Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend In Bath Room? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend In Bath Room? (549 Views)

How Many Hours Do You Spend Surfing Nairaland Daily / Share The Amount You Spend In A Day / How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend In Bath Room? by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Research has it that ladies are supposed to spend close to 5 hours in bath room to enable them wash their body very clean..

If you use 2 hours to wash other parts of your body, at least 3 hours must be used to wash your kitty to avoid some acidic odor.

But it beats my imagination how some ladies around my hood would go inside bath room and come out after 2 minutes.. How could they be able to have a clean bath?

If you belong to the category of 2 minutes bath, you better repent and wash all parts of your body thoroughly especially your kitty.

I have had enough of smelling poossies.
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend In Bath Room? by DozieInc(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend In Bath Room? by darbeelicous(f): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
so, I should set timer anytime I wanna bath Abi?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend In Bath Room? by iamDaisy(f): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
kikikikikiki depends on the temperature of the water grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend In Bath Room? by sweetetlove(f): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
15 to 20 minutes if it's hot water and 30 to 45 minutes if the water is cold grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend In Bath Room? by marshalcarter: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2017
DozieInc:
Rubbish
lwkmd....2origin for you grin

how can person stay inside bathroom for 5hrs?? ..na 7 wks baff she dey baffundecided
una go Just form one rubbish sey research say....undecided
naija shagrin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Nigerian Student And Do Have A Generator? Read / Gf Just Edited A Caption On Fb... Pls Come In And Advice Me / Advice For Valentine Girls...photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.