhari is banging magu's mom!!!.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, Insists On Magu As EFCC Chair by Osyabj: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Yes DSS's Daura is corrupt and issued the fake report due to Magu's refusal to stop investigation of a corrupt oil company, Sahara Energy, in which Daura has an interest. Thats all.

However, It appears a deal may have been reached to allow the subsidy thief, Sahara Energy to continue lifting crude, in exchange for Magu's confirmation. In addition, Saraki may have secured a soft landing on his CCT criminal trial, which has been postponed to mid February.

Bottomline, Politics is a game of compromise. However, going forward, no more compromises on PMB's signature program, that is to kill corruption before corrupton kills Nigeria!!!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, Insists On Magu As EFCC Chair by petrov10: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lol
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, Insists On Magu As EFCC Chair by Osyabj: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mufasa27:
Pictures or undecided

I think buhari is banging magu's mom!!!.

Quite the contrary, Magu is the only EFCC chair who has told the world that he is willing to lay his life on the line to prosecite thieves who have stolen over 300 Billion dollars, of our commonwealth, in the last 6 yrs alone!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, Insists On Magu As EFCC Chair by Mufasa27(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Osyabj:

Quite the contrary, Magu is the only EFCC chair who has told the world that he is willing to lay his life on the line to prosecite thieves who have stolen over 300 Billion dollars, of our commonwealth, in the last 6 yrs alone!!!
Uhmm, and what about the corruption charges leveled against me recently, are you trying to tell me Magu is also a Saint like ameachi, fayemi and Co.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, Insists On Magu As EFCC Chair by Osyabj: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mufasa27:

Uhmm, and what about the corruption charges leveled against me recently, are you trying to tell me Magu is also a Saint like ameachi, fayemi and Co.

What corruption charges. All of those charges by Daura were totally FALSE.

Just google " DSS lied about Magu, Premium times"

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, Insists On Magu As EFCC Chair by shikshark: 3:36am On Jan 24, 2017
ruling by proxy......anoda relative factor in yaradua case...continue
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, Insists On Magu As EFCC Chair by blackpanda: 5:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Very good

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, Insists On Magu As EFCC Chair by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Osyabj:

What corruption charges. All of those charges by Daura were totally FALSE.

Just google " DSS lied about Magu, Premium times"

And the charges he's leveled against others aren't FALSE? Magu isn't worthy to head EFCC if truly it's a body in need of a saint to run it. And until this morning how many people have been convicted by Magu since he became Efcc boss? Just accusations upon accusations without proof

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Grazing Land Master Plan / Photos:Mmm Nigeria Board of directors / In The 80s Saraki's Father Was Unlawfully Suspended From The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.