Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) (67080 Views)

The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) / Ladies Celebrate Nigeria's Independence In A Sexy Way Inside Night Club (photos) / Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew

Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Trina0936:

What a kid!! Lol cheesy grin grin
Maybe you should tell your mum and sisters that! cool tongue tongue
Now you have called my Mum and sister.

I made a comment, my own opinion, you were the first to quote me and started fuming up and down as if we have initial issues or I have offended you before.

Please kindly respect yourself, I'm sorry if I offended you initially.
Don't Ever mention me here in Nairaland, I will kindly reciprocate the gesture.
I wouldn't insult your parents, the have nothing to do with this.

I am not pained or out of words/tantrums to use, but I have decided to let it slide. I don't engage/mingle with girls here, I don't follow any, I don't send Pm, I obviously don't have you girls time.

Take care of yourself. Let me be....
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
toshmann:

How d'you mean? I have faith in my God. Na patience me no get. And even that, God is teaching me in a very hard way. sad

By the way, are u the one in that photo in your profile? wink
Nah,I ain't white. I'm black.......literally cool
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Now you have called my Mum and sister.

I made a comment, my own opinion, you were the first to quote me and started fuming up and down as if we have initial issues or I have offended you before.

Please kindly respect yourself, I'm sorry if I offended you initially.
Don't Ever mention me here in Nairaland, I will kindly reciprocate the gesture.
I wouldn't insult your parents, the have nothing to do with this.

I am not pained or out of words/tantrums to use, but I have decided to let it slide. I don't engage/mingle with girls here, I don't follow any, I don't send Pm, I obviously don't have you girls time.

Take care of yourself. Let me be....

Sorry dude but you asked for it. Next time learn to accept constructive criticism without resorting to insults else you also get dirty!
Now let me be too.
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Trina0936:

Sorry dude but you asked for it. Next time learn to accept constructive criticism without resorting yo insults else you also get dirty!
Now let me be too.
Why are you calling me "dude" that's insultive to me.
And why are you telling me to let you be too undecided

lady, u quoted me FIRST. undecided next time you see my comments or thread, kindly IGNORE and move on.

Ur Facebook profile/blog page is even on your signature. Hmmmmm...
If u want play dirty online, my advice is that you remain strictly ANONYMOUS.

Some people can go to a bigger extent to cause harm to you, don't UNDERATE anyone here, you don't know me and my capabilities, I also don't know you or your abilities.

Alright, I'm finally done with this. Not responding again.

Peace..
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Why are you calling me "dude" that's insultive to me.
And why are you telling me to let you be too undecided

lady, u quoted me FIRST. undecided next time you see my comments or thread, kindly IGNORE and move on.

Ur Facebook profile/blog page is even on your signature. Hmmmmm...
If u want play dirty online, my advice is that you remain strictly ANONYMOUS.

Some people can go to a bigger extent to cause harm to you, don't UNDERATE anyone here, you don't know me and my capabilities, I also don't know you or your abilities.

Alright, I'm finally done with this. Not responding again.

Peace..
My Facebook page you mean!! Anyways your threat means nothing but what they are empty threats!! Better chill because no matter how hot your temper is,e no fit boil yam. You can't do shiit,I repeat you can't do Nada!! undecided
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by annnikky(f): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
johnstar:

U dey mind d small boi, d boi has no sense
Dnt even quote him again cus he is a coward
U guyz should stop this e-fighting cos it won't lead u anywhere sad
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
johnstar:

Rili disappointed in u, u bhave lyk dm
Wit ur stupidity

Assh0le

I won't reply u again, cus its obvious u r a jobless pig

Madman assistant

Nkita mumu. Madman assistant na work. Which one you get? Idiet. I can employ you, your siblings, your parents, your village chief, the whole policemen in your village, your neighbours, your school principal, proprietor, your girlfriend, and all your friends. Dont think because we are on a faceless forum you will spew rubbish from that your stupid gutter mouth. Even if am your village man I cant hate a yoruba man just because you hate him, we were not brought up the same way. Bastard useless white fowl. Mugu Biafra. DIE.
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
annnikky:

E don do na shew shocked
Ma dear no vex, the guy no wan get sense. I wonder who do am that kind bad thing.
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by toshmann(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Trina0936:

Nah,I ain't white. I'm black.......literally cool

A-A! Why u de advertize oyibo free of charge? Out up ya own photo na, abi u no know say the darker the berry the sweeter the taste kiss

People like u are very very sweeeeeeet wink
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
toshmann:

A-A! Why u de advertize oyibo free of charge? Out up ya own photo na, abi u no know say the darker the berry the sweeter the taste kiss

People like u are very very sweeeeeeet wink
Stop flirting with me. I don't fall for cheap flatteries BTW my oga go vex cool
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
annnikky:

Lol.. Wen u're ready holla muah grin grin tongue
Soji girl.. You get mouth !!

