Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation... - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation... (1371 Views)

Type Of People You Meet Here On Nairaland / What Type Of Game Do You Want To Play Or Get Built?. / Tricky situation,first Person To Get This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation... by Donlamzy(m): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Imagine, A gun was pointed to you head & you were asked to Sing one song without any single mistake. Any Mess up, You are gone but without error, You are Free
Which Song will You Sing?
Let’s talk about it – Drop your Comments.

source: http://www..ng/2017/01/22/lets-play-gun-head-sing-one-song-without-error-dead-song-will/

Cc; lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44

Re: What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation... by Donlamzy(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Omo na National Anthem o

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation... by soberdrunk(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2017
Wasiu Ayindes(kwam1) "Vivid imagination" grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation... by Benjom(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2017
"Back For Good" by Take That

I know that song like I know my wife inside out. C'mon now OP, don't make me fall in love again o.

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Eyes Enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You Photo / How To Convert Downloaded Ps2 Iso To Play On Ps2 / Complete This Sentence, Big Girls Dont.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.