Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:50 PM

600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office (1893 Views)

Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! / Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements / Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by TheHerald: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigerians have reacted to a presidential statement listing the achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari since he assumed office on May 29, 2015 saying he has succeeded in bringing hunger, recession amongst other things.

It will be noted that these reactions were a follow-up of a statement from the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu on Sunday said no sincere Nigerian could pretend not to notice the achievements so far recorded by the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari in its anti-corruption war.
He listed the achievements to include what he called the crippling of the Boko Haram terrorists, saying the sect no longer have the capability to invade and occupy towns and villages unchallenged by the country’s military personnel.

However, Nigerians listed the ‘achievements of the President. The HERALD took a stroll on the social media sphere to find out Nigerians reactions.

On Facebook, a user, Ishiali John wrote yes indeed sincere Nigerians can’t deny hunger, starvation, abuse of human right, disobeyin court order, arrestin, detaining and killing freedom fighter intimidating oppositions by buhari led gvt.

Another user Patrick Effiong says Nigerians can’t deny hunger,lack of jobs, losses of jobs,high standard of living,hardship, collapsed economy, killing of innocent citizens, decays in education & health systems.etc. this is what Nigerians got as an achievement of PMB

Oghene-Otega Esemuede Jr.says Yes, Nigerians can’t deny the 3.87 billion Naira budget for Aso Rock Clinic and spending extra millions of dollars in medical vacation in London. Nigerians can’t deny the hardship, poverty, insecurity, lack of federal character, bad roads, Economic meltdown, valueless Naira etc.

Clement Olayemi Omolaso in his own submission said Sincerely our great president achieve a lot for Nigerian by returning Nigeria economy to 1984 era, naira now is useless, and powerless, they promise us of creating jobs in million every year, but people are loosing job every day resulting to million jobs lost every year, what a great achievement, Nigerian are now more divided on religion line than before, shops are being looted everyday, people are now gathering at loto shop for survival strategy, nepa are now worst, they give light to people at maximum of two hours daily at high tarrif than before in Nigeria history, sir what a great achievement, no more killing in Nigeria and no more kidnapping ,all our road are more motorable than before, all his achievement are too many to mention

Jude Clement It would be honourable thing to do if the presidency can clarify what Buhari led government has archived for to be proved.

Prince Ayobami Oyebo I tell you, he should have asked to be the Chairman of EFCC and not to contest to be the President of our great nation

Ogamba James Yeah so many achievement, killing of innocent Ipob members, Fulani herdsmen’s,exchange rate 500 ,a penter of garri #1000 ,power failure, etc.

Yemi Oluwo What achievement? Dollar from 200 to 500, bag of rice from 9000 to 18000, petrol from 87 to 145. Pls u guys u stop all dis ur rubbish talks

Lugard Johnson Buhari deceive the Nigeria people into dead and starvation.. Worthless president.

Olusegun Kolawole Like what ooo. I was once a fan of Buhari but after 2yrs, I saw nothingm

Onyebuchi Nwafor Yes we can’t, kerosene #400, Cooking gas 12kg=#7500, dollar =#450, rice=#23000, petrol #150, palm oil #700 per bottle etc .

This is the statement from Garba Shehu

“The fact that civil servants and political office holders are now afraid to steal with impunity is itself a major psychological boost for the anti-corruption crusade of the Buhari administration, which no sincere Nigerian can pretend not to notice.

“Contrary to Junaidu’s claims that President Buhari doesn’t acknowledge mistakes, we wish to remind the medical doctor that the President publicly took responsibility and apologised over the dissolution of the Governing Councils of Federal Universities when it was discovered that due process was not followed.

“We must stress that taking responsibility for mistakes is one of the finest components of integrity, and that President Buhari has never failed in demonstrating this virtue in words and deeds.

“Since the coming of the Buhari administration, the country has saved billions and trillions of naira which could be diverted to private pockets if the government wasn’t committed to transparency and accountability.”

Shehu advised Nigerians to be wary of “prejudiced and biased critics” like Mohammed who he said are more interested in personal publicity than respecting facts and figures about their claims.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/600-days-nigerians-list-buharis-achievements-office/#UBaGdqXkDhXbZSdu.99

1 Like

Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by Iamwrath: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
First to comment

What's freaky about it?

Did anyone else notice majority of the naysayers are FlatPobs?

They didn't see rail, Chinese rail deals, the roads, Npower, stipends,

maybe 1Naira is not yet 1$, it'll take more than 600 days to fix the rot in the system

These same set of people will claim thier thieves didn't loot but then ask you where's all the loot recovered

Abeg na ghost dey return money?

We are our own problems but as far as I'm concerned? Buhari is the best thing that's ever happened to Nigeria and on my scale his performance already outweighs that of GEJ
Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by validman7(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
washy
Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by auggie340(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
I love dis comment best:
Prince Ayobami Oyebo: "I tell you, he should have asked to be the Chairman of EFCC and not to contest to be the President of our great nation" grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by idupaul: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
He didn't achieve a single singe thing in 1984 and he won't either now ...let all just agree we blundered big time by voting in the visionless man 2

3 Likes

Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by Luckylife(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Some are still possess by that demonic slavery spirit of zombieism after all the glaring woes, blames , lies , hardship and incompetence of this administration.

