Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (156485 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Tedassie(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Auntielinda:
See The Picture A Facebook User Shared - Banana Island Indeed
https://www.nairaland.com/3588166/see-picture-facebook-user-shared
i half
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nawa oooo
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by emmieohmz: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Konji is a bastaaaAaaad
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bahddo:
whipped out his dick in a banking hall? And no one saw him while he was at it until she felt it running down her leg and looked back? Really?

C'mon you are smarter than this.

In an ideal world, the best way to determine whether the guy actually ejaculated on her leg would be to conduct a test to confirm whether the "whitish liquid" is human DNA or yogurt.
If it turns out that the substance contains human DNA, then it could be the man in question that splashed it on her leg.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Chikelue2000(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Timelezz:
Never underestimate what a soft, well sculpted yansh like yours can do to a preek without the maturity of erectile control.

Especially when it's resting on the yansh divider with the bank hall 3hp standing AC chilling the blood.
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Felitsa187(f): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Revelation1:
Shut up! You sound like a feminist, abeg this place not America.
U r an idiot! Ur mother obviously dint train u well. How is the lady senseless? It's obvious u promote and support perversion. Oniranu oshi!

3 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Bahddo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
The stupid girl has deleted the post on fb

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
ogorwyne:
how can the guys sperm drip down her leg? was he naked? whatever fabric he had on should have been able to absorb the liquid and leave only wet marks. she is lying.
Abi oooo.. A reasonable person will know that the story is cooked up

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Hairyrapunzel: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Frotteurism hmmmmmm
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by inemani: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
CFCman:
Well, it's possible that the guy unzipped his pants, whipped out his dick (with his belt holding up his pants)

It's entirely plausible that his cum fell on her legs, judging by the angle of the photo. There is no possible explanation to justify a woman framing up a man on trumped-up accusations of indecent behavior.

This is a clear case of sexual assault

May God bless you Sir. Very reasonable and logical
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by millizily: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
make up to 500k in less dat I week by clicking this link https:///L8LBs5KYucaGPfaLYaXrCG
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Felitsa187(f): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Penisman:
Trust you for what? for being stupid? better man never beat you before.... why assault a man first.
Idiocy everywhere! This retard obviously supports men who beat women. So, in Ur opinion the lady shud have embraced the pervert for his act of stupidity?

3 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by VanBommel(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Timelezz:
Never underestimate what a soft, well sculpted yansh like yours can do to a preek without the maturity of erectile control.

Especially when it's resting on the yansh divider with the bank hall 3hp standing AC chilling the blood.
which yansh is soft? undecided undecided that flat yansh that is as strong as a mahogany tree undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
ogorwyne:
how can the guys sperm drip down her leg? was he naked? whatever fabric he had on should have been able to absorb the liquid and leave only wet marks. she is lying.
maybe he was wearing Mini skirt without boxers under

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Felixalex(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
ogorwyne:

maybe his odogwu was so hard it burst the zip

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Felitsa187(f): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bahddo:
The stupid girl has deleted the post on fb
How is the girl stupid now?
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by gentleedu(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.

Modified.
To all those asking " how the guy would bring out his manhood in a banking hall to ejaculate?" is like most of you aren't aware some guys are cursed. I would rather keep certain things to myself, i personally stopped taking those over crowed buses because of guys like this.
does bringing it to social media solve any thing?
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by zheroes(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.

Modified.
To all those asking " how the guy would bring out his manhood in a banking hall to ejaculate?" is like most of you aren't aware some guys are cursed. I would rather keep certain things to myself, i personally stopped taking those over crowed buses because of guys like this.
in a banking hall So he brought out his koboko I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Timelezz: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
VanBommel:
which yansh is soft? undecided undecided that flat yansh that is as strong as a mahogany tree undecided undecided
Flat yansh?

That ass has a nice spread and a gracious swelling and soft rising at delicate angles.

I am a yansh professor with a device called yanshO'meter to scan out the physical and textural properties making up individual yanshes.

Look at the exposed waist line: the yansh skin is even softer grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Bahddo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
CFCman:

In an ideal world, the best way to determine whether the guy actually ejaculated on her leg would be to conduct a test to confirm whether the "whitish liquid" is human DNA or yogurt.
If it turns out that the substance contains human DNA, then it could be the man in question that splashed it on her leg.
that's assuming she didn't put two unrelated pics together and create a story. If it really happened as she said, there would be no need to do any test because...

1) In a crowded hall, at least one person must have noticed him acting suspicious behind her. You can cover it with paper from the front but not from the two sides at the same time and all the while it took to bring it out and ejaculate.

2) If he had brought out his dick, he wouldn't be quick enough to put it back in before she pounced on him with slaps (recall she said she was quick to do so).

She's lying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by MidasTouche01(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
I don't blame all this people lying upandan.... angry

Na Buhari and oga Lai footsteps dem dey follow...
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by VanBommel(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
Timelezz:
Flat yansh?

That ass has a nice spread and a gracious swelling and soft rising at delicate angles.

I am a yansh professor with a device called yanshO'meter to scan out the physical and textural properties making up individual yanshes.

Look at the exposed waist line: the yansh skin is even softer grin
this is konji talking angry grin cheesy
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Bahddo(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Felitsa187:

How is the girl stupid now?
she cooked up a serious allegation with a watery illogical narrative with two mismatched pics.

It's stupid to make up tales and then retract it when people start ripping the narrative to shreds.

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ogorwyne(f): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

Wehdon Ma. Gal wey sabi. Crushering in you.
where have you been Joseph? I don miss you o.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ogorwyne(f): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
Felixalex:

maybe his odogwu was so hard it burst the zip
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Timelezz: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
VanBommel:
this is konji talking angry grin cheesy
Lolz. Maybe you're not seeing it from right angle or colours.

Have you increased your phone brightness? grin
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by jd1986(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Timelezz:
OK, can you begin my walk to salvation by unveiling the face that has such a well spread-out ass ?
You won kain this girl by all means... You must be a pervert grin grin
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by samwise180(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
There are some behind the scene which she didn't reveal.
the guy must have been leaning on her for a long time without she complaining before that shit happened
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.

Modified.

Aunty but you have a small yansh though,is the power in the titts? Show me na

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by OldBeer: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Revelation1:
Lol, all na for attention, senseless lady undecided
Go and slap your mother this night.
She failed in her duty.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ntrukpum(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
inemani:

She is not lying, didn't you read where she wrote the pervert had a paper covering God-knows-what?
For those doubting her narrative, are you saying his preek cannot be pulled out of his trouser? He shifted and leaned on her so as to avoid being seen, as simple as ABC! People should always use their number 6 abeg!

You just need a first-hand experience. While celebrating my departmental win during the faculty's elections in the University, I had a similar situation. The crowd was overpressing, people were leaning on one another. Dude kept nudging close, before I knew it, he splashed his stupid and rotten fluid on my legs. The annoying part was before I could turn, he had mingled sharpaly with the crowd and disappeared. Let him continue in Thanksgiving to his stars, him for hear am that day. The extra time used in scrubbing that evening at the bathroom can't be forgotten in a hurry
To Perverts roaming around, correct beating awaits you. Useless and perverse species!
scrubbing wat? liar. u wet dey give Mouth Action, swallow sperm

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Omojymoh(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
how is it possible the guy off him trouser? Hmmmm iro nla

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.