Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Imo Airline Or Dana Airline? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Airline Or Dana Airline? (943 Views)

Nigeria’s New National Airline To Commence Operation This Year – Minister / 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( / Security Arrests Uyo Journalist, Flies Him To Abuja Over Dana Crash Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Airline Or Dana Airline? by Airforce1(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2017
I'm from Imo state and i have the interest of my beloved state at heart.

Today I was privileged to see the much talked about Imo Aircraft His Excellency The Executive Governor Of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha s expecting to touch down IMO STATE today and trust me at first I thought it was DANA AIRLINE AIRCRAFT.

The Aircraft is an MD-83 jet with IMO STATE boldly written on it.

Painted White and Red and kindly look like something manufactured around 1864.

Okorochas slogan "My people My people" was written on the aircraft which I don't think s necessary.

Someone asked me if Rochaa truly bought this Aircraft with Imo state money or it was leased because the Dana looks exactly like Dana Airline Aircraft.. Same painting , same aircraft type.
but I got no answer to that question so I ignored.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44.

1 Like

Re: Imo Airline Or Dana Airline? by SFSNIPER(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Is okay Airforce1. When is the album dropping?
Re: Imo Airline Or Dana Airline? by Abagworo(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2017
Replace the "Imo Air" with "Anambra Air" and Eureka! it becomes a great achievement.
Re: Imo Airline Or Dana Airline? by LasGidiOwner: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Bastard what's the business of Anambra with what your cursed worthless Imo state does? The reason most Imolites here are kicking is because Imo state is an ordinary poor state that have not been able to pay ordinary salaries not to talk of infrastructure but want to buy a scrap in the name of aeroplane...lol

[s]
Abagworo:
Replace the "Imo Air" with "Anambra Air" and Eureka! it becomes a great achievement.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Imo Airline Or Dana Airline? by LasGidiOwner: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2017
Airforce1:
I'm from Imo state and i have the interest of my beloved state at heart.

Today I was privileged to see the much talked about Imo Aircraft His Excellency The Executive Governor Of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha s expecting to touch down IMO STATE today and trust me at first I thought it was DANA AIRLINE AIRCRAFT.

The Aircraft is an MD-83 jet with IMO STATE boldly written on it.

Painted White and Red and kindly look like something manufactured around 1864.

Okorochas slogan "My people My people" was written on the aircraft which I don't think s necessary.

Someone asked me if Rochaa truly bought this Aircraft with Imo state money or it was leased because the Dana looks exactly like Dana Airline Aircraft.. Same painting , same aircraft type.
but I got no answer to that question so I ignored.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44.

Abagworo read this with open mind. We all want you to be revived from your illusions and denials. This your fellow Imolite...LOL!

1 Like

Re: Imo Airline Or Dana Airline? by idupaul: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2017
Hmmmm the MD 83 aka flying pencil is one of the most unreliable and unstable commercial jetliner ever built ,does Imo state have the attention to detail required to keep this dangerous bird safe ...it's actually one of the cheapest places to lease because of its poor safety record , poor stability in flight and noisy fuselage mounted power plants .
Re: Imo Airline Or Dana Airline? by Airforce1(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2017
idupaul:
Hmmmm the MD 83 aka flying pencil is one of the most unreliable and unstable commercial jetliner ever built ,does Imo state have the attention to detail required to keep this dangerous bird safe ...it's actually one of the cheapest places to lease because of its poor safety record , poor stability in flight and noisy fuselage mounted power plants .

B737 for make sense pass this md jet.
Re: Imo Airline Or Dana Airline? by idupaul: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2017
Airforce1:

B737 for make sense pass this md jet.

Exactly
Re: Imo Airline Or Dana Airline? by sweerychick(f): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2017
Md83 are you serious? Where will rochas get the money to maintain the aircraft .. Many airlines are retiring thier MD83 fleets because of high maintenance cost. Anyways I'm gonna tell my fiance about it cos he's from Imo state kiss
Re: Imo Airline Or Dana Airline? by yarimo(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2017
Op no pictures no videos please your story is incomplete. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers / The Dino Saga And Its Many Implications For Our Political And Educational System / I Am A Human, I Graduted In 2000 But Had My Nysc In 99, What Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.