Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

40 Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 40 Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting (3531 Views)

When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40 Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by theinfong(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fun questions to ask your partner: So you'd like to make that conversation so nice that he/she will be blushing all day long, make sure you master these questions. They work like magic! Magic I say!! But then again, be smart in the order in which you send them in so as not to look confused or reading from a script.. Hopefully, this makes your conversation so lovely that he or she will be so impressed..

1. What was your first impression of me?
2. How accurate do you now think it was? On which counts do you think you were totally wrong and on which were you right?
3. What is your idea of a truly romantic evening?

4. If I promise not to get upset, can you tell me something that you’d like to change in me but don’t have the nerve to tell me?
5. If you weren’t in the profession you are, what would be your other dream profession and why?

6. Apart from the most obvious one, which other two areas of your body are the most sensitive
and responsive?
7. Which three parts of my body are your personal favourites and why?
8. Can you name three qualities that attracted you when you met me/got to know me?
9. Which is your dream destination and why?
10. Which is your favourite movie of all time and favourite scene in it? (If the other hasn’t seen it,
narrate in detail.)
11. Which fruit/vegetable do you think I resemble and why?
12. Can you remember your earliest childhood memory of happiness and that of fear?
13. Your favourite aunt/uncle/cousin and why?
14. What are the qualities that draw you to people that you can base a friendship on?
15. Can you give me a mock session of how you would discuss s-ex education when you have a
child?
16. Your first crush – what drew you to her/him?
17. Your first date – where did you go, what did you do and how long did the relationship last?
18. How have you coped with break-ups in the past?
19. What has been your scariest dream? Which has been your most frequently recurring one?

20. Which has been the best decision you ever made?

21. Which is the decision you regret the most?
22. Can you narrate to me your proudest moment?
23. If you won the lottery, what are the first three things you would do and which are the five things you’ve been most longing for, that you would buy?
24. If your house was on fire and you had a chance to grab only five things before leaving, they would be…
25. If you were asked whom you would like to be born again as, the answer would be…
26. Which is your favourite flavour of ice cream, your favourite junk food and your favourite dessert? 27. Whose wardrobe would you most like to possess and why?
28. The one argument your parents had, that you would try and avoid with your partner, would be over…
29. Which is your favourite asset/body part on a man/woman and why?
30. The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you was…

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2015/07/40-fun-questions-to-ask-your-partner-while-chatting/

1 Like

Re: 40 Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by Kowor(f): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Interesting.
Re: 40 Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by Bluezy13(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
I can imagine writing them down on a paper and asking your partner one after the other while you hold the paper right before you.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady / When Your Girlfriend Starts Monitoring You (photos) / What Turns You On Early In The Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.