Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? (33149 Views)

Eye Test: Spot What Is In This Picture In 5 Seconds / Who Can Spot The Phone? / Can You Spot Your Name In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by optimusprime2(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
its very subtle, actually I see the head of the fox coming out of the burrow. One of the Geese is actually not a Goose but a burrow.

Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by Kizyte(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Aroh48:
No finish dat bread abeg
Hehehehe! You're invited grin
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by richard870(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Its right there! ...says 'fox'

abi
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by Toks2008(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
NNVanguard:
Turn ur phone around, looking down from the top of the tree, on the branch, you will see the fox.

You are very observant.
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by tayo200(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
pls aw does a fox looks like
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by ogasman(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
the fox big o
looking down
with big legs around...

ltc
close thread Seun...
thread closed sign.
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by Nbote(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Na d ghost of d fox una dey see jare. Since wen fox dey disappear to catch Odogome... Nothing concern perception with dis image jare.
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by MVLOX(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
As I no fit find the fox so I wan go start my own thread dis time na gal way dey dance baleee una go find
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by metallisc(m): 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Who has seen d fox?

screams..... silently!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by leobrownish(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
all of una wey tlk say una don c am nd una no describe where e dey so we go ft tell d geese, God dey ooo... continue ya corrupt hand work as a good Nigerian.. Eye don even dey pain me... Fox yen lo mu mi sere ni sha.

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by mikron(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
seen. in between the 2 branches, just the outline.
how about this, how many female are there in this frog pic?

Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
grafixdon:
That's it. Very simple
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by Engrkay11(m): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
The fox is behind the geese , btw the branches of the tree
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by mcgaius: 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
follow the blue pen trace of the fox

2 Likes

Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by SFSNIPER(m): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Vince77:

Me too@signature
They rock
Bad sharp guy like you. I thought I didnt have church members here oh.

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by kayo80(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2017
pcguru1:

This is a dumb puzzle I was looking for a literal fox and not a perceived shape of a fox. angry
Exactly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by cnior10: 12:17am On Jan 24, 2017
I see recession instead undecidedI see recession instead

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by KillJoy62(m): 12:24am On Jan 24, 2017
dat tin resemble fox 4 u na eyes, all of u na don use garri finish u na eyes, since wen tree branch become fox. 4 those dat said dey saw fox u na don dey see tins dat means grave no far from u na, nd 4 those dat didn't see it shows udgaf.
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by grafixdon: 12:40am On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 24, 2017
The Fox na naija fox for sure no time to appear there's no fox lol

Al of Una wey see fox well done o next time una go see dog

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by aalangel(f): 1:27am On Jan 24, 2017
ozeman:
It is claimed that only one in eight highly perceptive people can spot the fox in the latest optical illusion to baffle the internet.

The picture posted on Playbuzz, features a gaggle of geese standing under a tree, unaware that a fox is lurking nearby and getting ready to pounce.

Over 2,000 people have taken on the challenge of finding the fox, and 70 percent claim to have spotted him, but can you?

It took me less than a minute to spot the transparent fox.
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 24, 2017
grafixdon:

What
oh? I wasn't frowning at u
but was angry with the puzzle and answer picture u provided
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by Plus234(m): 1:42am On Jan 24, 2017
Nonsense, turn your phone left and right, center and back, what of people that use desktop computer and laptops what will they do ?
unless Nigerians/Zoos
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by Jabioro: 2:18am On Jan 24, 2017
PurestBoy:
I've not seen the fox but I'll keep trying. If it's snake, I trust lalasticlala to be the first to spot it

this is the first time I'll be the ftc in my 10yrs of being a nairalander, pls show me love with some likes
I beg change your moniker, you are no longer a boy...purestman for sure

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by eraly(m): 3:24am On Jan 24, 2017
There goes d fox grin

Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by enigmang: 5:45am On Jan 24, 2017
No i will NOt. If the fox went through this stress with such ingenuity. He deservers at least 2 geese.

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by femi4: 5:51am On Jan 24, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Who has seen d fox?
its looking down
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by femi4: 5:58am On Jan 24, 2017
Vickify:
Seen and in other news,

Please if u lost your #25,000 tied with two rubber bands in small black nylon bag, around shoprite area, close to car park. Inbox me now... Let me direct u to where u will get your two rubber bands & black nylon back
I thought the #25,000 will be inclusive cos I actually promised whoever found my money a whooping sum of N250,000

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by awa(m): 7:19am On Jan 24, 2017
Vickify:
Seen and in other news,

Please if u lost your #25,000 tied with two rubber bands in small black nylon bag, around shoprite area, close to car park. Inbox me now... Let me direct u to where u will get your two rubber bands & black nylon back

Between you and Bovi, I don't know who is more hilarious. You made me laugh so much that I can't even find the Fox again.

Vicky where is the real money?? Not just rubber bands and black nylon
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by Originality007: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2017
I see no fox
Re: Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2017
awa:

Between you and Bovi, I don't know who is more hilarious. You made me laugh so much that I can't even find the Fox again.

Vicky where is the real money?? Not just rubber bands and black nylon

Its in a better place now cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe Your Salary With A Movie Title / Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any / Ask A question,get A Wrong Answer Cont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.