Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6371890 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (6225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:49am On May 22, 2018
Fimidaraire:

This is very disrespectful, do you realize it's my gen, I can decide to sell or not, and choose who to sell to.
How come your mother got into this scene, I had the receipt up here for you, but for me to remove it this morning.
If you dialogue it would have helped you, instead, you chose to be hysterical.
At the end, I might decide to sell it for 50, 55, 60, 65, or even 67, it's mine, and the decision is mine.

You don't even know the meaning of the French word: "coup de grâce"
This your kind of person looking for clearance sale ehn... if you can't find, by new one, and after a year, put up for sale, and see how good you'd feel.

Disrespecting others is a proof you don't respect yourself, you can't give what you don't have.

This thing dey pain you gaan o.
Why the "coupe de grace"?. Why am I even answering you. Keep on writing your epistle.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by austin2all: 8:52am On May 22, 2018
Tpappie:

you are not serious. you wrote 65k before , now its 67. go use it yourself.

don't mind that proud nigga, he is not stable at all. First he said everything was very negotiable and failed to fulfil his word, and he expects a buyer to come down to ogun state pick up an item.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by austin2all: 9:02am On May 22, 2018
Fimidaraire:

Why e dey pain you naa. Cos I refuse your 60k abi.

you preach integrity but have not been stable enough to maintain it. We agreed at 70k to include cost of shipping to surulere but you changed mind at the last minute and increased price again by 3k. Where is the integrity. You cant preach what you don't have bro.
and, you've got pride issues to take care of, just an advice bro.
i mean no harm.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fimidaraire: 9:16am On May 22, 2018
austin2all:

you preach integrity but have not been stable enough to maintain it. We agreed at 70k to include cost of shipping to surulere but you changed mind at the last minute and increased price again by 3k. Where is the integrity. You cant preach what you don't have bro.
and, you've got pride issues to take care of, just an advice bro.
i mean no harm.

Your own case is different. Your offer is good, but having to move down to you within the hassle of Lagos. Jumping busses with
A gen that big is a serious work. And since you asking for delivery, I asked for 3k extra to get a cab.
Show me who com suffer.

If you know distance of Sango to Surulere, you'd understand.
Don't be too quick judge those you don't know.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by austin2all: 9:48am On May 22, 2018
Fimidaraire:

Your own case is different. Your offer is good, but having to move down to you within the hassle of Lagos. Jumping busses with
A gen that big is a serious work. And since you asking for delivery, I asked for 3k extra to get a cab.
Show me who com suffer.

If you know distance of Sango to Surulere, you'd understand.
Don't be too quick judge those you don't know.

Ok, i can come and pick it up, but you have to peg the price at 65k.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spartacus11(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2018
tabithababy:
Good evening, please can a small tiger generator power a television and gotv

I better pass my neighbor, please dat gen wen if he head skip can damage electronics for africa, u can go for d size a little bigger dan dat

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MissIndependent(f): 10:09am On May 22, 2018
Tpappie:

To your mother
Not fair calling out his mum sad

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spartacus11(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2018
MissIndependent:
Not fair calling out his mum sad
First of all check out t d meaning of d word he used
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MissIndependent(f): 10:18am On May 22, 2018
spartacus11:

First of all check out t d meaning of d word he used
Borrowed directly from French and first appearing in English at the end of the 17th century, "coup de grâce" (literally, a "stroke of grace" or "blow of mercy originally referred to a mercy killing, or the act of putting to death a person or animal who was severely injured and unlikely to recover.

That is the meaning I saw. sad
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spartacus11(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2018
MissIndependent:
Borrowed directly from French and first appearing in English at the end of the 17th century, "coup de grâce" (literally, a "stroke of grace" or "blow of mercy"wink originally referred to a mercy killing, or the act of putting to death a person or animal who was severely injured and unlikely to recover.

That is the meaning I saw. sad

U cant wish someone death.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hayjayman(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2018
Tpappie:

To your mother

Why nau, bro... You Bleep up... And besides you don't even know the meaning of what he posted, I'm disappointed o.... Respect the mothers... Okay?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spartacus11(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2018
hayjayman:

Why nau, bro... You Bleep up... And besides you don't even know the meaning of what he posted, I'm disappointed o.... Respect the mothers... Okay?

Since d meaning of d word is a good one, he shouldn't be offended by it naw

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alvin007: 11:41am On May 22, 2018
Na wa o...so na one generator dey cause all these wahala so? shocked
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 22, 2018
hayjayman:

What does it mean? Tell me.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 22, 2018
spartacus11:

Since d meaning of d word is a good one, he shouldn't be offended by it naw

Let them tell me what it means then I apologise. They don't know the meaning of words they use. They just come up online and use it cos they saw it in films.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nwarosa: 3:26pm On May 22, 2018
masties2:

Can the pots fly for 10k? These pots the bigger sizes are 14k on the island
sorry just seeing this. Holla me at zero eight zero three six 878732
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fimidaraire: 3:59pm On May 22, 2018
austin2all:

Ok, i can come and pick it up, but you have to peg the price at 65k.

Deal!!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ordbrandco: 4:50pm On May 22, 2018
Accelerate your business today!

Greetings,
I am Rocky, the graphic designer and Brand strategist for Ord Brand CO & asuqu.com, The largest marketplace for creative & professional services in Nigeria. Through our years of professional experience in advertising, media and branding we have gained a good reputation for our exceptional design and usability skills, we pride ourselves in creating lasting impressions by offering Top-Notch tailored solutions to clients yearning to build a burgeoning brand.

