Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,836 members, 7,798,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With (1849 Views)

Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With by Niceboyx4(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Girls love hearing sweet things from their boyfriends. As a boyfriend, it is your duty to keep your girl happy and secure.
To do this, you have to know what sweet things to say to your girlfriend to make her fall even more in love with you.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re just starting out, or have been in a relationship for years.
What matters is that you always shower your girlfriend with romantic compliments that melt her heart. In fact, here are some sweet things to say to your girlfriend to help make you mean the world to her!
1) How did I get so lucky? Of course, you just don’t say this as if you’re bewildered. One of the most important factors to consider when coming up with sweet things to say to your girlfriend is how you’re going to say it. This line, in particular, should be uttered with utmost affection.
2) I don’t think I can ever get enough of you. Some girls might feel a little insecure ever now and then. These things come and go. As a sweet boyfriend, you should be able to make her realize that she doesn’t have to feel insecure.
3) I will always love you. This can also be as direct...... http://www.loadedchuks.com/2016/03/3-sweet-things-to-say-to-your.html
Re: 3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sweet talkers
Re: 3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With by firstking01(m): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guys with sugar coated lips just to get laidgrin
Re: 3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With by engrMikemd(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
I blame Buhari
Re: 3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With by Chuknovski(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
all this Na just to issue her akpkako
Re: 3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With by ellechrystal(f): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Talk talk talk no show am for action no fit fool some girls sha.
We need action, show us u love us abeg
, am not talking about spending on us o.
There are a million ways to show a person u love them, spending is just one.!
Re: 3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With by ultimate77(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
ellechrystal:
Leave that poster.. E never start.
Re: 3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With by gentleedu(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
ellechrystal:
i need just five out of a million

1 Like

Re: 3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With by Niceboyx4(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
ellechrystal:

Am helping some of my niggaz here

1 Like

Re: 3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With by enuk80(m): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
rubbish...op u dull
Re: 3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With by Richdotcom: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
ellechrystal:

What you meant madam is spending.... don't deceive the already dull op.

Some girls just want to sit down and be the receiver of the love and not show it back, its selfishness!!! Sucker for love!

Abi una Tink say to open leg is the only way to show love?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With by Niceboyx4(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Richdotcom:

What you meant madam is spending.... don't deceive the already dull op.

Some girls just want to sit down and be the receiver of the love and not show it back, its selfishness!!! Sucker for love!

Abi una Tink say to open leg is the only way to show love?
You said it all that's why I quit dating in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship / Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. / Meet The Pretty Lady Behind This Popular Nigerian Meme. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.