Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law (52236 Views)

Tens Of Thousand March For Change Over Irish Abortion Law / Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Trump And The Anti-abortion Law In A World Of DULLARDS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by fuckboys: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Silentscreamer:
i hope he doesn't turn out to be a dictator
my oga Trump has a word for you

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by CXLVII: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
imhotep:
stop killing babies

Before you finish clapping, he has reversed it!
grin grin grin

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/01/politics/donald-trump-abortion-laws/index.html

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Guruboi(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oladimejyy:
The first thing i want TRUMP(LION) to do is to destroy all those demon houses they called MOSQUE,then send every dick,penis and harry to their country as been MUSLEM and then destroy,damage,burn that book they called KILLER BOOK(QURAN).
Note:For those quoting me,i'av type my word and i can't change it.
I delibrately wrote it so as to know how many bastard mohammed had brainwashed
You are bastard and a big fool at that.. Goat!!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
CXLVII:

Before you finish clapping, he has reversed it!
grin grin grin

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/01/politics/donald-trump-abortion-laws/index.html

^^ This is a 2016 news item......he said this while campaigning

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by EmperorShizzy: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
shammah1:
He did a lot oga. The first was to travel out. In fact he's been traveling out for almost 2 years now. That's an achievement to his hungry zombies who can't even afford to travel to Cotonou grin

hi boss

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by keyanZuzer: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
You might hate him for the way he talks but he is not afraid to speak his mind. I wish our leaders would put Nigeria first
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oladimejyy:
The first thing i want TRUMP(LION) to do is to destroy all those demon houses they called MOSQUE,then send every dick,penis and harry to their country as been MUSLEM and then destroy,damage,burn that book they called KILLER BOOK(QURAN).

If that is not inciting then I don't know what is.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Abortion down

LGBT next

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by monex(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oladimejyy:
that you got 42 likes shows islamophobia is real

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Toks2008(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Donald Trump my mentor...ride on boss but please you don't have to react to whatever aggravates you.

The office of the POTUS is a very special one and as the most powerful man in the world,try to act as though you are the noblest...only then you can deliver a purposeful leadership...

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Osyabj: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Most of these posters know nothing about d US. Trump CANNOT singlehandedly stop abortion in d US. Roe V Wade is carved in stone in d US law and it requires d US Supreme Court to overturn it.

All these men in Nigeria trying to tell a woman what to do with her body are stone age men.

Trump d sexist, racist bigot will never stop abortion in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by hucienda: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
" ... and yes! Together, we will make America great again!"

- President Donald Trump

Inaugural speech. 20 January 2017.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by mondob2k(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
huummm
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by oxon(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
KevinDein:
Am I the only one who is sees Trump as one of the genuine good guys out there? Don't get me wrong he's got his bad sides, who doesn't, but he really can't be any worse than those who advocate for the legalization of mass murder of innocent babies.
abeg oh tell em .... people want someone who will pet em ,flatter em but actually those are the once who wantt to hurt ya ..
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Jilo83(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Return to righteousness America Return to the truth you once believed Return to righteousness America Return to your king. GOD BLESS AMERICA! GOD BLESS NIGERIA! GOD BLESS PMB!
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Amenphx: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
God bless u Mr president, we need more of these anti-peoples (most especially anti-Christian) law to be revoked. May God in His infinite marcy guard and strengthen u (president Trump) throughout u r reign Amen.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by chronique(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
imhotep:

^^ This is a 2016 news item......he said this while campaigning

As in, some folks are so unintelligent... Someone couldn't spend a few minutes to peruse the article with which he intends to back up his postulation and view point, on a public forum... No wonder Nigeria is this messed up.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by trinity11(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hallelujah my God is taking over.

Ah he talk ahm b4 say he go build him church and the gate of hell no go prevail.

Lord thank you
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please, I need someone to enlighten me. I need a loan to start an agrobusiness but I have no collateral and only have G.C.E statement of result. Someone kindly enlighten me.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
CXLVII:

Your God has told him to reverse it!

grin grin grin

You think it's easy to use just God to make such laws?

Wake-up man! I I you do know know about the real forces that make Earth.
I never wanted us to bring science into this. For I know that for every arranged and working mechanism there must be an intelligence. Period
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Igboid: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
I see hypocrites all over this thread.
You will have abortion illegalized, while you take your longsuffering girlfriend to a quack to abort unwanted pregnancy, and end up risking her life in the process.

