Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) (65958 Views)

Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids / 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
joshboo:
Women--------- believe them to your own peril
[color=#990000][/color]Your head is there
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Stdaviding(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
casttlebarbz:
maybe d bride stole her man

maybe d guy approached her 1st and was playing hard to get

maybe som1 just broke her heart

maybe she is not was just emotional

maybe or maybe not anyways

Definitely one of the above
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Macaulish(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
One cucumber lost

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nice One, but Bomb dey your head oo seriously..
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by ceeethru(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
sleeknick:
undecided and then?
This one na 17 years too?
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by AlphaT1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Tears of joy i think. Marriage is just overrated.
It is not my dear, marriage is really sweet, i mean very sweet if you are married to the bone of ur bones. I am a living testimony! Pray for ur soulmate!

2 Likes

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by mrphysics(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
it's not
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by muller102(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Deceitful ladies. Fear them o. All of them on Nl posting tears of joy. Na jezebel them be o.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Bullhari: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
So finally it's true?

she was mourning her loss. either cucumber or the other room.

if you quote me, my Fulani boys will come after u
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
she looks like a monkey licking lime.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Those bridesmaids are simply jealous
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
AlphaT1:

It is not my dear, marriage is really sweet, i mean very sweet if you are married to the bone of ur bones. I am a living testimony! Pray for ur soulmate!
Gud to hear dis..
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by SalomonKane: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Don't worry ladies, it'll get to your turn pretty soon. I know what's why all ya'll is crying. grin
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by ajeleseujn(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
Orisirisi nowadays
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by agrovick(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Just take a look at their baked faces
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by okowande(f): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Am sure they are already missing her. They won't have the freedom to be together and gist like they used to do.It happens especially when there is a close bond within them. I remember how i cried too when one of my cousins was getting married. Itz alwaz touching n emotionally

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Mouthgag: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
When they remember all the runs, all the sugar daddies and fvck boys that gave them doggy, 69, hang on the waĺl plus including numerous D & C and plenty plenty heartbreak suffered. They are just saying thank you God for reserving this innocent guy that has come to pack away all their friend's sorrows. They are also standing on the anointing to pray for their own niqqa to come and carry their own sorrow.

This one do face like they are fvckking her the very hot 5th round.
I share in your testimony grin
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wonderfully wonderful. I don't see what warrants those reactions
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by elexjojo745(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
casttlebarbz:
maybe d bride stole her man

maybe d guy approached her 1st and was playing hard to get

maybe som1 just broke her heart

maybe she was just emotional

maybe or maybe not anyways

Welldone sir
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Y the cry na?
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by elexjojo745(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
One cucumber lost

Welldone sir
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
The foundation of their Maryk is already shaking because of the forced tears. I'm out.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lol. See as that one spoil mouth. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Lekison(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
One cucumber lost
They will surely miss the best among the C crew undecided
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by sipsip(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:

Not marriage, weddings.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by krauss: 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
hahaha. This is really funny. kai, this really made my night. Nigerians can make one cry while laughing. I never stop to laugh for about 5mins now.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by soath(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
DEGREE2466:
Nairaland. I just revamped my blog. please take a look at it.

www.sagaciousguru..com
You try but those posts don tey small o. Anyway, God bless your hustle.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by vicostyles(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
One cucumber lost
U nailed it!!!!
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by marshalcarter: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
One cucumber lost
lwkmd.....why naaa grin
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
One cucumber lost
grin You are a killer.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by abike12(f): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
One cucumber lost

this is so terrible of you, but too funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by anyicash(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
It was not love, it was why not me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Gets Massive Hard-on As Marvis Attempts To Give Him A Mouth Action / Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.