Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

@#₦ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / @#₦ (639 Views)

Tutorial Centres Accuse Varsity Of Rejecting NECO Results. / Houdegbe North American University,benin 2016/17 Admisssion Call 08062129261 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

@#₦ by snezBaba: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: @#₦ by snezBaba: 7:46am On May 02, 2017
Its just crazy to view things from various angles and perception. Just assume you are this or that and you'll be amazed with the outcome
I was reading through a thread today and i saw how a particular set of people were hailing a man I deemed a sick sociopath seeking fame and power, they believed Everything they typed religiously.
As a Muslim ypu think Xtians are sick and on the wrong path, a path to eternal damnation.
Shift the lens to a xtian POV and you see the same thing in another angle. Believing all other religions are wrong.
An atheist thinks he has it all figured out and religious folks are sick People heavily brainwashed.
Be born into a SE family and be brainwashed into believing Biafra or Nothing.
BE born into a SW or N family and be brainwashed into believing One Nigeria or Nothing.
It all just depends on which POV you choose to put yourself in.
There's no wrong or right. Just don't Fúck with other peoples life no matter which POV you choose and you'd be alright.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Candidates, Get In Here See The Two Books You Must Read Ahead Of 2017 Utme / Change Of Examination Center For PTDF Scholarship Examination / Summary To JAMB Novel, "In Dependence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.