Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6373497 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by njokuuche77(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
suco01:

The same thing. i even told her it's on sunday i'll come for the pickup she told me to send money then come pick it up on sunday. Thank God there was light.

From all what i have read, the lady in question is not honest. This is really bad for business. We are our problems in this country.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Phew now I can exhale lipsrsealed
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
specter:

40k cash ready.

50k....is my last price! You will test it before payment & before we uninstall it.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeomoade: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
She clearly stated that the fridge is defective. The price also confirms it.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
kong4:

50k....is my last price! You will test it before payment & before we uninstall it.

That's the best I can do. 1.5 hereon sells for between 50-55, so its a fair deal.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
specter:

That's the best I can do. 1.5 hereon sells for between 50-55, so its a fair deal.

No deal sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rakiticbarca: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
suco01:

God in his mercy will bless you. Some people lack "read to understand" all they want to do is comment and criticise. God bless you once again
amen and you too.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bomgirl(f): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
duality:

In other words, TEC is not a good buy.

When I was single, I bought a TEC 2.5. I used it for 2 years and gave it to my bro. He's still using it, 3 years after. No problems whatsoever.
I also met TEC in my hubby's house and it's still serving us well
TEC is a good buy!

Disclaimer: I no Sabi who you wan buy from o. Just wanted you to know that the gen de try well well.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olubuzzy: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Olubuzzy:

Clearance sales!! Clearance sales!!

Startimes HD decoder--5k

Thermocool Gas Cooker with oven-70k
(8month used... Warranty and receipt still intact) with different features.

LG DVD writer --- 4k

Pressing Iron and pressing table - - - 5,000

Living room Rug---6000

Shoes rack(wooden) - - 5,000

Flat screen monitor--5000

All items are guaranteed

Location is Ibadan

All pictures are available only for serious and interest buyers.. What'sapp 08052146025
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spenca: 5:02am On Jun 06, 2018
suco01:

FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING HER REFRIGERATOR. DON'T CALL OR CHAT HER COS THE REFRIGERATOR ISN'T WORKING. IMMEDIATELY I GOT TO HER APARTMENT THAT I MET THE LADY THAT WORKS FOR HER, WHEN I ASKED ABOUT THE REFRIGERATOR SHE IMMEDIATELY TOLD ME THE FREEZER IS NOT WORKING. I DOUBT HER AND PLUG IT OVER 30MINS NO SIGN OF CHANGE IN TEMPERATURE. SO SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE OF WASTING MONEY COS I EVEN HIRE A BUS TO FOR PICKUP. WAS IMMEDIATELY I GOT TO HER HOUSE I CALLED HER LINE SEVERAL TIMES THE NUMBER SWITCHED OFF. ONLY FOR HER TO CALL ME WHEN I GOT TO OJOTA THAT IT IS WORKING THIS THAT ON FOR ONE HOUR. NOT KNOWING SHE HAS BEEN BUSTED BY WHAT HER.MAID TOLD ME COS I TOLD HER I AM A REPAIRER....

You just lost that maid her job. You could have put this in a more covert way.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 06, 2018
I have a 1HP chigo AC forsale. I bought it brand new 2 years ago. I hardly use it because it is in the oza room.

See picture, I'm selling with the indoor unit hanger, pipes, etc

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by duality(m): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Bomgirl:

When I was single, I bought a TEC 2.5. I used it for 2 years and gave it to my bro. He's still using it, 3 years after. No problems whatsoever.
I also met TEC in my hubby's house and it's still serving us well
TEC is a good buy!

Disclaimer: I no Sabi who you wan buy from o. Just wanted you to know that the gen de try well well.

smiley alright
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Temilayo816(f): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2018
njokuuche77:

From all what i have read, the lady in question is not honest. This is really bad for business. We are our problems in this country.

Kindly read my last two posts.
@liftedhands, I won't go on about this, but I sincerely hope that somehow, you find out what is true and what's not.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2018
Temilayo816:

@liftedhands, I won't go on about this, but I sincerely hope that somehow, you find out what is true and what's not.

