Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This (2067 Views)

My Gf Is Behaving Strange / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by popefuse(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
HOW TRUE THIS SCENARIO COULD BE. 1.A lady posted a scenario on FB on what happened to her in the bus last week. She claimed a guy was inserting his joystick toward her Ass while she was on sit in the bus. how possibe?

2. TO DAY A LADY POSTED A LOOKALIKE SCENARIO AGAIN .THAT A GUY EJACULATE ON HER LEG while on que in the bank.i imagined a guy putting on trouser and a semen would escape his long trouser and land on her middle of her leg.how true this 2could be.

Call girls at work

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by RoyalBlak007: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
embarassed
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Apprentices of Lie Mohammed angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by Mouthgag: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
The thing dey wonder me too o
Ejaculate with contact and through trouser
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by yaqq: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Seriously it is disgusting to hear girls talk such trash, it's in the figment of their imagination if not how can a man on another seat be using is dickk to push a lady in another seat, even if he still got the longest dickkk in Africa.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by dikeigbo2(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Those stories get Kleg....that newi girl must be related to oga lie Mohamed grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by babz007(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
maybe the guy get running nose,then blow catarrh for her leg,the igbo lady wey dey vex already sey na 2k remain for her account come ova para call the thing sp3rm

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by Etzakoos(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Girls And Their Lie Is Like Nigeria And Corruption...They Cant Live Without One Another
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
I'll rather believe a camel went through needless' eye than believing stories
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by xendra: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
that's because there are too many insane men in this country. tchewww so with all the ppl in the bank you still say she was lying, bet if it was a guy you wouldn't say it was a lie.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by jameslives: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
The thing dey wonder me too o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE4P9F98ZcQ
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
Because you all are sane and wouldn't try such shouldn't be a parameter to say the ladies in question were lying.

Some guys are insane and cursed.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
Because you all are sane and wouldn't try such shouldn't be a parameter to say the ladies in question were lying.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by ouzo1(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
I'll rather believe a camel went through needless' eye than believing stories

Ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by Flatties: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Consolation thread... grin

Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
ouzo1:

Ma nigga
boss! I hail
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by ybalogs(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Thought I was the only person reasoning along that line ooo,semen go just jump pass trouser drop for her leg like that.I taya ooo.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by amodu(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
ybalogs:
Thought I was the only person reasoning along that line ooo,semen go just jump pass trouser drop for her leg like that.I taya ooo.

She forget to add say the guy off him trouser
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by dannybomb(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:

no insane man would be allowed to be in a bank premises in the first place, talk less of entering inside the bank. all this girls that can lie for africa
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by marshalcarter: 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
#singin-I never see dis kyn lie before... wonder wonder...wonder wonder grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 24, 2017
dannybomb:

no insane man would be allowed to be in a band premises in the first place, talk less of entering inside the bank. all this girls that can lie for africa
Just think through the phrase "many are mad but few are roaming".
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by dannybomb(m): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
so you believe this crap of a story
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 24, 2017
dannybomb:

so you believe this crap of a story
100% cos have seen one do worse.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by dannybomb(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2017
how can a man bring out his joystick inside a bank, and masturbate. I have not even seen a mad man doing such, and for this man to go into bank, means he can read and write, so what makes him insane
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by dannybomb(m): 12:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
100% cos have seen one do worse.
and what other bizarre things have you seen?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by eezeribe(m): 12:18am On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:

Don't mind them... Perverts will always defend their kind
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by seunny4lif(m): 2:06am On Jan 24, 2017
I rather believe CNN or TB Joshua than all those girls grin grin

Girls and lying grin

Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by eyinjuege: 7:20am On Jan 24, 2017
I believe both scenarios.

An incident happened in a popular church in Lagos.

While parents were queing to pick up their kids from Sunday school, one young guy was behind a woman, and also brought out his joystick and was trying to be funny, another parent saw him and raised an alarm, and before anyone knew what the noise was about, he had quickly run out through the back door. The security tried chasing after him, but he had mingled with the other crowd.
There are many sick people out there. Its a mental illness, I believe.
I know some men purposely stay close behind and press on ladies in brt buses and some do relieve themselves there and then.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 04, 2017
Friendzone:
Apprentices of Lie Mohammed angry
One of the best response so far. hahahaha
Re: Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This by xxgig(m): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
yes the phrase is real Benny, but for a guy to pull out is di(k in the bank, thats way beyond possible.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did My Father Dump Me? / RE - Fineboynl - Things That He Has See Is Small / Sex Love And Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.