Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Why Do Guys Kneel While Making Marriage Proposal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Kneel While Making Marriage Proposal? (3248 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Must A Man Kneel While Proposing ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Kneel While Making Marriage Proposal? by Tbillz(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
I guess it's a "new school" system for guys to kneel while making proposals to the woman of their dream, but back in the days when there was no engagement rings, how do they propose or do they still kneel without rings? What in actual sense is the essence of kneeling while making proposals?

Re: Why Do Guys Kneel While Making Marriage Proposal? by Draei: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
It ain't new niggur, and i really
don't know why tho i hate the act.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Kneel While Making Marriage Proposal? by LordIsaac(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Neo colonisation!
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel While Making Marriage Proposal? by DozieInc(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hollywood crap
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel While Making Marriage Proposal? by decatalyst(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
If you ask me, nah who I go ask?

I want to be different tho...gonna throw the ring to bae from the edge of a cliff and watch as bae catches the ring on the other side.

Lets bet it, it's gonna be Romantic grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel While Making Marriage Proposal? by Tbillz(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
decatalyst:
If you ask me, nah who I go ask?

I want to be different tho...gonna throw the ring to bae from the edge of a cliff and watch as bae catches the ring on the other side.

Lets bet it, it's gonna be Romantic grin grin
another concept of koko manson!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel While Making Marriage Proposal? by jameslives: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
It's not new school, but a sign that you cherish her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydmWj6CBxSg

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, A Guy With Street Intelligence Vs Academic Intelligence? / Should I Start Posting Sex Articles On My Blog (photos) / I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.