Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

What Will U Do Differently - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will U Do Differently (300 Views)

If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? / What Will You Do Differently If Given A Chance To Solve Nigeria Power Problem. / Gov Ambode The Biggot When Will U Order The Arrest Of Tobiloba Aka King Tee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do Differently by mikooolud(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sir if you become the president of Nigeria today
What measures will you take to induce Naira appreciation against dollar?

my own solutions are;
Stop importing, create room for locally made products using, raw materials from here, and kill all illegitimate rich men and women, make every young men and women from 15 to 45 compulsory farmers
And export half of the farm produce.
Re: What Will U Do Differently by Iamwrath: 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
My brother you have spoken well

If if you stop imports they will call for your head more than they are for Buhari

I love that killing part though

If I were to be a president, all my teams , directors advisers, ministers will be from successful developed countries

Thier experience and expertise would improve my country and the positions they occupy will detribalize the country

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Creates Awareness With Civil Group On Buhari's Health / Bayelsa Loses N2.6bn Annually To Payroll Fraud / 'N35m To Be Spent To Build Classrooms For Nomadic Schools In Jigawa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.