Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) (65948 Views)

Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids / 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by broseme: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Frank Moore and Maureen tied the knot recently.While Maureen was taking her marriage vow at the wedding,some of her bride train broke down in tears.The photos were taken by Nigerian photographer Jide Kola.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/bride-trains-break-down-in-tears-while.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Rapmaestro(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
One cucumber lost

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
maybe d bride stole her man

maybe d guy approached her 1st and was playing hard to get

maybe som1 just broke her heart

maybe she was just emotional

maybe or maybe not anyways

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Could this be love or jealousy ? Hmmmm fear girls they are the mysterious some time .

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
How was it rehearsed?
They didn't believe she could fall in love.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
One cucumber lost

Bro, you are not alone on this grin

She just thought of the memorable moments together... So touching cry cry

grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by dacovajnr: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
I can only see ladies in their late 30s reminiscing regrettably on how they Catwalked away their future Hubbies..E don be for dem! angry

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by joshboo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Women--------- believe them to your own peril

11 Likes

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Sammypope4all(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
One cucumber lost

Wicked. But why you wicked like this?

U don make me laugh wake up my nephew....Oya come carry am

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
this is uncharted territory for me so I'll just slowly revise please pretend this post wasn't here

3 Likes

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Joniboi(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Crocodile tears...Wishing she was the one after rejecting so many men that came her way.

Ntoor tongue for all the girls that love playing hard to get.

15 Likes

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lol...women. smh
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by eleojo23: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
The bridesmaid are like...

24 Likes

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by adonbilivit: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
chai...your time will come sweeties. I love women

4 Likes

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Okuchris(f): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
it could be tears of joy,some people can be too emotional.

9 Likes

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Opakan2: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
she probably introduced the bride to her new husband
maybe that one disturbed her tire but she turned him down, now she's catching feelingz

dummies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by sleeknick: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
undecided and then?

4 Likes

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by iamDaisy(f): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Tears of joy cry love is beautiful kiss
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
The first crying bride's maid use her whole mind cry o.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Tears of joy i think. Marriage is just overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by blackboy2star(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Kilon pa e ni gbe

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nonsense....person die?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
.......when almost all the bridesmaids have a crush on the groom........ angry. Wetin dem go come do for burial? angry
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by DEGREE2466(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nairaland. I just revamped my blog. please take a look at it.
www.sagaciousguru..com
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by MuyiRano(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
It could be a tear of joy maybe the emotions got to her and couldn't controlled it or a tear of regret like "had i know i would have replied his texts and picked his calls"

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
When they remember all the runs, all the sugar daddies and fvck boys that gave them doggy, 69, hang on the waĺl plus including numerous D & C and plenty plenty heartbreak suffered. They are just saying thank you God for reserving this innocent guy that has come to pack away all their friend's sorrows. They are also standing on the anointing to pray for their own niqqa to come and carry their own sorrow.

This one do face like they are fvckking her the very hot 5th round.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Touching

undecided
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by information1: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Come here to read comments..

http://talkgeria.com/

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
From twerking for groomsmen to crying, OK naa. #newtrend. angry

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is pure foolishness what is making them cry like fools?they keep coping every thing

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by olaisababs(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
It seems their make-up is going off with the tears, i am not sure though cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Gets Massive Hard-on As Marvis Attempts To Give Him A Mouth Action / Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking / Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.