U base in benin?
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by annnikky(f): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
iykekelvins:
Soji girl.. You get mouth !!

U base in benin?
Nope cheesy
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by annnikky(f): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
SFSNIPER:

Ma dear no vex, the guy no wan get sense. I wonder who do am that kind bad thing.
Abeg u guyz should take it easy cos u dunno where u'll meet each other 2mao
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by toshmann(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Trina0936:

Stop flirting with me. I don't fall for cheap flatteries BTW my oga go vex cool

Why won't I flirt with you? When it comes to women, I just follow my instincts.!Bc common sense doesn't work in women affairs.
Are you threatening me with some "oga" somewhere? Odeshi! cool

Just put up the photo. Yes I'm flirting with you, let me be blunt. My instincts tell me that I have to do whatever it takes to meet you in person. And let nature therein take its course cool
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 1:16am On Jan 25, 2017
annnikky:

Abeg u guyz should take it easy cos u dunno where u'll meet each other 2mao
I will stop oh, but if we meet anywhere I will beat him up.
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:19am On Jan 25, 2017
SFSNIPER:

I will stop oh, but if we meet anywhere I will beat him up.
So u can fight on d road if u're allowed
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2017
annnikky:

So u can fight on d road if u're allowed
Fight? No! I said I will BEAT him. Him no get power to fight na. Besides I will even drag him away from the road to one corner where nobody can beg me to stop. Except maybe you.
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2017
And someone is somewhere advocating gender equality for this female sex.
It's a shame on women race, things they release there body for.
No man anywhere is disrespecting the female race
No man is discriminating them.
The females themselves r descriminating themselves
Yet you ask to be respected by a man. Look at how that one almost put her orange on full display.
Could the future mother of my kids be amongst this one's? I so pray not
Cos what morals has She to pass to my kids, no wonder the world is in disarray.
It is a simple fact that u can't give what u don't have. This generation is decayed,
Makes me wonder what the incoming generation will be like, cos someone in our generation definitely will be the one to school em.
There r more respectful ways to party.
Ladies understand lotta ppl share ur body at the end, the man who eventually marries u and the wonderful kids to come, least expected from u is to treat that body with some respect
Then u can earn ur respect.
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by annnikky(f): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2017
SFSNIPER:

Fight? No! I said I will BEAT him. Him no get power to fight na. Besides I will even drag him away from the road to one corner where nobody can beg me to stop. Except maybe you.
Ok oo buh pls dnt fight or beat anybody cos I no fit shout cheesy sad
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
annnikky:

Ok oo buh pls dnt fight or beat anybody cos I no fit shout cheesy sad
You are such a wonderful peace maker. Johnstar sorry for the e-fight, even though you called me a small boy without knowing me. Let there be peace. I extend an olive branch to you.
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
SFSNIPER:

You are such a wonderful peace maker.[/b] Johnstar sorry for the e-fight, even though you called me a small boy without knowing me. Let there be peace. I extend an olive branch to you[b].
Tnx dear smiley
Wow! I like that... Bravo kiss
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by johnstar(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
SFSNIPER:

You are such a wonderful peace maker. Johnstar sorry for the e-fight, even though you called me a small boy without knowing me. Let there be peace. I extend an olive branch to you.

Sorry too

cheesy
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
annnikky:
Tnx dear smiley Wow! I like that... Bravo kiss
Thank you.
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Julie Julie!!!

sexyjuly:
Akeem !!
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by annnikky(f): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
SFSNIPER:

Thank you.
U wlcm smiley
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by annnikky(f): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
johnstar:

Sorry too

cheesy
Wow! Thats gud smiley
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by sexyjuly(f): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
sulakishop:
Julie Julie!!!

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Ibe Buys Corn In Wedding Attire With New Wife / Ladies Celebrate Nigeria's Independence In A Sexy Way Inside Night Club (photos) / Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.