Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! (3334 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nofuckgiven: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
As told by Nkechi Bianze

Guys need to understand that women are polygamous in nature, most especially Nigerian women. It is in the nature of women to cheat.
A recent survey reported that 62% of Nigerian women are unfaithful. That's to tell you that it's in the nature of women, most especially Nigerian women to cheat.
Cheating or not is at the discretion of the wife!
If as a man you find a woman who doesn't cheat on you, then you are just lucky. But stop giving yourself unnecessary heartache checking her phones and keeping a prying eye on her.
If your wife cheats on you, it doesn't mean that she doesn't love you. A woman can love and respect you but still cheat on you. It just means that she wants to explore. As long as she still respects you by at least being discreet with her sexcapades, and still plays her roles as a wife, I see no reason why you should get worked up over it. I mean, it's not like the vagina is going to disappear or change in colour and shape.
It is stupidity to divorce your wife just because she cheats on you. How many do you want to marry? The next woman might even be worse.
And remember that according to the Bible, if you decide to divorce your wife for any reason at all, you are expected to remain celibate for life, or till she dies.
I hope God gives our men the wisdom to understand that cheating is NOT enough reason to divorce their wives, or even complain at all.
Happy Monday everyone.
All Rights Reserved, © Nkechi Bianze.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
It is stupidity to divorce your wife just because she cheats on you. How many do you want to marry? The next woman might even be worse.
And remember that according to the Bible, if you decide to divorce your wife for any reason at all, you are expected to remain celibate for life, or till she dies.
I hope God gives our men the wisdom to understand that cheating is NOT enough reason to divorce their wives, or even complain at all.
Happy Monday everyone.
All Rights Reserved, © Nkechi Bianze.[/quote]

This could not possibly be posted by someone who has white and grey matter in the head.

6 Likes

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
No offense.....but this thread makes no sense.......

1 Like

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nofuckgiven: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
And the painment has already begun lol grin grin grin
Hypocrites everywhere!! undecided undecided Now you know how women feel when they are cheated on!! cool cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by babyfaceafrica: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rabbish

1 Like

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by babz007(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
hmmm this is ridiculous op can you allow ur husband cheat on you? if no, then u r stupid
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nofuckgiven: 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
babz007:
hmmm this is ridiculous op can you allow ur husband cheat on you? if no, then u r stupid
Fool! I am a guy! Deal with it!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by akickout: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jezebel- giving advice !!!!!!
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by DozieInc(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
@Nofuckgiven... This OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
The op is such a pin in the ass grin

To think of it, its true for 90% women.

2 Likes

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by uchebest2006(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rubbish....how can a woman open her month, nd be proud that she cheated.If you can cheat on ya hubby,u can kill him.Thats why we men hate ladies that cheat.
Ladies that cheat can kill.
Ladies that cheat can fraud a guy.
Ladies that cheat can't be trusted.
Always be Faithful to ya partner!!
Thats what will keep ur marriage.Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by CoolVoice(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
uchebest2006:
Rubbish....how can a woman open her month, nd be proud that she cheated.If you can cheat on ya hubby,u can kill him.Thats why we men hate ladies that cheat.

What about men that cheats? It takes two to make marriage work my nigga smiley

8 Likes

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by dannybomb(m): 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
so if my wife cheats, that means she still love me, foolish post, if a lady actually loves her man, cheating won't even come across her mind in the first palce
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nofuckgiven: 12:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Stupedinluv:
The op is such a pin in the ass grin

To think of it, its true for 90% women.

Sit back and enjoy lol grin : grin

1 Like

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nofuckgiven: 12:30am On Jan 24, 2017
uchebest2006:
Abeg no come kill yaself here oh! If you are pained just go and die not on my thread! tongue

1 Like

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
As told by Nkechi Bianze

Guys need to understand that women are polygamous in nature, most especially Nigerian women. It is in the nature of women to cheat.
A recent survey reported that 62% of Nigerian women are unfaithful. That's to tell you that it's in the nature of women, most especially Nigerian women to cheat.
Cheating or not is at the discretion of the wife!
If as a man you find a woman who doesn't cheat on you, then you are just lucky. But stop giving yourself unnecessary heartache checking her phones and keeping a prying eye on her.
If your wife cheats on you, it doesn't mean that she doesn't love you. A woman can love and respect you but still cheat on you. It just means that she wants to explore. As long as she still respects you by at least being discreet with her sexcapades, and still plays her roles as a wife, I see no reason why you should get worked up over it. I mean, it's not like the vagina is going to disappear or change in colour and shape.
Happy Monday everyone.
All Rights Reserved, © Nkechi Bianze.
cheating is enuf to contact all manner of stds.a cheating wife could be reservoir of hiv aids,syphilis,genital herpes,genital warts,gono,staph etc cheesy
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 24, 2017
OP , i was about to tell you something before i checked again and saw it was copy and paste.

1 Like

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by ccffwx: 1:40am On Jan 24, 2017
The men are really pained but once you replace she with he in your article, everything would be alright. They will even say that it is God's will. Mtcheeeeeeeew.

5 Likes

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by xest(m): 1:40am On Jan 24, 2017
See u

1 Share

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nofuckgiven: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2017
lefulefu:

cheating is enuf to contact all manner of stds.a cheating wife could be reservoir of hiv aids,syphilis,genital herpes,genital warts,gono,staph etc cheesy
And a cheating husband is what? Stop being a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nofuckgiven: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2017
PaulCI:
OP , i was about to tell you something before i checked again and saw it was copy and paste.
Whatever you say won't change anything! Stop the double standards. No one has monopoly of cheating! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nofuckgiven: 7:35am On Jan 24, 2017
DozieInc:
@Nofuckgiven... This OP
And if I don't?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by DozieInc(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

And if I don't?? undecided
Oya receive it.

1 Like

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nofuckgiven: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2017
DozieInc:

Oya receive it.
Lol cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

And a cheating husband is what? Stop being a hypocrite.
Whether its the husband or the wife, cheating is not justified.Bros STDs full town abeg.
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nofuckgiven: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2017
lefulefu:
Whether its the husband or the wife, cheating is not justified.Bros STDs full town abeg.
Hmmmm! Tell your fellow men not I undecided

2 Likes

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2017
***piss on the thread***
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Hmmmm! Tell your fellow men not I undecided
i thought u said u are a guy.u sound like a scorned woman.
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Sit back and enjoy lol grin : grin
great place to be cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by sats: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2017
When she carry std come meet you for house, your eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2017
lefulefu:
i thought u said u are a guy.u sound like a scorned woman.
And you sound like a cheating misogynist who lacks self control! You need serious help undecided

2 Likes

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Trina0936:

And you sound like a cheating misogynist who lacks self control! You need serious help undecided
oh now u using ur real moniker i guess grin.i was right when i said u female and a scorned one at that.If u dont want to feel emotionally hurt stop rolling with fuckboys.I said cheating is wrong wether committed by a male or female so what is misogynist in that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Had Sex With Her Boyfriend Against The Counter In Domino’s ‘hoping For A S / Big Onion Booty!see How A Nigeria Girl Twerked Up A Storm With Mic.jackson Music / Is Sex Really That Sweet (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.