Madam, how can you be doing a transaction that involves a business partner and refuse to tell the person the details of the business. If you had told the lady the truth, all these wouldn't have happened. And I'm not sure if you actually told the buyer that it would take an hour before it starts chilling.

Just be mindful next time!

Meanwhile, I want to buy the sofa bed for my mama, and I would like you to sell to me at a give away price.........and I hope say chinch no dey inside cheesy

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Temilayo816:

@lifted hands, I won't go on about this, but I sincerely hope that somehow, you find out what is true and what's not.
Naa!! there's no problem on my side ,was just curious when that guy raised the alarm.

But I'm cool now seeing your response and challenge.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tonia2k4: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2018
Clearance sales!!!

Used Baby bouncer (3) 8k

Toddlers' bed with mattress (3) 20k each

Preschool chairs and tables (12 chairs and 4 tables) 100k

3*6 shelves (2) 20k each

Changing table 15k

Baby gymnastics Mat (2) 15k each

Baby high chairs (3) 15k each

Bumbo seat for babies 12k

Baby tummy time mat 5k

Montessori materials 90k (contact for more details)

All items are negotiable and not up to one year usage.

Please call or whatsapp 08029990699 for pictures and sales.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by freida1993(f): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2018
freida1993:
Neatly used fridge,freezing like no tomorrow, no need talking much as pics shows it all
Price:30k negotiable
Call/WhatsApp :08159329749
still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by busar(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2018
freida1993:
still available
too far

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Temilayo816(f): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2018
pp802:

Madam, how can you be doing a transaction that involves a business partner and refuse to tell the person the details of the business. If you had told the lady the truth, all these wouldn't have happened. And I'm not sure if you actually told the buyer that it would take an hour before it starts chilling.

Just be mindful next time!

Meanwhile, I want to buy the sofa bed for my mama, and I would like you to sell to me at a give away price.........and I hope say chinch no dey inside cheesy

1)She is not a business partner. She is a contract staff that comes in three days a week for three hours each day. I don't owe her explanations about the state of my equipment. I provide what she needs for her to do her job, I leave instructions for her and she executes.....that's all.

2) I recall clearly that he asked me how long it take to cool up, and remember telling him clearly that it will take an hour.
You are free to check my posts. When I sold my table on this thread. I wrote that it was in FAIR condition, meaning it wasn't perfect. Everyone who followed up on it, I was honest about its blemishes.
I have sold other things here too without issue.

3) The Sofabed has been sold.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeomoade: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Items for sale
1. LG 32" Battery Television ( Battery lasts for 90 minute). 80k

2. Glass Shelf ( Electronic) 7k SOLD

3. Wooden shoe rack ( minimum of 42 pairs of shoes) 30k SOLD

4. Wooden centre table with 2 stools 30k

5. TEC generator ( 2.9kv/ 2.3kw) 100k

6. Leadder DVD player (Radio, USB port, Speaker) 7k

7. Wooden bed (6×6) 25k

8. Wooden Wardrobe 35k

9. LG fridge ( low voltage, frost free, 2doors and 311L) 100k

10. Gas cooker (two burners, Akai) 4k

11. Plastic water drum 250Litres 8k

Serious buyers can contact on 08033949820.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
adeomoade:
Items for sale
1. LG 32" Battery Television ( Battery lasts for 90 minute). 80k

2. Glass Shelf ( Electronic) 7k SOLD

3. Wooden shoe rack ( minimum of 42 pairs of shoes) 30k SOLD

4. Wooden centre table with 2 stools 30k

5. TEC generator ( 2.9kv/ 2.3kw) 100k

6. Leadder DVD player (Radio, USB port, Speaker) 7k

7. Wooden bed (6×6) 25k

8. Wooden Wardrobe 35k

9. LG fridge ( low voltage, frost free, 2doors and 311L) 100k

10. Gas cooker (two burners, Akai) 4k

11. Plastic water drum 250Litres 8k

Serious buyers can contact on 08033949820.
Can I see pics of the fridge. I am very much interested. How old is it?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
specter:

My ac still dey wait u bro
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spartacus11(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Quick sale

LG Home Theater

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeomoade: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
specter:

Chat with me on the posted number for more details.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spartacus11(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Qhick Sale
LG Home Theater