Bunch of hypocrites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Ibrahimnasarawa(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
u should no dat Islam is the only acceptable religion in d front of GOD so no any human being that can destroyed what GOD has done.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by jd1986(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
rose54321:
Ride on.
Lets make America great again
Lets make America high on weed again grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by RosaConsidine: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
I don't know what the full detail of the law are (not living in the US so I can't really be bothered to), but if this law puts the legality of voluntary abortion into question, then there might be a few consequences beyond that which most people would see.

I see a lot of people here saying something like "be ready to have the child if you want to have the sex". That's all well and good, but what happens in a situation where the woman or girl in question doesn't even want the sex either? I mean, like rape. What if a raped lady gets pregnant? You would tell her the same story? Let's face it, voluntary abortions favour them probably more than any other demographic. Why? Because of the existence of birth control. You think ladies that want to have sex but not kids want to get pregnant in the first place? What are pills and condoms there for? Most of them, even in the rural parts of America, know how to protect themselves from even conceiving in the first place, how much more needing an abortion. So who does voluntary abortion benefit? Victims of rape for starters who couldn't choose to protect themselves or prevent themselves from conceiving, that's who.

Also for those sanctimonious ones saying all ladies that need abortions are randy women with no self control, it might interest you to know that a large demographic of the people that need abortions are usually youngsters that haven't quite grasped the importance of protected sex and birth control. They don't know any better. You want them to have deal with a mistake they made for the rest of their lives, a good number of them ending up blaming the child for truncating their futures and blaming themselves for a mistake A LOT of people make resulting in goodness alone knows how many cases of child abuse and neglect? Look beyond your nose people; things aren't as cut and dried as we think. It's not like America is suffering a population deficit problem and need to boost numbers. Those new children that could have been ultimately avoided would join the already teeming population to put a strain on the system and, in situations where the mother/parents end up being unable to take care of the child, child support has to - and guess who basically pays for child support services? You guessed it, the tax payers.

There has to be a better way to deal with it if it's really an issue.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by KevinDein: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Osyabj:
Most of these posters know nothing about d US. Trump CANNOT singlehandedly stop abortion in d US. Roe V Wade is carved in stone in d US law and it requires d US Supreme Court to overturn it.

All these men in Nigeria trying to tell a woman what to do with her body are stone age men.

Trump and Nigerian men are such bad people. Why will they stop the murdering of innocent babies. Bad man, Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by KevinDein: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Igboid:
I see hypocrites all over this thread.
You will have abortion illegalized, while you take your longsuffering girlfriend to a quack to abort unwanted pregnancy, and end up risking her life in the process.

Bunch of hypocrites.
yeah, bad people everywhere. Getting all happy that someone is fighting for the innocent babies and making sure they have a shot at life. Bad Nigerians.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by sapele914(m): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
thepeople2020:
Within just 2 days he's already fulfilling his campaign promises while the idiot took 6 months to just elect worthless ministers,two years gone till now no single campaign promise fulfilled.
You can't give what you don't have,blame your papa and mama why dey no born you for America?you for dey enjoy winter now instead of that heat and no light in Nigeria abi na because of President Buhari your folks gave birth to you in a village before moving to a small town?Please blame another man for your own shortcomings I wonder what pdp did for Nigeria in 16 years in power?still no electricity after the so called jonathan's privitisation in 2011 to a bunch of quacks.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Ogbuefi2020: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
saints2:

As in the guy just dey totori me ooo, I am beginning to have a rethink about him after all
You better apologize to IPOB now, IPOB has always been right in their judgement both on BUhari and Trump. They are more informed and smarter than their haters

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by alBHAGDADI: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
CXLVII:

I don die!

So God ordained Trump grin grin grin

Jeez!
...The Most High rules in the kingdom of men, gives it to whomever he will, and sets over it the lowest of men. Daniel 4:17
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Igboid: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
KevinDein:
yeah, bad people everywhere. Getting all happy that someone is fighting for the innocent babies and making sure they have a shot at life. Bad Nigerians.

Criminalizing abortion does not stop abortion, it only increases criminal abortion rates, usually performed by quacks, that end up not just killing the baby, but killing the mother or predisposing her to infertility in the future.

Abortion is criminalized in Nigeria, yet the rate of criminal abortion and it's attendant complications is high in Nigeria, and it's the women, not the hypocritical men that bear the blunt of criminal abortion.
You are not saving any life by criminalizing abortion, you are only risking the life of the mother.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by truthstands11: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is leadership. Why will you take in when you don't want a baby? Trump, now I know why God gave you victory. Ride on dear. Stay out of sex until marriage if you don't want to be a single mother period. I love this.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by pchukwudi: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Trump will appoint a pro-life, anti-abortion supreme court judge. So chill. grin

Osyabj:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Matenneh Kromah, A Soldier Wears Hijab On Duty In Liberia (pic) / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.