Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Thief Caught While Trying To Still Transformer Cable (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught While Trying To Still Transformer Cable (pictures) (768 Views)

Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) / Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Caught While Trying To Still Transformer Cable (pictures) by dirguru: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2017
This is a story that goes with the word “one day for the thieves one day for the owner” not the normal saying of every day for the thieves one day for the owner, in aroma a street of idimu lagos around 1am we started hearing noise thinking that it’s normal fight another hours later we hear people hawking “kengbe akara” now we realize that some one has be caught but did not occur to us that it’s bigger that just been caught walking at night.

The transformer cable was stolen late last year which keep every body in darkness for the rest of the year and now when it was fix some one at night came close to it. With brand new saw and charm in his bag join with another person making two of them.

The night watch group quickly apprehend them, the the third one came tying to use his juju “afose” saying Iya leave them now, then they knew he part of them, and they hold him too, still trying to use the juju, one of them said oya take us to idimu which all did not work according to report from eye witness now they know that this is the day for the owner ...

Source: http://hubtiva.com/2017/01/24/thief-caught-while-trying-to-still-transformer-cable/

Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Still Transformer Cable (pictures) by RingimKabir(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2017
Buhari Why?
Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Still Transformer Cable (pictures) by stainlink(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2017
Recession
Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Still Transformer Cable (pictures) by baski92(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Still Transformer Cable (pictures) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2017
when Op mentioned juju I need not to ask where they came from ... AFONJAS has being disgracing us since time immemorable... even as they caught him, he still dey flex his juju chai AWO's fear them
Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Still Transformer Cable (pictures) by dotman4real007(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
i am sure those guys are the rogues that came to steal the cables the last time. Dont take them to the police station ooo if not they will come back tomorrow and believe me the whole transformer will go missing this time around!!!

(1) (Reply)

61-year-old Man Arraigned For Killing A DSS Officer, Kidnapping His Wife, 2 Kids / BREAKING: Boko Haram Fighters Killed As Sect Attacks Air Force Chopper / "Policeman Tore My Gown, Touched My Breasts” – Female AAUA Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.