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spartacus11(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Quick Sale

LG Home Theater

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ElGabi(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
spartacus11:
Quick Sale

LG Home Theater
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spartacus11(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
ElGabi:

How much?
whatsapp me please 07069639387
i am in Benin

Very good, will whatsapp u now
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spartacus11(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
ElGabi:

How much?
whatsapp me please 07069639387
i am in Benin

I've message u on whatsapp
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by musabayokanu: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
BEWARE OF FAMILY SECTION SELLERS

Dija002:
Clean neatly used electronic cooker for sale
Barely used and working perfectly
Four mouth,was brought from Germany December.
Call or WhatsApp,number on my profile
10k serious people only
Location is makurdi.

Madam you sampled your gas

I sent the pic to a friend not a member of nairaland
he liked it and I gave him your number

He asked for pay on delivery. ...u said No

he asked u send it thru any driver n he pays the driver you said no

you asked him to pay half u will send it on trust n he told u his reservation about sending money without seeing product as Nigerian

to cut the long story short.

the driver you sent to PH is no longer picking his calls

the driver claimed to have called the contact Person is a big lie because the receiver was briefed

the driver said he came to PH but move to yenagoa is another lie the call sounds like he is in a sistting room

receiver told driver if you are in yenagoa I have people in the town they can meet you, driver end the call and don't want to talk to us

you said you will refund the money 2days later nothing yet

The buyer is financially ok, i told him about this sales and conviced him, but now he is feeling I brought people to scam him

in all Dija002 I don't know what to say, rather than i wish you well.

if you return the money good, but if you dont ....enjoy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by joskolo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
kong4:
I have a 1HP chigo AC forsale. I bought it brand new 2 years ago. I hardly use it because it is in the oza room.

See picture, I'm selling with the indoor unit hanger, pipes, etc
price and location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Temilayo816:

If you think this pokes me one bit, you have the wrong person. I'm a dignified person through and through, and I conduct my dealings with honesty.
Let me make a couple of things clear.

1)The only fault with the refrigerator, I already pointed out in the post....which is that the freezer door isn't shutting tightly. I'm not one to hide such things.

2) Because of the freezer door which wasn't shutting tightly, I figured the compressor would be overworked if I kept using it, and since I intended to sell without fixing that, I unplugged it to avoid overworking the compressor.

3) That Freezer has been unplugged for over a week now. There is absolutely no way you would plug it back and it gets cool under 30 minutes. A brand new freezer could pick up fast, but this one isnt. When we spoke over the phone, I remember telling you that it will take about an hour to cool. This is the reason why.

4) The lady you met is not my maid. She is a business assistant and only comes in to take care of the business during her work hours which is three days in a week. I do not explain everything to her in detail, and since we haven't used the freezer since I unplugged it, I can understand why she would think its not working. I had to call her to come and attend to you immediately after speaking with you because she is not even on duty today at all.

CONCLUSION
To resolve this I'm going to make you an offer, because my credibility is important to me. I'll plug that refrigerator tonight. Then you can check it tomorrow (I'll sort out transportation costs if need be). And you will report back here with what you see.

I completely abhor drama of this nature.

Let me say this, ask the aboki that how many times did i called your line when i got to your house. number switched off/not reachable. i had to beg him to check ur apartment if the said lady is around. the refrigerator that i plug over 30mins that the condenser mounting bracket at the back is not heating up after 30mins when it has been placed upright for a week not bend, is that one a good condition refrigerator? the ones i know takes 5-10mins to pickup to show sign of working, you said we spoke over the phone, yes after i was on my way back home @ ojota with the little go slow along the road, mayb you should calculate the minutes from ajose to ojota. someone else can go ahead not me again, even you place it on free NO NO NO.

why was your phone off while i was @ your apartment.
i ask what is the condition you said perfect ( for a refrigerator that you claim it work after an hour which it was later you told me)
you message me on whatsapp that a new freezer was delivered i should come.and pick that up because no space. (i didn't see/sign any new freezer)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (6227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Onyeka90210(m), Thazard(m), Tokkson, dapotemi, SamuelLoch, LetLoveHeal, sosodevf(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.