Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Cooperative Soceity: Benefits And Challengea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cooperative Soceity: Benefits And Challengea (574 Views)

The Benefits And Dangers Of Cryptocurrency (bitcoin) Regulation / Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives / Interested In A Closed-group Cooperative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cooperative Soceity: Benefits And Challengea by uvalued(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2017
Cooperative soceity is a group of like minded individuals who come together to assist each other achieve their goals collectively. we are working on registering and operating a cooperative soceity, therefore i wish to ask for contribution from other members the following

a. what were the initial challenges in the short,medium and long run?
b. apart from loans, what other business venture the cooperative can consider?

please i would like to hear people's opinions so that i can harves as much info as possible.

thanks

cc:lalastica

(1) (Reply)

MMM Starts New Batch Of Nigeria Guiders School / Why You Should Stop What You’re Doing And Start A Bitcoin Company / Best Way To Invest...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.