3 Likes

Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Atleast Recession is one of it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by freeze001(f): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Iamwrath:
First to comment

What's freaky about it?

maybe 1Naira is not yet 1$, it'll take more than 600 days to fix the rot in the system

These same set of people will claim thier thieves didn't loot but then ask you where's all the loot recovered

We are our own problems but as far as I'm concerned? Buhari is the best thing that's ever happened to Nigeria and on my scale his performance already outweighs that of GEJ

Ishiali John

Patrick Effiong

Oghene-Otega Esemuede Jr.

Clement Olayemi Omolaso

Jude Clement.

Prince Ayobami Oyebo

Ogamba James

Yemi Oluwo

Lugard Johnson

Olusegun Kolawole

Onyebuchi Nwafor

Look very closely at these names. If u are not familiar with the tribes in Nigeria, get an education! Wake up and smell the coffee...the discontent is widespread even among those who thought they were smart a.k.a the sophisticated politicians that voted against the South despite being Southerners themselves.

9 Likes

Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by Built2last: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
The Opata Yarnings Of Buhari That He Used To Catch Mugus That Year.

I Will Maintain a Modest Lifestyle as President – Buhari…Will Resuscitate Nigerian Airways…All Presidential Aircrafts Will Be Brought Under Nigerian Airways “One of the major killer of our economy apart from corruption is Waste. Our scarce resources are being plunder away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. “Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? “Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses. “You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton. “Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty and joblessness. “Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year.

“Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy.”We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways.”We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.”What is the difference between me and those who elected us to represent them, absolutely nothing. Why should Nigerian President not fly with other Nigerian public?”Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?”Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?”Why do we need to send our children to school abroad if we cannot developed our university to compete with the foreign ones?”Why, and why must our people be servants to the foreigners in the midst of plenty? I can go on and on.”I came here in the UK and I chose to trek just to make sure I sent a message back home to some people who wish us dead.”This is not my struggle, it is our collective efforts to save Nigeria from those who have failed us for 16 years.”

3 Likes

Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by Aufbauh(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
The greatest achievement of President Muhammadu Buhari is the capture and incarceration of that psychopath call Mumudi Kanu, the conmaster general Ipob terrorist organization.

The way the Daura DSS captured that lunatic terrorist cheaply is the greatest sting operation ever known in history.
Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by Vision4God: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hhhmmmm
Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by Soneh(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Iamwrath:
First to comment

What's freaky about it?

Really!are you this dumb or you are just trying to be sarcastic.so you call the commission of an already built rail an achievement....Its lugubrious to even think giving stipends to ghosts is counted as an achievement by dumbskulls ...Buhari is the worst thing that has befallen our great country since the civil war if you think I'm lying go to market and ask for the price of any commodity.

3 Likes

Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by Dannidom(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Iamwrath:
First to comment

What's freaky about it?

Are you talkin from your mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by unikprince(m): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Aufbauh:
The greatest achievement of President Muhammadu Buhari is the capture and incarceration of that psychopath call Mumudi Kanu, the conmaster general Ipob terrorist organization.

The way the Daura DSS captured that lunatic terrorist cheaply is the greatest sting operation ever known in history.
Are u sure u have taken your drugs?

4 Likes

Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Iamwrath:
First to comment

What's freaky about it?

Let's pray for this dude
Am astonished

3 Likes

Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Aufbauh:

Since there is nothing to show as buharis achievements in office
You now do comedy grin
Afonja fear God

4 Likes

Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 24, 2017
He is supporting fulani herdsmen
Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by mykeljosef: 12:59am On Jan 24, 2017
girl told me go to hell
i told her I've been there for over 500 days now

Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by freeze001(f): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2017
Aufbauh:

Even Bubu the scarecrow did not list this as an achievement during his lacklustre 2016 democracy day speech and not even on independence day. His boy toys aka military are always running around on hot coals trying to lie their way out of their barbaric actions once exposed by international organisations like Amnesty International.

Try being smart next time, I know it's tough for u, with all d zombie serum u ingest everyday but you've gotta try! Even Lai Mohammed in all his lying loquaciousness can never lay claim to the incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu as an achievement.

1 Like

Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by deefem81: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Let's pray for this dude
Am astonished
Follow this link to join IBADAN N-POWER WhatsApp group: https:///KzTEg0DW3S50FdkwhfltQG
Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by deefem81: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Let's pray for this dude
Am astonished
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group to join oyo/ibadan n-health : https:///KKdz9DEpIvREMk68ApU4el
Re: 600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2017
No achievements so far. It's just one controversy after another

(1) (Reply)

See Hilarious Tweets By Official Efcc Nigeria handle / Bridging The Gap. Cameroons Attack Helicopter Fleet Nears Parity With Nigeria. / Check Out This Voter's Card Of An Underage Northerner eligible voter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.