We offer individual and collective professional business services to our clients at affordable prices, including (but not limited to); Graphic design, social media marketing, content marketing, Website Design, Business Growth Consulting, Business Management and Structuring, Brand identity, Internet Marketing and Publicity, Training, Business Plan, Proposals, Company Profile, Feasibility Study Writing and other irregular business enhancement services you may require.

we focus on keeping businesses operating cost low and achieve more results and seek to bring out optimum turnover from the target audience.

Would you be up for chatting about your core service needs? am available and will be glad to respond to your inquiries

Phone : +234 802 605 8392
Emai : ordbrandco@gmail.com

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by austin2all: 8:12pm On May 22, 2018
Fimidaraire:

Deal!!!

deal, Friday or Saturday. I'll call you soon.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eyinola: 8:15pm On May 22, 2018
patani:
I have the following items to dispose. All are close to new and I use my items with care and caution, so you can be sure to enjoy any of the item you will buy from me

1. A set of 3 seater, 2 seaters and 2 unit of 1 seater - 110K
2.A 52 inches LG TV 100K
3.A 2HP AC(Bought Tokunbo and very sound(50k)
4. A set of Glass top dining table - 70k
5. 2 sets of 4 BY 6 Bed with Matress(50k each) You have to buy with the matress
6. Baby Court - 15k
7. A Hier THERMOCOOL Fridge - 70k
8. A glass top TV stand - 30k
9. A 12KG cylinder - 8K
10. Kitchen Table - 2K
11. 2 Units of 120 Litter and 200 Litter water storage units 2k and 3K RESPECTIVELY
12. 3 units Window Blind 30K
13. Water Dispenser Unit(cway) with 2 bottles - 20K
14. Big Baby Stroller - 15K
15. Big Baby Bouncer - 12k, Small Baby Bouncer 5K
16. Plastic Cupboard - 10K
17. Microwave Oven- Gift for whoever buys the highest items
18. Bread Toaster 2k
19. Binatone Standing Fan - 8K
20. A usual standing Fan - 4K
21. 5.5KW generator(Elepaq) -85K(Newly serviced)
22.Plastic Table and Chair 3K
23.Baby Table and 2 chairs 3K

You can reach me only on watsapp only - 08038530013. (If you call and there is no response, you can drop me a message and I will respond later)
Location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by austin2all: 8:17pm On May 22, 2018
patani:
I have the following items to dispose. All are close to new and I use my items with care and caution, so you can be sure to enjoy any of the item you will buy from me

2.A 52 inches LG TV 100K
6. Baby Court - 15k
9. A 12KG cylinder - 8K
10. Kitchen Table - 2K
11. 2 Units of 120 Litter and 200 Litter water storage units 2k and 3K RESPECTIVELY
18. Bread Toaster 2k

You can reach me only on watsapp only - 08038530013. (If you call and there is no response, you can drop me a message and I will respond later)
picture of the AC
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Billianderson: 8:26pm On May 22, 2018
Billianderson:
Brand New bruhm 150 liter chest freezer for sale. Bought 2 months ago but has never been used.
Price 55k. Location Lagos.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by patani(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2018
eyinola:
Location?

Lagos, serious buyers should talk on watsapp please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by patani(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2018
austin2all:

picture of the AC

Here

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmajor10(m): 12:30am On May 23, 2018
patani:

2.A 52 inches LG TV 100K
6. Baby Court - 15k
9. A 12KG cylinder - 8K
10. Kitchen Table - 2K
18. Bread Toaster 2k

You can reach me on watsapp only - 08038530013. (If you call and there is no response, you can drop me a message and I will respond later)
Location is Ogudu Lagos

Your TV.... Is it led? Pic please.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olubuzzy: 3:02am On May 23, 2018
Clearance sales!! Clearance sales!!

Startimes HD decoder--5k

Thermocool Gas Cooker with oven-70k
(8month used... Warranty and receipt still intact) with differs features.

Pressing Iron and pressing table - - - 6, 000

Kids table and 2 chair - - - 5,000

Living room Rug---6000

Shoes rack(wooden) - - 6,000

Flat screen monitor--5000

All items are guaranteed

Location is Ibadan

All pictures are available only for serious and interest buyers.. What'sapp 08052146025
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Erums(m): 5:06am On May 23, 2018
Olubuzzy:
Clearance sales!! Clearance sales!!

Startimes HD decoder--5k

Thermocool Gas Cooker with oven-70k
(8month used... Warranty and receipt still intact) with differs features.

Pressing Iron and pressing table - - - 6, 000

Kids table and 2 chair - - - 5,000

Living room Rug---6000

Shoes rack(wooden) - - 6,000

Flat screen monitor--5000

All items are guaranteed

Location is Ibadan

All pictures are available only for serious and interest buyers.. What'sapp 08052146025

Flat screen monitor... How is it like
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by patani(m): 7:32am On May 23, 2018
gmajor10:

Your TV.... Is it led? Pic please.

Yep LED. Come on watsapp if you wanna buy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spenca: 10:00am On May 23, 2018
patani:

Ogbeni go and advertise on your whatsapp then !

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmajor10(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2018
patani:

The picture will be the second thing to attract me, now I know it's led send pictures.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2018
austin2all:

picture of the AC

50k for the sits,lets see pics

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (6225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fuckboys, ONNYX, Braingerous, ebab(m), Cupidkc(m), Bankyshinani(m), specialofficer, nenergy(m), Jefferyzz(m), pope191, Geekop, Penuelseun(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.